MX Kied at A2 ?

race
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2016 10:07am
Came upon Kiedrowski in the pits all geared up and sitting on a sweet crisp sounding KX500. Chatted briefly with him and then he said he had to do some function and rode off.

Was there some sort of legends or former champs show? Did he tear the track up on the KX beast?

I also missed the dang weiner dog race again. Who won?

|
Juss
1/25/2016 2:41pm
I chatted with him for a bit at A1. He was just in street clothes. Get any pics of him on the 2 Stroke? I have one of his old KX125s. Told him about it, he was stoked.
Crush
1/25/2016 2:44pm
He did the pre-race show, not sure what else.

Kied was a badass! Favourite early 90s racer, so good to watch, just smash the shit out of everything.
mx836
1/25/2016 2:45pm
He was there because Legends and Heroes was "honoring" him this past weekend at A2.

The Shop

Torco1
1/25/2016 4:14pm
race wrote:
Came upon Kiedrowski in the pits all geared up and sitting on a sweet crisp sounding KX500. Chatted briefly with him and then he said he...
Came upon Kiedrowski in the pits all geared up and sitting on a sweet crisp sounding KX500. Chatted briefly with him and then he said he had to do some function and rode off.

Was there some sort of legends or former champs show? Did he tear the track up on the KX beast?

Couldn't tell ya, but I do know that it sure as shit wasn't this guy..........

The Rock
1/25/2016 6:17pm
race wrote:
Came upon Kiedrowski in the pits all geared up and sitting on a sweet crisp sounding KX500. Chatted briefly with him and then he said he...

Who won? Who cares but it isn't as demeaning as fans in fat suits so I can live with it. Just waiting for Blue Buffalo tie in.
Juss
1/26/2016 12:50am
race wrote:

Torco1 wrote:
Couldn't tell ya, but I do know that it sure as shit wasn't this guy.......... [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/EWcW3q_X9cM/hqdefault.jpg[/img]
Couldn't tell ya, but I do know that it sure as shit wasn't this guy..........

Lmao
race
1/26/2016 10:07am
race wrote:

The Rock wrote:
Who won? Who cares but it isn't as demeaning as fans in fat suits so I can live with it. Just waiting for Blue Buffalo tie...
Who won? Who cares but it isn't as demeaning as fans in fat suits so I can live with it. Just waiting for Blue Buffalo tie in.
Oh lighten up a little. How can you not chuckle watching them?

It's actually a really popular deal. I googled around and they do them at the horse tracks, county fairs, etc.

That's some serious concentration.

Post a reply to: MX Kied at A2 ?

The Latest