MXA needs to stop..

mx317
9/26/2017 10:27am
I guess the question mark didn't clue you in.
shiftmx_22
Fantasy
708th
9/26/2017 11:54am
mx317 wrote:
Ha don't sweat it bud. I see the question mark. I understand what it means. I also understand that MXA strategically worded that tag line to draw views. And guess what? It worked.

Do I have a problem with that type of marketing? Not really. But I do understand the point OP is making, that you seem to be missing.

P.S. I'm jealous of your bike.
mx317
9/26/2017 12:08pm
mx317 wrote:
shiftmx_22 wrote:
Ha don't sweat it bud. I see the question mark. I understand what it means. I also understand that MXA strategically worded that tag line to...
Ha don't sweat it bud. I see the question mark. I understand what it means. I also understand that MXA strategically worded that tag line to draw views. And guess what? It worked.

Do I have a problem with that type of marketing? Not really. But I do understand the point OP is making, that you seem to be missing.

P.S. I'm jealous of your bike.
Thanks about the bike! I don't know why I get myself drawn into defending MXA so much. I think it's because it seems to be "trendy" around here to slam them at every opportunity and it's still one of my favorite mags.
9/26/2017 1:05pm
tek14 wrote:
Usually Redbull stuff is done with money and skills.. this one looks like kid did as school work.. and was home schooled By old 2-stroke father..
thank god, I thought I was the only one. The video was so sloppy and was all over the place and couldn't make up their mind what the hell they were doing.

The Shop

9/26/2017 3:26pm Edited Date/Time 9/26/2017 3:27pm
tek14 wrote:
Usually Redbull stuff is done with money and skills.. this one looks like kid did as school work.. and was home schooled By old 2-stroke father..
thank god, I thought I was the only one. The video was so sloppy and was all over the place and couldn't make up their mind...
thank god, I thought I was the only one. The video was so sloppy and was all over the place and couldn't make up their mind what the hell they were doing.
The irony of an event called straight rhythm showing a guy go through a sand corner on a track without rhythms... Pinch

Post a reply to: MXA needs to stop..

The Latest