MM 93

jasonv43
Edited Date/Time 1/21/2015 5:08pm
Not bad for a street guy.

https://youtu.be/4Ql0TBKY260
|
1/21/2015 1:34pm
Looked fast. Just imagine a double MotoGP champion turning up at your local meeting! I wonder if he had any trick bits on that Honda.
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
1/21/2015 2:15pm
I know I'll get flamed, but he actually looked a little dorky and uncomfortable to me. I wouldn't expect him to be fast and comfy, mind you - I don't think too many MXers could race a motoGP bike and look good either. Good for him for getting on it though.
brimx153
1/21/2015 3:05pm
Johnny Rea has his own motocross team , and does be at a good few races . working on bike s and all . he is a seriously good mx rider . could have been pro no bother . id say world superbike pays more tho lol
mmcmx
1/21/2015 3:12pm
Falcon wrote:
I know I'll get flamed, but he actually looked a little dorky and uncomfortable to me. I wouldn't expect him to be fast and comfy, mind...
I know I'll get flamed, but he actually looked a little dorky and uncomfortable to me. I wouldn't expect him to be fast and comfy, mind you - I don't think too many MXers could race a motoGP bike and look good either. Good for him for getting on it though.
Hes actually pretty fast, but yeah, far from GP level obiously.

The Shop

Crush
1/21/2015 5:06pm
Fucking shocked Honda is so blah blah with him riding MX. Hanging out with Rossi at the dirt track circuit he has seems like one thing, riding with some Johnny Utah's on a MX track?

Didn't they try bar Jeremy from riding jetskis and snowboarding etc back in the day?
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
1/21/2015 5:07pm
Crush wrote:
Fucking shocked Honda is so blah blah with him riding MX. Hanging out with Rossi at the dirt track circuit he has seems like one thing...
Fucking shocked Honda is so blah blah with him riding MX. Hanging out with Rossi at the dirt track circuit he has seems like one thing, riding with some Johnny Utah's on a MX track?

Didn't they try bar Jeremy from riding jetskis and snowboarding etc back in the day?
Honda barred Jeremy from riding Yamaha Waverunners. I'm not sure about snowboarding.
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
1/21/2015 5:08pm
Falcon wrote:
I know I'll get flamed, but he actually looked a little dorky and uncomfortable to me. I wouldn't expect him to be fast and comfy, mind...
mmcmx wrote:
Hes actually pretty fast, but yeah, far from GP level obiously.
Fast, for sure. I was thinking about his body positioning more than anything.

He'd probably still smoke me and everyone I know....

Post a reply to: MM 93

The Latest