MUD The New Mx Game

MxSkillz
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 3:45pm
Just sum updates for whoever plays..

Looking good.
. new website: www.mudthegame.com

New Video: http://www.videogame.it/mud/video/10262/

New Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvig8tPg18A&context=C38d3876ADOEgsToPDsk…

In MUD - FIM Motocross World Championship you can compete with more than 80 actual champions on the most exciting tracks of the championships, travelling from one part of the world to the other: Bulgaria (Sevlievo), Holland (Valkenswaard), USA (Glen Helen), Brasil (Indaiatuba), France (Saint Jean d'Angely), Portugal (Agueda), Spain (La Baneza), Sweden (Uddevalla), Germany (Teutschenthal), Belgium (Lommel), Great Britain (Matterley Basin, Winchester), and Italy (Fermo).

Are you ready to get muddy with MX1 and MX2? Plus compete in Mx des nations
Des Nations Teams:
USA
France
Australia
Great Britain
Belgium
South Africa
Germany
Spain
Italy
New Zealand
Portugal
Sweeden
Estonia
Brazil
Japan
Puerto Rico

50 official riders from the 2011 season, 32 different teams, 8 manufacturers of 14 different models of bikes including 250, 350 and 450cc, 12 official tracks!

And that's not all...stay tuned!
|
jasonv43
12/21/2011 2:51pm
You're pulling advertising dollars from all of those sites you listed. You might want to just let all of us stumble on to it at our own leisure.

Just an FYI
MxSkillz
12/21/2011 2:58pm
hows that? They click on the link, they are at their website checking things out.. If a pic of my balls goes on the net.. its free to travel where ever by whomever..
Mstock
12/21/2011 2:59pm
Wow that game is actually looking pretty damn good. Much better than the first videos. Thanks for posting the links. I don't give two shits about internet advertising dollars.
petersen112
12/21/2011 3:02pm
im not liking the whole scrub booster thing, but its shaping up to be a decent game I think

The Shop

jasonv43
12/21/2011 3:03pm
MxSkillz wrote:
hows that? They click on the link, they are at their website checking things out.. If a pic of my balls goes on the net.. its...
hows that? They click on the link, they are at their website checking things out.. If a pic of my balls goes on the net.. its free to travel where ever by whomever..
It was a joke for somebody else. You're links and balls are fine by me.
MxSkillz
12/21/2011 3:03pm
Mstock wrote:
Wow that game is actually looking pretty damn good. Much better than the first videos. Thanks for posting the links. I don't give two shits about...
Wow that game is actually looking pretty damn good. Much better than the first videos. Thanks for posting the links. I don't give two shits about internet advertising dollars.
Yea same.. dont give a shit either.. Bu5t yeah Its lookin awesome! Cant wait, and the fact i can race Glen Helen in a video game, im happy
MxSkillz
12/21/2011 3:05pm
MxSkillz wrote:
hows that? They click on the link, they are at their website checking things out.. If a pic of my balls goes on the net.. its...
jasonv43 wrote:
Sorry mate..just pm;ed you sum pics of my balls for good measure Wink
12/21/2011 3:08pm
ok I have to ask.. are there two strokes available in this game and do they sound decent?
peelout
12/21/2011 3:15pm
bikes look amazing.

gameplay looks about like it did in the other videos.

thanks for posting, hopefully it lives up to the Black Bean's great two wheel reputation
jasonv43
12/21/2011 3:19pm
MxSkillz wrote:
jasonv43 wrote:
MxSkillz wrote:
Shaved or unshaved?
MxSkillz
12/21/2011 3:21pm
IDK about 2 strokes yet.. but they are holding back on info on certain things.. but the 4 stroke sound is def spot on. Honestly im not expecting the gameplay to b as good as reflex, it took thq/rainbow a long time to get to that point. But thats ok with me, i will still support it either way cause i know that the story mode and details they are putting in far exceds thq's effort by a long shot.. They will only get better as time goes on
jasonv43
12/21/2011 3:24pm
MxSkillz wrote:
IDK about 2 strokes yet.. but they are holding back on info on certain things.. but the 4 stroke sound is def spot on. Honestly im...
IDK about 2 strokes yet.. but they are holding back on info on certain things.. but the 4 stroke sound is def spot on. Honestly im not expecting the gameplay to b as good as reflex, it took thq/rainbow a long time to get to that point. But thats ok with me, i will still support it either way cause i know that the story mode and details they are putting in far exceds thq's effort by a long shot.. They will only get better as time goes on
Hope it's better then Alive.
peelout
12/21/2011 3:28pm
MxSkillz wrote:
IDK about 2 strokes yet.. but they are holding back on info on certain things.. but the 4 stroke sound is def spot on. Honestly im...
only thing that will get old is 12 tracks.

DLC is an option... but we all saw how that worked out with Alive Sick
MxSkillz
12/21/2011 3:29pm
jasonv43 wrote:
MxSkillz wrote:
jasonv43 wrote:
Shaved or unshaved?
You like?
jasonv43
12/21/2011 3:31pm
MxSkillz wrote:
jasonv43 wrote:
Shaved or unshaved?
MxSkillz wrote:
You like? [IMG]http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i321/MxSkillz/15549_alienGenitalia_ballChinan_l1.jpg[/IMG]
You like?
Looks a lot like Peelout. Minus the huge balls under your chin of course.
MxSkillz
12/21/2011 3:32pm
MxSkillz wrote:
peelout wrote:

Dude.. i let my dog take a hot steamy shit on that game before throwing it away.. that game ruined all of rainbows years of hard work
MxSkillz
12/21/2011 3:33pm
jasonv43 wrote:
Shaved or unshaved?
MxSkillz wrote:
You like? [IMG]http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i321/MxSkillz/15549_alienGenitalia_ballChinan_l1.jpg[/IMG]
You like?
jasonv43 wrote:
peelouts my sister..
12/21/2011 3:34pm
it appears to be built on the same gaming engine as the mx vs atv games. not surprising. they probably purchased/leased the platform from thq, hired some 3d modeling geeks to create their own terrain and graphical user interfaces, (GUIs) and hope to get it out there for a quick christmas buck.

i would like to see microsoft or sega shell out and pay the guy who made mx simulator for his gaming engine, and get some top notch modeling guys in there to make a legit AMA-based motocross/supercross game.
jasonv43
12/21/2011 3:34pm
Super floaty in the air. Helium in the tires?
jasonv43
12/21/2011 3:36pm
MxSkillz wrote:
You like?
jasonv43 wrote:
MxSkillz wrote:
peelouts my sister..
WoohooWoohooWoohoo
MotoChief
12/21/2011 3:39pm
That appears to be a PC version and in the past, console versions do not live up to the PC version hype.

That said, it looks pretty good so far and I am looking forward to it's release.
peelout
12/21/2011 3:39pm
MxSkillz wrote:
peelout wrote:

MxSkillz wrote:
Dude.. i let my dog take a hot steamy shit on that game before throwing it away.. that game ruined all of rainbows years of hard...
Dude.. i let my dog take a hot steamy shit on that game before throwing it away.. that game ruined all of rainbows years of hard work
i agree. some things were good, but overall it was a big step down from the others. still nothing like MX Unleashed... that game was tits
MotoChief
12/21/2011 3:41pm
Peelout, after your pimptastic support of Alive, even after it turned out to be a dog, you should never, ever try to be taken serious on a game recommendation. Your opinion can very clearly be bought.
MxSkillz
12/21/2011 3:42pm
it appears to be built on the same gaming engine as the mx vs atv games. not surprising. they probably purchased/leased the platform from thq, hired...
it appears to be built on the same gaming engine as the mx vs atv games. not surprising. they probably purchased/leased the platform from thq, hired some 3d modeling geeks to create their own terrain and graphical user interfaces, (GUIs) and hope to get it out there for a quick christmas buck.

i would like to see microsoft or sega shell out and pay the guy who made mx simulator for his gaming engine, and get some top notch modeling guys in there to make a legit AMA-based motocross/supercross game.
I agree someone should make a proper ama mx/sx game..long over due

As for getting the game out quick for a chrissy buck.. i dont think so man, This game has been in the works for at least 4 years, that we know of.. So the effort is def there
peelout
12/21/2011 3:49pm Edited Date/Time 12/21/2011 3:50pm
MotoChief wrote:
Peelout, after your pimptastic support of Alive, even after it turned out to be a dog, you should never, ever try to be taken serious on...
Peelout, after your pimptastic support of Alive, even after it turned out to be a dog, you should never, ever try to be taken serious on a game recommendation. Your opinion can very clearly be bought.
touche, if you want to send me a pm, we can discuss this. no problem. but i don't want to get into it on this fantastic thread
12/21/2011 3:56pm
MxSkillz wrote:
I agree someone should make a proper ama mx/sx game..long over due As for getting the game out quick for a chrissy buck.. i dont think...
I agree someone should make a proper ama mx/sx game..long over due

As for getting the game out quick for a chrissy buck.. i dont think so man, This game has been in the works for at least 4 years, that we know of.. So the effort is def there
the terrain is what bothers me. good for a first version, have to start somewhere. this is what i do for a living. modeling and simulations. mine are military 1st person shooter based. like playing call of duty for a living.

Post a reply to: MUD The New Mx Game

The Latest