MEC Seating

Tim507
Just go informed that I can take some industry classes on Monday and then an industry conference Tuesday to Thursday.....Room and plane ticket covered.......MEC here I come

So what is the best seating at the MEC?

thanks in advanceWoohoo
|
Riesenberg448
Fantasy
2005th
9/27/2016 8:33am
Tim507 wrote:
Just go informed that I can take some industry classes on Monday and then an industry conference Tuesday to Thursday.....Room and plane ticket covered.......MEC here I...
Just go informed that I can take some industry classes on Monday and then an industry conference Tuesday to Thursday.....Room and plane ticket covered.......MEC here I come

So what is the best seating at the MEC?

thanks in advanceWoohoo
Honestly, the place isn't that big, so any seat is pretty dang good. Up a bit higher if you want to see more of the track or down lower if you want to be closer to the racing, but there isn't such a thing as nose bleeds there.

Have a great time!
huck
9/27/2016 8:49am
Sit on the side that you come into the stadium (West side i think). Otherwise you will be blasted with sun till it gets dark.
40Plus_922mx
9/27/2016 8:53am
1st priority is that you want to seated facing east. Otherwise the sun is in your face (when it's up). And then you will also have shade during day practice. 2nd would be personal preference. Some folks like to be seated in one of the west corners so you don't have to move your head back and fourth as if you were on the 50 yard line area. You can see 100% of the view-able area with very little effort to look.

Me? I like the last row all the way up at about the 20 yard line with the small wall behind me that boarders the edge of the suites.

No matter what you are gonna have a great time. Hope this helps.
sc961
9/27/2016 8:54am
huck wrote:
Sit on the side that you come into the stadium (West side i think). Otherwise you will be blasted with sun till it gets dark.
This is great info.. West side is best for afternoon viewing..
Night time doesn't matter much.
Follow it, even if you don't like Huck..
How's it going pal?

The Shop

huck
9/27/2016 9:07am
huck wrote:
sc961 wrote:
This is great info.. West side is best for afternoon viewing.. Night time doesn't matter much. Follow it, even if you don't like Huck.. How's it...
How's it going pal?
lol. See, not everything I post is stupid or bullshit. Wink

We sat on the west facing side once...it was miserable until the sun went down. Then we were chilly the rest of the night, from being sweaty and burnt.

It's going well. I'm glad to see that you're healing. Slowly but surely!!! Keep up the good work!!!
sc961
9/27/2016 10:50am
huck wrote:
sc961 wrote:
This is great info.. West side is best for afternoon viewing.. Night time doesn't matter much. Follow it, even if you don't like Huck.. How's it...
How's it going pal?
huck wrote:
lol. See, not everything I post is stupid or bullshit. ;) We sat on the west facing side once...it was miserable until the sun went down...
lol. See, not everything I post is stupid or bullshit. Wink

We sat on the west facing side once...it was miserable until the sun went down. Then we were chilly the rest of the night, from being sweaty and burnt.

It's going well. I'm glad to see that you're healing. Slowly but surely!!! Keep up the good work!!!
3 month check up last week. Can start walking again. Not as easy as I thought walking could be..

Made me sick watching JA21 get landed on.. Same thing that happened to me.. Just got me a little lower into the back and caused a few more problems for me..

Oh well, on the mend now and making my way back to normal.. Whatever that might be..
huck
9/27/2016 10:53am
sc961 wrote:
3 month check up last week. Can start walking again. Not as easy as I thought walking could be.. Made me sick watching JA21 get landed...
3 month check up last week. Can start walking again. Not as easy as I thought walking could be..

Made me sick watching JA21 get landed on.. Same thing that happened to me.. Just got me a little lower into the back and caused a few more problems for me..

Oh well, on the mend now and making my way back to normal.. Whatever that might be..
Glad to hear it. I'm sure you're happy to be a little more mobile and a little less dependent on others.

You know, if you were a horse, they would have just tied you up and shot you. Wink
sc961
9/27/2016 11:11am
sc961 wrote:
3 month check up last week. Can start walking again. Not as easy as I thought walking could be.. Made me sick watching JA21 get landed...

huck wrote:
Glad to hear it. I'm sure you're happy to be a little more mobile and a little less dependent on others. You know, if you were...
Glad to hear it. I'm sure you're happy to be a little more mobile and a little less dependent on others.

You know, if you were a horse, they would have just tied you up and shot you. Wink
There was a time when I wouldn't have thought that to be a bad call...

Post a reply to: MEC Seating

The Latest