MUD The New Mx Game

jasonv43
12/23/2011 9:47am
MxSkillz wrote:
Im ready mate! i will get on now.. anybody who plays ps3 reflex add me for sum racin MxSkillz
jasonv43 wrote:
That was brutal. Never thought I would be that bad on Reflex. Alive has really done a number on me for sure.
MxSkillz wrote:
lol.. yea, alive will do that to u.. Spend sum more time on reflex.. I also kinda threw you in with the wolves man..lol. just sum...
lol.. yea, alive will do that to u.. Spend sum more time on reflex.. I also kinda threw you in with the wolves man..lol. just sum of the best in the world at that game!
Add MCfan4life (Nelso_19) and lopez130 when you get a chance. Both of those fags are pretty good too.Laughing

We'll do some more motos when I get my shit together. I felt like Ddavis out there.
jasonv43
12/23/2011 9:50am
reded wrote:
I passed on Reflex due to the reviews of it and waited for Alive. Although Alive didn't get rave reviews either I just couldn't wait any...
I passed on Reflex due to the reviews of it and waited for Alive. Although Alive didn't get rave reviews either I just couldn't wait any longer for a moto game. So after playing it for a solid 20 hrs in order to get some bikes and tracks that were worth a shit, I'm completely bored and damn near go comatose playing the ONLY 3 tracks that are any fun. Did I fuck up by buying Alive instead of Reflex or what's the deal? Do they both suck? Why is it so hard to build a game with the same physics as Unleashed for the new consoles?

.....and who honestly races in figure 8's and snow?
Honestly man I'm really used to the Alive physics and actually kind of like them better. Track selection is a little better on Reflex but it will drive you insane with how touchy the bike is.

They both have their issues.
Freddy
12/23/2011 9:50am
Looks like they replicated the GP's perfectly in my opinion:

Beatiful bikes, cool scenery, energydrinks and boring racing(shitty gameplay)
lopez130
12/23/2011 10:33am
reded wrote:
I passed on Reflex due to the reviews of it and waited for Alive. Although Alive didn't get rave reviews either I just couldn't wait any...
I passed on Reflex due to the reviews of it and waited for Alive. Although Alive didn't get rave reviews either I just couldn't wait any longer for a moto game. So after playing it for a solid 20 hrs in order to get some bikes and tracks that were worth a shit, I'm completely bored and damn near go comatose playing the ONLY 3 tracks that are any fun. Did I fuck up by buying Alive instead of Reflex or what's the deal? Do they both suck? Why is it so hard to build a game with the same physics as Unleashed for the new consoles?

jasonv43 wrote:
Honestly man I'm really used to the Alive physics and actually kind of like them better. Track selection is a little better on Reflex but it...
Honestly man I'm really used to the Alive physics and actually kind of like them better. Track selection is a little better on Reflex but it will drive you insane with how touchy the bike is.

The Shop

Grieby54
12/23/2011 10:46am
jasonv43 wrote:
Honestly man I'm really used to the Alive physics and actually kind of like them better. Track selection is a little better on Reflex but it...

This.
MxSkillz
12/23/2011 10:48am
reded wrote:

Get reflex man.. when you get that game down, the flow is awesome and you can just keep pushing the limits of that game to no end.. ive had it since day 1 and keep getting faster. Alive has no flow and to be honest is a game for someone who cant get good at reflex.. the game is too easy, has no flow and sucks overall imo.
MxSkillz
12/23/2011 10:50am
jasonv43 wrote:
That was brutal. Never thought I would be that bad on Reflex. Alive has really done a number on me for sure.
MxSkillz wrote:
lol.. yea, alive will do that to u.. Spend sum more time on reflex.. I also kinda threw you in with the wolves man..lol. just sum...
lol.. yea, alive will do that to u.. Spend sum more time on reflex.. I also kinda threw you in with the wolves man..lol. just sum of the best in the world at that game!
jasonv43 wrote:
Add MCfan4life (Nelso_19) and lopez130 when you get a chance. Both of those fags are pretty good too.:laugh: We'll do some more motos when I get...
Add MCfan4life (Nelso_19) and lopez130 when you get a chance. Both of those fags are pretty good too.Laughing

We'll do some more motos when I get my shit together. I felt like Ddavis out there.
lol..ok sounds good.. im tellin you when you get it down, u will never play alive again.. remember there is a reason why thq closed its doors after that game
jasonv43
12/23/2011 10:56am
reded wrote:

jasonv43 wrote:

lopez130 wrote:
[img]http://s2.favim.com/orig/28/best-friends-step-brothers-Favim.com-232601.gif[/img]
[i]E.A.D.!!![/i]Whistling
mx 219
Fantasy
857th
12/23/2011 11:07am
reded wrote:

MxSkillz wrote:
Get reflex man.. when you get that game down, the flow is awesome and you can just keep pushing the limits of that game to no...
Get reflex man.. when you get that game down, the flow is awesome and you can just keep pushing the limits of that game to no end.. ive had it since day 1 and keep getting faster. Alive has no flow and to be honest is a game for someone who cant get good at reflex.. the game is too easy, has no flow and sucks overall imo.
Last sentance..."the game is too easy". Sorry to throw you under the bus bro but are you saying you were among the elite for Alive as well??? Im guessing not or you would still be playing it. My guess is you are like me: you really liked one game and so when you weren't at the top with the next game you didnt like it as much. I was very good at MVA Unleashed and once Untamed came out I wasnt that good, well I was alright, but I didnt play on LIVE like I did with Unleashed and when I saw people's videos on youtube jumping like crazy I was like 'What the...' Truth is once you get a game down and know how to do it really well you like it. If something new comes along that you arent as good at you are naturally going to like it less. I personally dont care for Untamed, Reflex, or Alive. I liked games like Supercross Circuit, MCM2, and MVA Unleashed they suited me better and I did really well with them.

Oh and jasonv as for DDavis, idk how well he rides in real life. I know he isnt terrible...On these mx games however, DDavis is pretty darn good actually.
lopez130
12/23/2011 11:14am
jasonv43 wrote:

lopez130 wrote:
[img]http://s2.favim.com/orig/28/best-friends-step-brothers-Favim.com-232601.gif[/img]
jasonv43 wrote:
[i]E.A.D.!!![/i]Whistling
E.A.D= Eva's A$$ Delicious?Whistling
" class="img-fluid" />
jasonv43
12/23/2011 11:17am
Trying to change the subject huh?

lopez130
12/23/2011 11:23am
jasonv43 wrote:
Trying to change the subject huh? [img]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ruLyQgK3eJk/ToX22hOVoBI/AAAAAAAAAQM/PXZ11s6VXwo/s400/Eva+Mendes6.jpg[/img]

Not at all....
peelout
12/23/2011 11:30am
jasonv43 wrote:
Trying to change the subject huh? [img]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ruLyQgK3eJk/ToX22hOVoBI/AAAAAAAAAQM/PXZ11s6VXwo/s400/Eva+Mendes6.jpg[/img]

lopez130 wrote:
Not at all.... [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_VSHpGoygRs4/SU8X6SsqueI/AAAAAAAAAkA/sgMCH-UX6EA/s400/Eva-Mendes-BlackandWhite.jpg[/img]
Not at all....
you guys ever watched the movie "Crash"?

i'll take Eva topless all fucking day, bros
lopez130
12/23/2011 11:36am
peelout wrote:
you guys ever watched the movie "Crash"?

i'll take Eva topless all fucking day, bros
They're Brotastic... Bro!

eva mendes nice tits Pictures, Images and Photos" class="img-fluid" />
jasonv43
12/23/2011 11:40am
jasonv43 wrote:

lopez130 wrote:
Not at all.... [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_VSHpGoygRs4/SU8X6SsqueI/AAAAAAAAAkA/sgMCH-UX6EA/s400/Eva-Mendes-BlackandWhite.jpg[/img]
Not at all....
For a second there I thought you were.

lopez130
12/23/2011 12:00pm
jasonv43 wrote:
For a second there I thought you were. [img]https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4V1nRgfy8hM/TF-CtEoWJMI/AAAAAAAABDw/P2hCcn7GMoU/s1600/eva_mendes-2-.jpeg[/img] [img]http://www.goodeveningworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/eva-mendes-looks-good-without-clothes.jpg[/img]
For a second there I thought you were.

Nope, Just trying to Decipher E.A.D....

NP301
12/23/2011 12:07pm
Where can yo download the game? I looked on the site but couldn't find it!
Dirt_Dawg
Fantasy
2768th
12/23/2011 12:22pm Edited Date/Time 12/23/2011 12:26pm
NP301 wrote:
Where can yo download the game? I looked on the site but couldn't find it!
LOL......game is not even out yet forrest.
MxSkillz
12/23/2011 12:24pm
reded wrote:

MxSkillz wrote:
Get reflex man.. when you get that game down, the flow is awesome and you can just keep pushing the limits of that game to no...
mx 219 wrote:
Last sentance..."the game is too easy". Sorry to throw you under the bus bro but are you saying you were among the elite for Alive as...
Last sentance..."the game is too easy". Sorry to throw you under the bus bro but are you saying you were among the elite for Alive as well??? Im guessing not or you would still be playing it. My guess is you are like me: you really liked one game and so when you weren't at the top with the next game you didnt like it as much. I was very good at MVA Unleashed and once Untamed came out I wasnt that good, well I was alright, but I didnt play on LIVE like I did with Unleashed and when I saw people's videos on youtube jumping like crazy I was like 'What the...' Truth is once you get a game down and know how to do it really well you like it. If something new comes along that you arent as good at you are naturally going to like it less. I personally dont care for Untamed, Reflex, or Alive. I liked games like Supercross Circuit, MCM2, and MVA Unleashed they suited me better and I did really well with them.

Oh and jasonv as for DDavis, idk how well he rides in real life. I know he isnt terrible...On these mx games however, DDavis is pretty darn good actually.
If it wasnt for all the lovly pics of a half naked eva presented i would be a little more direct to you,, Basically yes, i was one of the fastest guys in alive as well, the game has no flow.. again, there is a reason why they closed down after making the game.. cause it was good and i could only be good at reflex and not alive hense me hating it? Dont think so mate.. they failed cause the game sucked.. period
Dirt_Dawg
Fantasy
2768th
12/23/2011 12:28pm
Alive sucked and thats why it failed, volume of sales speak for its self.

Post a reply to: MUD The New Mx Game

The Latest