MX Sports changes Nationals

10/31/2009 11:49am Edited Date/Time 10/31/2009 11:56am
OldTiddler wrote:
You guys realize the reason for promoting proffesional women's motocross, right?
tcannon521 wrote:
What is it?
They've ran out of people they can sell a 250F and 450F to at 8k. So they now need a whole new clientel list. Go after women. 2x the sales.

The 16 year old AM racer, is already getting those. The 16 year old female, probably not. YET?
WORCSRacer
10/31/2009 11:50am
twizzler wrote:
WMA is going to assigned #'s (based on season final points) and allowiing 250cc two strokes (122-250cc.
BobbyM wrote:
should cancel the womans class all together...weakass stuff imho. top mini experts would be a better choice or like i said earlier a B class cheater...
should cancel the womans class all together...weakass stuff imho. top mini experts would be a better choice or like i said earlier a B class cheater schoolboy all on 125 2 strokes even better yet...all under 16.

there is no fucking point promoting woman motocross racers...dead end future and investment
you old fart, those women haul !!! With fiolek, women's racing will grow !!! she get's more mainstream coverage than any motocross racer, except bubba !!!
What races did you watch last year? Solid Intermediates would run away from the WMA regulars. WMA is fun but let's not get carried away with them being fast.
KAWboy14
10/31/2009 11:58am
BobbyM wrote:
should cancel the womans class all together...weakass stuff imho. top mini experts would be a better choice or like i said earlier a B class cheater...
should cancel the womans class all together...weakass stuff imho. top mini experts would be a better choice or like i said earlier a B class cheater schoolboy all on 125 2 strokes even better yet...all under 16.

there is no fucking point promoting woman motocross racers...dead end future and investment
you old fart, those women haul !!! With fiolek, women's racing will grow !!! she get's more mainstream coverage than any motocross racer, except bubba !!!
WORCSRacer wrote:
What races did you watch last year? Solid Intermediates would run away from the WMA regulars. WMA is fun but let's not get carried away with...
What races did you watch last year? Solid Intermediates would run away from the WMA regulars. WMA is fun but let's not get carried away with them being fast.
most of us watched all the canadian series.....they were most B class riders in the U.S.

The Shop

Post a reply to: MX Sports changes Nationals

The Latest