MX-GP TV

Chris172
Edited Date/Time 2/27/2015 10:58pm
Anyone know if they show the practice races? Cant seem to find any info on their site. Thanks.
|
Jefro98
2/26/2015 2:34am
Chris172 wrote:
Anyone know if they show the practice races? Cant seem to find any info on their site. Thanks.
No qualifying races.
Normally they will have highlights of the Saturday qualifying race on Sunday morning.
walleyeguy
2/26/2015 5:20am
When will it air on TV in the US? DirectTV to be specific. I don't want to stream it online.....Hughesnet.
hvaughn88
2/26/2015 6:15am Edited Date/Time 2/26/2015 6:19am
how much is the subscription?

edit: my bad for being lazy, I looked it up. $112 for the season right?

The Shop

jakejdnotes
2/26/2015 7:56am
walleyeguy wrote:
When will it air on TV in the US? DirectTV to be specific. I don't want to stream it online.....Hughesnet.
I have it set to record 3/1 @midnight and 1am. Race 1 and Race 2. Channel 221 CBSSNHD
VilloFan951
2/26/2015 9:00am
My dvr has it set to record Saturday night at 10 pst i looked around for a while to find the stupid channel lol
Glory
2/26/2015 9:02am
Will you guys have the GPs live on TV in the US or delayed?
MXerDW
2/26/2015 9:36am
Glory wrote:
Will you guys have the GPs live on TV in the US or delayed?
US TV coverage is delayed.
mxpro252
2/26/2015 9:49am
walleyeguy wrote:
I have it set to record 3/1 @midnight and 1am. Race 1 and Race 2. Channel 221 CBSSNHD
Yep. Upgraded my package for $2 a month to get CBS Sports for 6 months. Pretty sweet
walleyeguy
2/26/2015 9:55am
Thanks. Got it set to record on Channel 221 from 1am-3am Sunday morning (Saturday night)
line-up
2/26/2015 10:42am
MXGP TV COVERAGE 2015

LOSAIL (Qatar), 26 February 2015 – It is going to be a MUST-SEE season of motocross! The 2015 FIM Motocross World Championship will kick off this weekend in Losail, Qatar, and is not to be missed. This year MXGP will receive an extensive amount of television coverage as the championship continues to grow and engage more viewers. The entire season will be broadcasted LIVE on television in a number of countries across the globe as well as being accessible to everyone worldwide via www.MXGP-TV.com.

LIVE television coverage for this season will take place in the USA on CBS Sports Network, although it may be slightly delayed due to the time difference, but will be 100% LIVE in: Asia on FOX Sports Asia, Thailand with True Vision, Brazil with Bandsports, Europe on Eurosport2 and MotorsTV, Italy with Mediaset on Italia1 or Italia2, Slovenia on Sport TV and Portugal on Sport TV and Bulgaria on BNT with BNT also screening the European Championship’s EMX125.

As MXGP’s popularity continues to rise, Youthstream is proud to continue the long-term collaboration they have with EBU, European Broadcasting Union, who broadcast news of each and every round of MXGP every Sunday night, and also of the partnerships they have with SNTV, a renowned sports news agency, and Motorsport Mundial, a program dedicated to motorsport, who also broadcast news over each round.

This year MXGP’s 26mn Magazine, which is a filmed production that covers all the action, both on and off the track, with highlights from racing in MXGP and MX2, a GoPro on-board lap of the track, as well as the inside scoop from the pits at each round of the FIM Motocross World Championship will continue with MXGP’s lovely new host Lisa Leyland.

You can watch the 26mn Magazine in Europe on Eurosport international every Tuesday night at around 23:00 after each round of MXGP. It can also be viewed in Finland on MTV 3, Germany on Sport 1+, Portugal on Sport TV and Slovenia on Sport TV, South America on FOX Sports Latin America and Asia on FOX Sports Asia.

As for MXGP of Qatar which will commence this Friday, the 27th February, BeIn Sports Qatar will be the main local broadcaster and will be broadcasting all the races live on Saturday 28th.

MXGP will be available across the board in high definition and is also globally available to view live and in HD on MXGP-TV.com. Click here for the complete list of countries and cooperating MXGP broadcasting networks.

Check the guides below to find out how you can watch MXGP of Qatar LIVE:

QATAR

BeIn Sports

Saturday 28 February -15:40 local time - National MX Race 2 - LIVE

Saturday 28 February -18:05 local time until 00:00 - LIVE

USA

CBS Sports Network

Sunday 1 March - 01:00 am Easter timing - MX2 Race 2

Sunday 1 March - 02:00 am Easter timing - MXGP Race 2

BRAZIL

Bandsports

Saturday 28 February - 17:00 CET - MX2 Race 1 - LIVE

Saturday 28 February - 18:00 CET - MXGP Race 1 - LIVE

Saturday 28 February - 20:00 CET - MX2 Race 2 - LIVE

Saturday 28 February - 21:00 CET - MXGP Race 2 - LIVE

EUROPE

EUROSPORT 2

Saturday 28 February - 20h30 CET - MXGP Race 1

EUROSPORT INTERNATIONAL

Tuesday 3 March - 23:30 CET - 26mn magazine

MOTORS TV

ITALY

ITALIA 2

FRANCE

EUROSPORT 2

Saturday 28 February - 20h30 CET - MXGP Race 1

EUROSPORT INTERNATIONAL

Tuesday 3 March - 00:00 CET - 26mn magazine

MOTORS TV

BeIn SPORTS

PORTUGAL

Sport TV

SLOVENIA

Sport TV

ASIA

FOX Sports Asia

Sunday 1 March - 00:00 - MXGP Race 1 - LIVE

Sunday 1 March - 03:00 - MXGP Race 2 - LIVE

THAILAND

TRUE VISION

All the photos of the MXGP of Qatar will be available here

TIMETABLE

Friday: WMX Free Practice 16:45; MX2 Free Practice 17:15; MXGP Free Practice 17:45; WMX Time Practice 18:15; MX2 Time Practice 19:15; MXGP Time Practice 20:00; MX2 Qualifying Race 22:00; MXGP Qualifying Race 22:50.

Saturday: WMX Warm up 16:30; MX2 Warm up 16:50; MXGP Warm up 17:10; WMX Race 1 18:15; MX2 Race 1 19:15; MXGP Race 1 20:15; WMX Race 2 21:10; MX2 Race 2 22:10; MXGP Race 2 23:10.

LINKS

Youthstream

FIM

MXGP of Qatar

Author:
Youthstream
WhipMeister
Fantasy
4434th
2/26/2015 12:13pm
FYI: I just ordered the live stream for the event, but something went FUBAR between Paypal and MXGP-TV.com. They charged my account, but I got an error message from mxgp-tv.com when it returned from Paypal and I have received no other instructions, links, etc.
Ashleymx
2/26/2015 12:23pm
So the first motos are NOT on CBS Sports? Darn it. I was relieved to see CBS sports had it even with a delay but it seemed to good to be true I guess. Still need to pay for the live stream after all?
Tonynz
2/26/2015 1:13pm
FYI: I just ordered the live stream for the event, but something went FUBAR between Paypal and MXGP-TV.com. They charged my account, but I got an...
FYI: I just ordered the live stream for the event, but something went FUBAR between Paypal and MXGP-TV.com. They charged my account, but I got an error message from mxgp-tv.com when it returned from Paypal and I have received no other instructions, links, etc.
I purchsed the complete season when they had the deal going before Xmas, never recieved conformation, but in my profile it shows I have purchased it. I guess once the race starts I will have acess to it.
PjotrrB
2/26/2015 1:19pm
FYI: I just ordered the live stream for the event, but something went FUBAR between Paypal and MXGP-TV.com. They charged my account, but I got an...
Tonynz wrote:
I purchsed the complete season when they had the deal going before Xmas, never recieved conformation, but in my profile it shows I have purchased it...
I purchsed the complete season when they had the deal going before Xmas, never recieved conformation, but in my profile it shows I have purchased it. I guess once the race starts I will have acess to it.
Login to mxgp-tv.com and select Your Account to show your profile.
Under premier accesses you should see your purchases listed for each season.
Tonynz
2/26/2015 1:30pm
Tonynz wrote:
I purchsed the complete season when they had the deal going before Xmas, never recieved conformation, but in my profile it shows I have purchased it...
PjotrrB wrote:
PjotrrB
So when the racing starts you just click on the race and you will get acess , is this correct? Also if I want to watch it later on I will have full acess?

Thanks
2/26/2015 1:43pm
Tonynz wrote:
PjotrrB wrote:
I bought full season too, got error message after paypal, no confirmation about purchase, no nothing. Under my "your account" it says "YOUR PREMIUM ACCESSES" and below there is button named "2015 MXGP Season - 25% Early Bird". Once i click it, i am redirected to empty page. It's normal?

Also i tried direct LIVE link (http://www.mxgp-tv.com/videos/1038656/mxgp-of-qatar-2015-live), but it says i must buy access. WTH?

If there are some buyers before from MXGP-TV here, can you please tell us what we need to click to view LIVE stream please.
moer
2/26/2015 1:57pm
I bought full season too, got error message after paypal, no confirmation about purchase, no nothing. Under my "your account" it says "YOUR PREMIUM ACCESSES" and...
I bought full season too, got error message after paypal, no confirmation about purchase, no nothing. Under my "your account" it says "YOUR PREMIUM ACCESSES" and below there is button named "2015 MXGP Season - 25% Early Bird". Once i click it, i am redirected to empty page. It's normal?

Also i tried direct LIVE link (http://www.mxgp-tv.com/videos/1038656/mxgp-of-qatar-2015-live), but it says i must buy access. WTH?

If there are some buyers before from MXGP-TV here, can you please tell us what we need to click to view LIVE stream please.
Same here
Tonynz
2/26/2015 2:01pm
The empty page I get directed to has the GP calender on the right hand side, I am guessing that come race time a link will appear on the left to the race ???
2/26/2015 2:06pm
Same here !! Charged my paypal but no access showing in my account !! It had better sort itself out for tomorrow
TriRacer27
Fantasy
44th
2/26/2015 2:07pm
Holy shit, I just realized how awesome this Saturday is going to be.

ALL DAY MOTO! Between MXGPs, SX Practice and the SX night show, that's a lot of great moto to watch. Not to mention it's retro night, AND the first MXGP.

Ahhh, can't wait!
ocscottie
2/26/2015 2:08pm
I bought full season too, got error message after paypal, no confirmation about purchase, no nothing. Under my "your account" it says "YOUR PREMIUM ACCESSES" and...

Im all set to go and when i click on that link i get a countdown timer to the race, see pic:

ocscottie
2/26/2015 2:10pm
TriRacer27 wrote:
Holy shit, I just realized how awesome this Saturday is going to be. ALL DAY MOTO! Between MXGPs, SX Practice and the SX night show, that's...

ALL DAY MOTO! Between MXGPs, SX Practice and the SX night show, that's a lot of great moto to watch. Not to mention it's retro night, AND the first MXGP.

Ahhh, can't wait!
No shit bro! we should have a contest. See who can predict how many cans of RedBull i drink on Saturday and the winner gets a VitalMX prize LOL
jmac132
2/26/2015 2:11pm
If you order just the single race for 6 dollars, how long will it be available to watch after it is live? Anyone know?
2/26/2015 2:13pm
When you purchased your mxgp package like i did 30 minutes ago true Visa you should log out of your account and login again

this give's it the time to update your profile,
2/26/2015 2:14pm
jmac132 wrote:
If you order just the single race for 6 dollars, how long will it be available to watch after it is live? Anyone know?
if you payed for Qatar you r able to watch it as many times as you want after it has been live

2/26/2015 2:16pm
TriRacer27 wrote:
Holy shit, I just realized how awesome this Saturday is going to be. ALL DAY MOTO! Between MXGPs, SX Practice and the SX night show, that's...

Ahhh, can't wait!
ocscottie wrote:
No shit bro! we should have a contest. See who can predict how many cans of RedBull i drink on Saturday and the winner gets a...
No shit bro! we should have a contest. See who can predict how many cans of RedBull i drink on Saturday and the winner gets a VitalMX prize LOL
#2 in the morning
#222 during the races
#2 during the podium
#94 during ATL2

JK JK i think 18
WhipMeister
Fantasy
4434th
2/26/2015 2:19pm
Tonynz wrote:
PjotrrB wrote:
Found it. There actually was a confirmation email that went to my gmail account (despite me updating the profile to use the company account.) . The error that leaves you hanging with a 'Page no longer available' message is bush league.
2/26/2015 2:21pm
to open the page where the live stream is you should just click on the time that is winding down in the TAGHeuer box on the right side of you screen, it wil show you the page and give it a few seconds and the screen should pop up

Post a reply to: MX-GP TV

The Latest