MXDN rumors-prediction-opinion

Klecky17
6/15/2014 9:14pm Edited Date/Time 6/16/2014 10:19pm
After a tough couple of years for USA at the des nations, this year we need to be strong. RV is obviously out. Im hearing rumors that dungey is out. Who can we send? who would you send? who do you thing will end up going?

i would have to say my dream team is:

stewart
canard
bagget

but could we possibly send

canard
tomac
martin...????

thoughts???
|
6/15/2014 9:17pm
I think they should offer the top 2 450 riders the spots. If one does not want the spot then you go to the 3rd place guy. Then you take the top 250 rider and you have a fair team.
yzjs7
6/15/2014 9:18pm
I think Stewart,Canard,and Bagget would be a killer team that's more than capable of winning.
langhammx
Fantasy
323rd
6/15/2014 9:26pm
Stewart
Dungey
Martin
MxKing809
Fantasy
158th
6/15/2014 9:39pm
JS7 is a sure pick, unless of corse he doesn't think he can get those new fangled triple air forks set up for a euro track!!! Evil

Seriously though,

Stewart
Dungey
Bagget

I think the vibe was put out about Dungey to give him a way out if he needs it, but I bet when Rodge leans on him a little he'll be there racing.

The Shop

Klecky17
6/15/2014 9:43pm
I think they should offer the top 2 450 riders the spots. If one does not want the spot then you go to the 3rd place...
I think they should offer the top 2 450 riders the spots. If one does not want the spot then you go to the 3rd place guy. Then you take the top 250 rider and you have a fair team.
i think thats actually a great idea. More incentive for the riders too
Klecky17
6/15/2014 9:45pm
MxKing809 wrote:
JS7 is a sure pick, unless of corse he doesn't think he can get those new fangled triple air forks set up for a euro track...
JS7 is a sure pick, unless of corse he doesn't think he can get those new fangled triple air forks set up for a euro track!!! Evil

Seriously though,

Stewart
Dungey
Bagget

I think the vibe was put out about Dungey to give him a way out if he needs it, but I bet when Rodge leans on him a little he'll be there racing.
i also keep hearing rodger doesnt want stew to go. I think they have prior beef. I cant confirm anything of course, Just what i hear
Juss
6/15/2014 9:54pm
MxKing809 wrote:
JS7 is a sure pick, unless of corse he doesn't think he can get those new fangled triple air forks set up for a euro track...

Seriously though,

Stewart
Dungey
Bagget

I agree with your pics! As for Martin over BB4, I don't think so. BB4 is back on top.
Juss
6/15/2014 9:55pm
MxKing809 wrote:

Seriously though,

Stewart
Dungey
Bagget

Klecky17 wrote:
i also keep hearing rodger doesnt want stew to go. I think they have prior beef. I cant confirm anything of course, Just what i hear
The hell with Decoster! Send our best riders & if he dosent like it, let Mike Webb or Mitch run the damn team!
JeepnMike
6/15/2014 9:56pm
Klecky17 wrote:
If Stewart and DeCoster are still hanging on to whatever happened years ago, perhaps they both have vaginas? Only a woman can hang on to something that long.. I would give a limb to see Stewart hang it out for us at MXDN, and I am not even a 'fan' of his. He is showing he and the team are getting it, and he seems to have the stamina and speed now and is even getting good starts. Let him have another crack at it, sure would be nice to bring the win back to the US.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2671st
6/15/2014 10:04pm
Klecky17 wrote:
JeepnMike wrote:
If Stewart and DeCoster are still hanging on to whatever happened years ago, perhaps they both have vaginas? Only a woman can hang on to something...
If Stewart and DeCoster are still hanging on to whatever happened years ago, perhaps they both have vaginas? Only a woman can hang on to something that long.. I would give a limb to see Stewart hang it out for us at MXDN, and I am not even a 'fan' of his. He is showing he and the team are getting it, and he seems to have the stamina and speed now and is even getting good starts. Let him have another crack at it, sure would be nice to bring the win back to the US.
James said on the PulpMX show that he no problem with Roger anymore and would go if asked.

jeffro503
6/15/2014 10:10pm Edited Date/Time 6/15/2014 10:10pm
I think we basically just have to sit back and wait and see who is healthy and who is willing to go. We still have a lot of racing left here to do. It should be the top two 450 guys and the top 250 guy.....no matter who it is. But you also have to pick who is healthy and dominant at the time the team is chosen.

What I mean is....if the 1st or 2nd place guy in points is banged up and just trying to finish the season.....you go with Pick #3.

Question : The Latvia track is mostly dirt correct? Not a bunch of sand?
JeepnMike
6/15/2014 10:13pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
James said on the PulpMX show that he no problem with Roger anymore and would go if asked.

Sweet! Thanks for sharing, I had no idea. I hope if it comes down to it and James is healthy as Jeffro mentioned, pride can be set aside to bring a winning team over. Stewart is having a good year that only seems to be getting better.
VET176
6/15/2014 10:23pm
I think they should offer the top 2 450 riders the spots. If one does not want the spot then you go to the 3rd place...
Klecky17 wrote:
i think thats actually a great idea. More incentive for the riders too
You mean take the 2nd & 3rd placed 450 guys. And what if the Crafty Frenchman wins the 250's? Tongue
ocscottie
6/15/2014 10:31pm Edited Date/Time 6/15/2014 10:32pm
I think 2 of our 450 riders are getting married this off season.....not sure if that will throw a hitch in the MXDN plan.
daveoevo
6/15/2014 10:44pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I think we basically just have to sit back and wait and see who is healthy and who is willing to go. We still have a...
I think we basically just have to sit back and wait and see who is healthy and who is willing to go. We still have a lot of racing left here to do. It should be the top two 450 guys and the top 250 guy.....no matter who it is. But you also have to pick who is healthy and dominant at the time the team is chosen.

What I mean is....if the 1st or 2nd place guy in points is banged up and just trying to finish the season.....you go with Pick #3.

Question : The Latvia track is mostly dirt correct? Not a bunch of sand?
Latvia is a sand based track. But more like Southwick sand than Lommel sand.
DanDunes818
6/16/2014 1:03am
ocscottie wrote:
I think 2 of our 450 riders are getting married this off season.....not sure if that will throw a hitch in the MXDN plan.
To each other? That could be interesting?
FIREfish148
6/16/2014 1:08am
ocscottie wrote:
That can wait. MXdN always takes precedence.Grinning
philG
6/16/2014 2:36am
It will give Baggett a third chance not to get lapped... he has been twice and choked twice , Martin needs to step up and have a go .

Stewart will either win or suck, and Canard needs to see what the good lord is doing that weekend before he commits, but that would be a good team , if you cant find 3 decent guys out of 356 million , you need to ask why.
Sam40
6/16/2014 3:21am
I don't know why the US lets Rodger still run the team. He only picks riders that he likes. I don't see him picking Stewart this year unless he is leading just because he doesn't like him. I find it funny that the most patriotic country in the world has a foreigner running their MXoN team. the ultimate team would be Stewart, Bagget, and someone else.

even if Jmart is leading when selection comes around i still think Bagget should go because he has the experience and cool head that only comes with experience. That mistake was made in 2012 when Barcia was chosen over Alessi (love him or hate him it doesn't matter) who would have stayed calm and kept it on 2 wheels.
jamma10
6/16/2014 3:38am
Barcia was Team USA's best rider in 2012, by a mile. Yes he crashed but that can happen to anyone trying hard. He more than made up for it in the last moto.
6/16/2014 5:07am
Klecky17 wrote:
If that's true, DeCoster should consider letting that baggage go and getting Stewart on the program (assuming Bubs wants to go, has the speed, and is healthy). This may be the last year we see #7 on the circuit and it would be a SHAME to let personal politics get in the way of what should happen.
Gringoe
6/16/2014 5:33am
Too early to call

But

Js7
Canard/tomac for mx3
Martin or Webb if he starts putting results in for 250

I know dungeys gettin married, who's the other?
shredder22
6/16/2014 6:00am
MX1- JS7
MX2- Martin
MX3- Canard/Tomac

Dungey has been too many times and the past few years and he has not helped us much. Last year he knew we needed to do better after Tomac's crash, but Dungey was content to just keep trucking along. I'd rather see somebody go for it and really push it, and that's not gonna be Dungey.
6/16/2014 6:43am
As of right now JS7, Canard and Martin/Baggett.. Will be intersting to see how Tomac does when he is back.
It will be interesting who gets the nod for the MX2 ride for France..
agn5009
6/16/2014 6:47am
If dungey is out then Stewart, Canard and Martin at this point. Stewart and Canard can beat anyone on any given day. Martin still has to prove himself a bit more, but as of right now he's the best option. BB was a huge disappointment the 2 years he went, but if Martin takes a big step back or gets injured then we have to send BB
BobbyM
6/16/2014 7:15am
MxKing809 wrote:

Seriously though,

Stewart
Dungey
Bagget

Klecky17 wrote:
Bullshit...Roger and James are professionals. Jessuzman where do you guys come up with this shit?
crusty_xx
Fantasy
207th
6/16/2014 7:28am
As of right now JS7, Canard and Martin/Baggett.. Will be intersting to see how Tomac does when he is back. It will be interesting who gets...
As of right now JS7, Canard and Martin/Baggett.. Will be intersting to see how Tomac does when he is back.
Probably Febvre?
I'd be surprised if they take Musquin now (unless he wins the last 5 races 1-1) but last year not. Pourcel doesnt want to race for France anymore I believe.
Hopefully Paulin comes back near 100% then they have an awesome team with Frossard as well
6/16/2014 7:30am
As of right now JS7, Canard and Martin/Baggett.. Will be intersting to see how Tomac does when he is back. It will be interesting who gets...
crusty_xx wrote:
Probably Febvre? I'd be surprised if they take Musquin now (unless he wins the last 5 races 1-1) but last year not. Pourcel doesnt want to...
Probably Febvre?
I'd be surprised if they take Musquin now (unless he wins the last 5 races 1-1) but last year not. Pourcel doesnt want to race for France anymore I believe.
Hopefully Paulin comes back near 100% then they have an awesome team with Frossard as well
Yeah as long as Paulin is back soon and is top 5 it will be him Frossard.
MX2 could be between Febrve ,Tixier, Ferrandis..Charlier will be fast when hes back as well... CP and Musquin have to be considered.. Would not like to be picking that team lol.
CrashMaster
6/16/2014 7:45am
Doesn't BB4 not ride very well at the MXoN. If I remember correctly he hasn't done us any favors being on team USA. I would rather send Martin or Webb, put a fresh face on the team.

Post a reply to: MXDN rumors-prediction-opinion

The Latest