MXGP-TV issues again

MX2 just started and when action began, MXGP-TV.com broadcast just went down. Now they stream with one fixed camera and no commentators.

Edit: You could see "too hot, shuting down" messages on screen. WTF.
|
Motofinne
6/26/2016 4:26am
Yeah a total cluster fuck. First time that i have ever had problems with the stream.
CoccoBill
6/26/2016 4:29am
What I see is probably the timed practice from yesterday
Motofinne
6/26/2016 4:31am
Works some what again, but it keeps jumping around for some reason.
St Ann More
6/26/2016 4:31am
Motofinne wrote:
Yeah a total cluster fuck. First time that i have ever had problems with the stream.
First time my end too, always been good before!

The Shop

63mark
6/26/2016 4:33am Edited Date/Time 6/26/2016 4:33am
I have emailed them 4 times today, about the commentating volume being down earlier today, a foreigner commentator mixed up with Paul and Jeff, and now this shit happend. And i even had more trouble during the races on yesterday, when the live stream just got pushed back a minute or so for a couple of times.... What a total bullshit, i paid for this?
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
6/26/2016 4:56am
63mark wrote:
I have emailed them 4 times today, about the commentating volume being down earlier today, a foreigner commentator mixed up with Paul and Jeff, and now...
I have emailed them 4 times today, about the commentating volume being down earlier today, a foreigner commentator mixed up with Paul and Jeff, and now this shit happend. And i even had more trouble during the races on yesterday, when the live stream just got pushed back a minute or so for a couple of times.... What a total bullshit, i paid for this?
come on...
That was about the only failure all season. And they fixed it within like 10 minutes.
Log out and ask them for refund for this race and you will get your peanuts back if this is total bullshit
63mark
6/26/2016 5:04am
63mark wrote:
I have emailed them 4 times today, about the commentating volume being down earlier today, a foreigner commentator mixed up with Paul and Jeff, and now...
crusty_xx wrote:
come on... That was about the only failure all season. And they fixed it within like 10 minutes. Log out and ask them for refund for...
come on...
That was about the only failure all season. And they fixed it within like 10 minutes.
Log out and ask them for refund for this race and you will get your peanuts back if this is total bullshit
Excuse me??? The only failure all season? I've had several problems allready this season... Don't you come and read me a lecture. And even now, after they fixed it, again close to the end the livestream switched back to 1.30min to go a couple of times, between 49sec to go and 30sec to go...

We all have separate accounts you know.

Post a reply to: MXGP-TV issues again

The Latest