MXGP Of Latvia: Race Day Discussion

Edited Date/Time 5/8/2017 3:06pm
After an eventful night of racing in Las Vegas, today there is even more racing! The mxgp series lands at Kegums, Latvia for the 7th round of the championship.

All the information for today can be found over here

The livestream at mxgp-tv just went live, emx 125 moto 2 comming right up!
|

The Shop

thorns
5/7/2017 1:30am
Is the livestream jumpy for anyone else?

Have had to turn it right down to 480p to get a constant flow. Normally no issue watching 1080p.
5/7/2017 1:43am
thorns wrote:

Have had to turn it right down to 480p to get a constant flow. Normally no issue watching 1080p.
Yep little hickups from time to time for me to, nothing to bad though i dropped to 720p and it's been stable.

Pretty hyped for NZL people that Natzke is back on it, on his way to an overal win!
1-forty-8
5/7/2017 1:53am
I think we're about to watch the birth of Jeffrey Herlings in the premiere class. I'm not holding my breath for an exciting days racing lol
thorns
5/7/2017 2:02am
thorns wrote:

Yep little hickups from time to time for me to, nothing to bad though i dropped to 720p and it's been stable. Pretty hyped for NZL...
Yep little hickups from time to time for me to, nothing to bad though i dropped to 720p and it's been stable.

Pretty hyped for NZL people that Natzke is back on it, on his way to an overal win!
Nice to see him take the overall, been a long time in the wilderness it seems, had almost given up on him to be honest.
Bearuno
5/7/2017 2:16am
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_NQFmtXcAIfylA.jpg[/img] Brian Moreau wins EMX 125 moto 2 on the Bud Racing Kawasaki B)

Brian Moreau wins EMX 125 moto 2 on the Bud Racing Kawasaki Cool
Oh wow, that must be the 2018 KX125 Prototype........................WoohooWhistling
sende
Fantasy
4429th
5/7/2017 2:17am
1-forty-8 wrote:
I think we're about to watch the birth of Jeffrey Herlings in the premiere class. I'm not holding my breath for an exciting days racing lol
This is my prediction as well.
Bearuno
5/7/2017 2:24am Edited Date/Time 5/7/2017 2:26am
thorns wrote:

Yep little hickups from time to time for me to, nothing to bad though i dropped to 720p and it's been stable. Pretty hyped for NZL...

thorns wrote:
Nice to see him take the overall, been a long time in the wilderness it seems, had almost given up on him to be honest.
Pretty good to see the turn around - he'd had a bit of a nightmare going so far in the EMX250 GPs.

He's got huge potential.

What was doubly impressive is his mastery of English in the interviews. I'm always impressed by the Euro's with their multiple languages, but for a Kiwi to be understandable in an interview, well, that's something you don't hear every day. Those bunch of weirdos are damned near unintelligible when they speak! Evil
thorns
5/7/2017 2:56am

thorns wrote:
Bearuno wrote:
Pretty good to see the turn around - he'd had a bit of a nightmare going so far in the EMX250 GPs. He's got huge potential...
Pretty good to see the turn around - he'd had a bit of a nightmare going so far in the EMX250 GPs.

He's got huge potential.

What was doubly impressive is his mastery of English in the interviews. I'm always impressed by the Euro's with their multiple languages, but for a Kiwi to be understandable in an interview, well, that's something you don't hear every day. Those bunch of weirdos are damned near unintelligible when they speak! Evil
Yeah, nah wat bro?
1-forty-8
5/7/2017 3:14am
Only warmup, but Herlings fast lap was disgusting!
Maybe he's back on his 250 Laughing damn sand bagger!
5/7/2017 3:24am
Covington dissapointingly back in 16th. Expected more out of him after his strong qualifying race. TKO though man has this guy grown allot the past year, from EMX 250 champ to competitive MX 2 rider hell yeah progress!
1-forty-8
5/7/2017 3:27am
Covington dissapointingly back in 16th. Expected more out of him after his strong qualifying race. TKO though man has this guy grown allot the past year...
Covington dissapointingly back in 16th. Expected more out of him after his strong qualifying race. TKO though man has this guy grown allot the past year, from EMX 250 champ to competitive MX 2 rider hell yeah progress!
how long before TKO is a Redbull KTM guy. The class is his for the taking.
5/7/2017 3:31am
1-forty-8 wrote:
Paturel down in 14th. Not good!
Allot of Paturel his early season title contender hype has died down by now sadly, he isn't doing all that great Unsure

---

Seewer isn't doing that bad but really has to start making less mistakes if he wants to keep up with Jonass for the championship.
1-forty-8
5/7/2017 3:33am
If this track was harder that would of broke him in half.
1-forty-8
5/7/2017 3:34am
Allot of Paturel his early season title contender hype has died down by now sadly, he isn't doing all that great :unsure: --- Seewer isn't doing...
Allot of Paturel his early season title contender hype has died down by now sadly, he isn't doing all that great Unsure

---

Seewer isn't doing that bad but really has to start making less mistakes if he wants to keep up with Jonass for the championship.
Seewer still there!

Post a reply to: MXGP Of Latvia: Race Day Discussion

The Latest