815th
Edited Date/Time 8/26/2016 12:48pm
|
51xc
8/26/2016 1:42pm
amart is going to kick ass on that ktm.
MXD
8/26/2016 3:49pm
Jeremy looks less fit than he was in years passed. I wonder if that was the reason for his struggles this year or if something else was going on that prevented him from being as fit as years passed.
dirtnapper
8/26/2016 5:38pm
Who doesn't like those two guys? Win or lose - those are two solid dudes right there!
Starcrossed
8/26/2016 8:23pm
MXD wrote:
Jeremy looks less fit than he was in years passed. I wonder if that was the reason for his struggles this year or if something else...
Jeremy looks less fit than he was in years passed. I wonder if that was the reason for his struggles this year or if something else was going on that prevented him from being as fit as years passed.
He started the outdoor season with some form of illness which probably affected him for a handful of races. There was some speculation that he had Epstein Barr, but he never confirmed it. He also split from oshow at some point, perhaps that move was health related. Whatever the case, he had a mediocre season when compared to the previous two, and wasn't often the fastest guy on the track.

The Shop

RandyS
8/27/2016 4:50am Edited Date/Time 8/27/2016 4:51am
I watched that the other day on Red Bull TV, last night I watched some of the older ones. One of them showed both Martins riding a sand track somewhere in what looked like the middle of BFE, I think it might have been the first one of season 2. It was at the base of some rocky hills that looked similar to Perris but it looked like someone just went out in a field and started connecting corners 70s style. Anyone know where that was, I've never seen any pictures from there before.
davistld01
8/27/2016 6:51am Edited Date/Time 8/27/2016 6:51am
dirtnapper wrote:
Who doesn't like those two guys? Win or lose - those are two solid dudes right there!
Got to totally agree. It's a healthy thing for them to be on competing teams next year too, I think. I'm no shrink, but I think one of the major problems with Jeremy this last season wasn't so much physical...it was his close proximity to his rivals basically 24/7. I believe we'll see a "new" Jeremy Martin in 2017...and that, with Alex on KTM things ought to be awesome in the 250 class.
IceMan446
8/27/2016 7:26am
RandyS wrote:
I watched that the other day on Red Bull TV, last night I watched some of the older ones. One of them showed both Martins riding...
I watched that the other day on Red Bull TV, last night I watched some of the older ones. One of them showed both Martins riding a sand track somewhere in what looked like the middle of BFE, I think it might have been the first one of season 2. It was at the base of some rocky hills that looked similar to Perris but it looked like someone just went out in a field and started connecting corners 70s style. Anyone know where that was, I've never seen any pictures from there before.
I believe that's out in SoCal. A lot of the guys would practice out there.

It's a pretty popular spot but I don't know where it's at exactly. Check OShows Instagram and see if he has his location on his photos.
mxjon454
8/27/2016 11:03am
RandyS wrote:
I watched that the other day on Red Bull TV, last night I watched some of the older ones. One of them showed both Martins riding...
IceMan446 wrote:
I believe that's out in SoCal. A lot of the guys would practice out there. It's a pretty popular spot but I don't know where it's...

It's a pretty popular spot but I don't know where it's at exactly. Check OShows Instagram and see if he has his location on his photos.
Its in nuevo off ramona expressway by a water tower. Its a couple miles south of starwest.
RandyS
8/28/2016 3:21pm Edited Date/Time 8/28/2016 3:24pm
RandyS wrote:
IceMan446 wrote:
I believe that's out in SoCal. A lot of the guys would practice out there. It's a pretty popular spot but I don't know where it's...

mxjon454 wrote:
Its in nuevo off ramona expressway by a water tower. Its a couple miles south of starwest.
Found it. How is it that there are more places in Southern California that you can still just pull off the road and ride than Northern?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/33%C2%B049'36.0%22N+117%C2%B010'25.2%…
8/28/2016 4:01pm
Wow, seems to me there were a lot of hurt butts down in South Carolina this season.. There is definitely more to it than that, a lot behind the scenes, and that's obvious. At least they both have a ride for next season. Fresh start for the both of them at high caliber teams.

Post a reply to: MX Nation: Episode 7 - The Martin Brothers

The Latest