MX vs ATV Alive - Stewart Compound

Triton
Edited Date/Time 12/30/2013 9:37am
The issues are known regarding the MotoClub Pro access code unlock for the Stewart Compound, KTM Gravity FX Gear set, THQ helmets, viewer packs, and other items. Although this DLC may not be immediately available we are working closely with Microsoft to resolve the issue quickly. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

~ The MXvsATV Team

Don't purchase it on accident. It will be free, Microsoft just put the store up and it wasn't correct. We are working with them to get it fixed asap.
|
Deetsmx
5/10/2011 10:53am
How do we get this code?
Triton
5/10/2011 2:49pm
The Compound issue should be resolved. Enter the code off the card that came in your box. That will give you MotoClub Pro. Then if you go to events you should see the Compound for 0 microsoft points.

The Shop

wawazat
5/10/2011 3:35pm
So Game Stop says if you pre ordered the game you got the Stewart Compound free, but it sounds like you get it free no matter where you buy the game?
CeeTee
5/10/2011 3:37pm
wawazat wrote:
So Game Stop says if you pre ordered the game you got the Stewart Compound free, but it sounds like you get it free no matter...
So Game Stop says if you pre ordered the game you got the Stewart Compound free, but it sounds like you get it free no matter where you buy the game?
Yup pretty much
peelout
5/10/2011 4:09pm
the compound is free if you buy the game new. meaning pre-orders or if you just walk in and buy the game.

it is not free if you buy a used copy where the code is already used somewhere else, or if you rent the game or do Game Fly
wawazat
5/10/2011 4:19pm
peelout wrote:
the compound is free if you buy the game new. meaning pre-orders or if you just walk in and buy the game. it is not free...
the compound is free if you buy the game new. meaning pre-orders or if you just walk in and buy the game.

it is not free if you buy a used copy where the code is already used somewhere else, or if you rent the game or do Game Fly
Ok cool....Thanks!!!!
AUS_Twisted
5/10/2011 6:09pm Edited Date/Time 5/10/2011 6:13pm
Why not just include the Stewart Compound with the game when it's meant to be part of the game anyway for no extra charge? for anyone who buys the game and doesn't have a online connection to their console they will miss out on the track? Seems kinda pointless when it's free anyway.

I don't own a 360 or PS3 anyway (I have more then enough software to keep me busy with a desktop and laptop), though my brother has a PS3 with no on-line last I was at his place. And PSN is down anyway, so I guess people cant get the track for PS3?
mxrider225
Fantasy
2881st
5/10/2011 6:14pm
Why not just include the Stewart Compound with the game when it's meant to be part of the game anyway for no extra charge? for anyone...
Why not just include the Stewart Compound with the game when it's meant to be part of the game anyway for no extra charge? for anyone who buys the game and doesn't have a online connection to their console they will miss out on the track? Seems kinda pointless when it's free anyway.

I don't own a 360 or PS3 anyway (I have more then enough software to keep me busy with a desktop and laptop), though my brother has a PS3 with no on-line last I was at his place. And PSN is down anyway, so I guess people cant get the track for PS3?
Is ment to sell more new games instead of used
asand99
5/10/2011 7:10pm
Triton wrote:
The Compound issue should be resolved. Enter the code off the card that came in your box. That will give you MotoClub Pro. Then if you...
The Compound issue should be resolved. Enter the code off the card that came in your box. That will give you MotoClub Pro. Then if you go to events you should see the Compound for 0 microsoft points.
I entered the code and downloaded motoclub pro but i cant figure out how to play it? is the stewart compound just suppose to show up in the tracks area?
motoxxx599
Fantasy
875th
5/10/2011 8:06pm
ps3 online gaming still out? maybe sonys way to combat juvenile obesity
urbanlift707
5/10/2011 8:48pm Edited Date/Time 5/10/2011 8:49pm
So I entered the code, and my xbox says it downloaded stews track, but I can't find it anywhere. Is there something else I need to do? Thanks in advance!
CeeTee
5/10/2011 8:55pm
So I entered the code, and my xbox says it downloaded stews track, but I can't find it anywhere. Is there something else I need to...
So I entered the code, and my xbox says it downloaded stews track, but I can't find it anywhere. Is there something else I need to do? Thanks in advance!
Im not to familiar with 360 as i Have a PS3 but i imagine that on the main menu of the console and not the game menu, is there some sort of download selection, then you have to install it maybe?
mws02
5/10/2011 9:38pm
If you entered your code to redeem the compound, go to the Events section in the motostore (dont remember what its called) and you download his compound from the events section.

This game has good gameplay imo, but has not been user friendly by any means and im not new to gaming.
Adam43
5/10/2011 10:47pm
I'm going to go ride my real motorcycle.
ky_savage
Fantasy
500th
5/11/2011 5:34am
CeeTee wrote:
They should have a Segway as the bonus vehicle at Stewart's compound. Lol
5/11/2011 6:41am
Xbox - Don't know where I find the download option... I have entered the number I received with the game!
sdfog1
5/11/2011 6:49am Edited Date/Time 5/11/2011 6:51am
Go to the Motoclub Depot, then the events section. Stewart Compound should be there if you have entered the code correctly on the Xbox 360. Then you will have to download it. Once it is downloaded, you can free ride there or race on two versions of the outdoor track.
Riesenberg448
Fantasy
2005th
5/11/2011 8:01am
Why not just include the Stewart Compound with the game when it's meant to be part of the game anyway for no extra charge? for anyone...

It simply comes down to time. We have a certain amount of content we can get completed before our deadline for the box product. Once that content is complete, we go into bug fixing stages on that content and then it has to be submitted to Microsoft/Sony for testing and approvals. Once approved, the main game needs time to allow for production of boxes/discs and then shipping to retailers to hit a shelf date. This process takes quite awhile because of a massive amount of content. After the game is complete and we're just in bug fixing stages, artists are then free from working on the main game. This is when they will start on a DLC content. DLC content then gets finished and goes through a similar testing and submission proceedure, but a much shorter one because there is less content. Also, DLC doesn't go through the production and shipping processes, which also cuts some major time off and allows us to have it ready on the first day.

Sorry for the long description there. Did you guys all get your compound working?
MCfan4life
5/11/2011 8:20am
CeeTee wrote:
Yes just read that PSN will hopefully be back up in a few days!!

http://au.ps3.ign.com/articles/116/1167109p1.html
When it first went down they said 2-3 days. That was 3 weeks ago...

Don't hold your breath.

I'm leaning towards getting an XBox. Sure you have to pay for online but it's only $100 for 12 months (in Aus) which isn't much and from what I've read the online is MUCH better with XBox.

Post a reply to: MX vs ATV Alive - Stewart Compound

The Latest