MX Nation - Finale

SKlein
Edited Date/Time 9/3/2015 12:44pm
MX Nation Episode 6
Amazing series, great job to all who produced it.

Once there's a YouTube stream I'll post it.
|
Crush
9/2/2015 10:38am
Team work makes the dream work. Good Job Lyns! hahaha... Dunge is so goofy and he doesn't give a shit, it's hilarious.

Great show, the only thing that sux is that it wasn't longer or more of them. Really hope Red Bull keeps Adamitis on, he tells the sport like no one else.
sende
Fantasy
4429th
9/2/2015 10:59am
Crush wrote:
Team work makes the dream work. Good Job Lyns! hahaha... Dunge is so goofy and he doesn't give a shit, it's hilarious. Great show, the only...
Team work makes the dream work. Good Job Lyns! hahaha... Dunge is so goofy and he doesn't give a shit, it's hilarious.

Great show, the only thing that sux is that it wasn't longer or more of them. Really hope Red Bull keeps Adamitis on, he tells the sport like no one else.
My thoughts exactly.
9/2/2015 11:55am
how can you not like Dungey ? what a class act and already a legend ....Wink

The Shop

ocscottie
9/2/2015 12:19pm
Sorry moto but when you are Ryan Dungey, you can do whatever the F you want LOL

KMC440
9/2/2015 4:05pm
I'd go with "The Viper" always there curled waiting for the opportunity, never exposing himself to his adversaries ... then when the time is right.

BAM ! ! ! !

You're left with four holes and a numbness that slowly creeps into your muscles paralyzing you from escape...... then death.
jeffro503
9/2/2015 7:48pm Edited Date/Time 9/2/2015 7:49pm
One word about that series..." Awesome ". Really enjoyed every single episode.

And Damn , is RD living the dream right now or what? A guy couldn't ask for anything more than what that guy has , and he deserves every bit of it.
imoto34
Fantasy
3174th
9/2/2015 7:51pm
Stoked every time i sad down to watch this
Spydee
9/3/2015 12:05am
Gutted this had to come to an end, anyone know if Tony Adamitis has any more projects for the future? Can't beat his material.
burnside
9/3/2015 1:39am
Can I play devils advocate here?

Firstly, Im a huge fan of Troy's work have been ever since he his film Chainsmoke redefined mountain biking for me (which was my poor mans substitute motocross).

But I think this series was a step backwards....

So huge fan, but I don't think this is his best work or half as good and in depth as their Supercross series and previous shows on the Nationals that aired on Fuel. From what I understand, his crew were undercut on the Behind the Dream Supercross series, hence another production company made it and it sucked.

So while its great Redbull stepped up, this series doesnt have anywhere near the depth of his TV series, and lucky for him, Roczen & Dungey were in the title hunt because if you notice, its only Redbull riders heavily featured. I guess he's working with what he has and has still done a great job. But damn, can we give this guy proper budgets again please?

If you need a reminder, here's some of the best story telling we've ever seen in Moto:

seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
9/3/2015 7:09am
burnside wrote:
Can I play devils advocate here? Firstly, Im a huge fan of Troy's work have been ever since he his film Chainsmoke redefined mountain biking for...

Firstly, Im a huge fan of Troy's work have been ever since he his film Chainsmoke redefined mountain biking for me (which was my poor mans substitute motocross).

So huge fan, but I don't think this is his best work or half as good and in depth as their Supercross series and previous shows on the Nationals that aired on Fuel. From what I understand, his crew were undercut on the Behind the Dream Supercross series, hence another production company made it and it sucked.

So while its great Redbull stepped up, this series doesnt have anywhere near the depth of his TV series, and lucky for him, Roczen & Dungey were in the title hunt because if you notice, its only Redbull riders heavily featured. I guess he's working with what he has and has still done a great job. But damn, can we give this guy proper budgets again please?

If you need a reminder, here's some of the best story telling we've ever seen in Moto:

I really hope he does more but I completely agree. It felt lacking compared to the past effort. That said, I'm sure he was under some crazy constraints (time/money) for that to happen.
Crush
9/3/2015 7:23am
Well yeah it was lacking. He was funded for 6 12 minute episodes... let's compare apples to apples if you're gonna start looking at content depth etc...
karsmakers
9/3/2015 8:09am
Crush wrote:
Team work makes the dream work. Good Job Lyns! hahaha... Dunge is so goofy and he doesn't give a shit, it's hilarious. Great show, the only...

sende wrote:
My thoughts exactly.
Lyndsey is not only hot but seems like a really fun girl. Ryan keeps making good decisions.
SigPig
9/3/2015 10:40am
Gared Steinke gave himself the Stank Dog nickname according to his interview on here. Nobody is giving him grief about it like they are to the GoldenRod. Why is that?
Mr. Kyle 131
9/3/2015 12:16pm
burnside wrote:
Can I play devils advocate here? Firstly, Im a huge fan of Troy's work have been ever since he his film Chainsmoke redefined mountain biking for...

Agree 100%. These episodes are the best thing I've seen done on the sport, hands down.

Does anyone have links to the other episodes of that season? Searched around for a bit but came up empty handed (other than ep. 1).

burnside
9/3/2015 12:44pm
Agree 100%. These episodes are the best thing I've seen done on the sport, hands down. Does anyone have links to the other episodes of that...
Agree 100%. These episodes are the best thing I've seen done on the sport, hands down.

Does anyone have links to the other episodes of that season? Searched around for a bit but came up empty handed (other than ep. 1).

If you have a root around on Dailymotion it looks like a lot of the episodes are up there...

http://www.dailymotion.com/gb/relevance/universal/search/supercross+beh…

Post a reply to: MX Nation - Finale

The Latest