MEC will be live for international viewers

Motofinne

Good job Feld, i hope this continues for the whole SX season aswell. Although i would be happy to pay 100€ like the MXGPs for the whole season live on a SX streaming site.
|
10/11/2016 12:45pm
I would be surprised if it will work but i'm giving it a try as usual
Motofinne
10/11/2016 12:51pm
Moens_Andy wrote:
I would be surprised if it will work but i'm giving it a try as usual
I see your point. It wouldn't be the first time when it comes to SX and especially the outdoors. We'll see...
10/11/2016 1:48pm
Sounds promising, the past 6 years of my life winter weekends have been staying up untill 7 am to watch usa supercross lol... Hopefully they'll get a good setup going for 2017 sx streams Cool
Brent
10/11/2016 1:52pm
Meanwhile, I don't get Fox Sports 2 and won't get to see it for two weeks

The fact that they put it on FS2 tells you how much they care about this race...

The Shop

Badjak
10/11/2016 2:07pm
Good news ! Hope it works ...
10/11/2016 2:17pm
Sounds promising, the past 6 years of my life winter weekends have been staying up untill 7 am to watch usa supercross lol... Hopefully they'll get...
Sounds promising, the past 6 years of my life winter weekends have been staying up untill 7 am to watch usa supercross lol... Hopefully they'll get a good setup going for 2017 sx streams Cool
Haha I thought I'm the only freak out there. That feeling when you stay up whole night, drink super strong coffe and stream goes down right before the main event... I remember A1 this year, I was so hyped about JS7 coming back and then he got fucked up I just rage quit straight to my bed lol. I miss international stream from 2015.

Moto391
10/11/2016 2:30pm
Sounds promising, the past 6 years of my life winter weekends have been staying up untill 7 am to watch usa supercross lol... Hopefully they'll get...
are you doing this just to watch live?

Most euros live a normal life then watch all heats lcq's mains etc on offroadvideos.org at breakfast on sunday!
10/11/2016 2:32pm
You can count me in on those freaks staying up al night for SX and AMA and pretty much whatever dirt bike event that could possibly be live
10/11/2016 2:36pm
Moto391 wrote:
are you doing this just to watch live? Most euros live a normal life then watch all heats lcq's mains etc on offroadvideos.org at breakfast on...

Most euros live a normal life then watch all heats lcq's mains etc on offroadvideos.org at breakfast on sunday!
I dunno about most i think the diehard keyboard racers prefer there fix live GrinningGrinningGrinningGrinning

In al seriousness i hate it to watch delayed because i often know the results before they r uploaded and that makes it less fun to watch.

And watching live has the great benefit to spend al night with these Vitards talking smack and i would be devastated to miss my only friends on raceday SillyGrinningGrinningGrinning
MXMattii
10/11/2016 2:38pm Edited Date/Time 10/11/2016 2:39pm
Brent wrote:
Meanwhile, I don't get Fox Sports 2 and won't get to see it for two weeks The fact that they put it on FS2 tells you...
Meanwhile, I don't get Fox Sports 2 and won't get to see it for two weeks

The fact that they put it on FS2 tells you how much they care about this race...
It tells you how big our sport is. And lets be honest NCAA Football is way bigger then motocross. That's also the reason why Youthstream is thinking about racing on Monday at Charlotte! Then they would have less competition from NCAA sports, NFL and NASCAR races.
10/11/2016 3:06pm
Moto391 wrote:
are you doing this just to watch live? Most euros live a normal life then watch all heats lcq's mains etc on offroadvideos.org at breakfast on...

For most Supercross races i do. East coast rounds makes it easyer to do though Laughing

2 screens ... 1 with working stream & 1 with vital mx discussion topic Cool
Brent
10/11/2016 3:41pm
MXMattii wrote:
It tells you how big our sport is. And lets be honest NCAA Football is way bigger then motocross. That's also the reason why Youthstream is...
It tells you how big our sport is. And lets be honest NCAA Football is way bigger then motocross. That's also the reason why Youthstream is thinking about racing on Monday at Charlotte! Then they would have less competition from NCAA sports, NFL and NASCAR races.
Monday may not work - all the boys down in Charlotte would drink too much, and then couldn't get up Tuesday morning for their TSA airport screener's job ...
10/11/2016 4:18pm
I have cable, I have FS1, I am in America...cant watch it live. Why in the hell would they not let us pay to watch it online in America? Cutting the cord is extremely popular in America lately.
Reedo
10/11/2016 4:39pm
Its live here in New Zealand on Sunday from 3 to 6 in
the afternoon.Sweet.
51xc
10/11/2016 5:03pm
on demand is what international viewers need, not only live streams.
10/11/2016 6:36pm
Crap. As luck would have it, I'll be on an airplane flying to Italy on Sat. So I'll be international for the week. There's virtually no chance that I won't peek before watching. That sucks...
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
10/12/2016 8:52am
Moens_Andy wrote:
that aint cheap thats for sure, i will buy it though
Worth it if its really working then. Lets hope so
10/12/2016 9:01am
If I wasn't at 3AM I would probably watch, lol. Now I will just watch it the next morning.
10/12/2016 9:16am
crusty_xx wrote:
Worth it if its really working then. Lets hope so
Worth is wat we r willing to pay,
I think 10$ for 1 race is a fair and more than reasonable.
However they priced it at 15$ so they should make it almost perfect HD no lags and commercial free If we r going to get commercial cross for a pay per view this place will be on fire.
GD2
Fantasy
815th
10/12/2016 9:19am
Moens_Andy wrote:
Worth is wat we r willing to pay, I think 10$ for 1 race is a fair and more than reasonable. However they priced it at...
Worth is wat we r willing to pay,
I think 10$ for 1 race is a fair and more than reasonable.
However they priced it at 15$ so they should make it almost perfect HD no lags and commercial free If we r going to get commercial cross for a pay per view this place will be on fire.
I don't think you'll get actual commercials, but you'll probably get the "we'll be right back" screen when the broadcast is on commercial break.
10/12/2016 9:24am
I get up for the live events too
Live is so much better, and you dont accidentally see the results on here haha
10/12/2016 9:26am
So basically we get no real commercials but we will mis large parts of the night show due to people watching the regular broadcast who do get commercial cross?
GD2
Fantasy
815th
10/12/2016 9:31am
Moens_Andy wrote:
So basically we get no real commercials but we will mis large parts of the night show due to people watching the regular broadcast who do...
So basically we get no real commercials but we will mis large parts of the night show due to people watching the regular broadcast who do get commercial cross?
I can't say for sure, but that's what I'm thinking. I hope I'm wrong though.
10/12/2016 10:04am
GD2 wrote:
I can't say for sure, but that's what I'm thinking. I hope I'm wrong though.
I hope so too
10/12/2016 10:39am
Alex814 wrote:
So this is not for US, CA, or AUS?
I think it's for whomever wants to watch it true there channel, for people in us that don't have the tv package for example they should be able to watch it there if they pay for it

Post a reply to: MEC will be live for international viewers

The Latest