MASTER52 and associates want to build the greatest track in America (located in Northwestern Florida)

MASTER52
3/4/2014 7:54pm Edited Date/Time 3/6/2014 5:36am
Hello all you loose dirt, warm weather craving motorcycle riders. My name is James Lambert, AKA Master52. Earlier today, I came across a friend who had an idea to build possibly the coolest outdoor track that could rival Barcia's, RV's, and Canard's combined. We are going to find property that has a mix of sand, clay, gold, and all the elements that equal a prime berm blowin time. As you can imagine, this will not be cheap. We already have track builders lined up, along with a couple donators who want to make this happen. If you want to live life to the fullest and help us make this happen and also contribute to every rider in America, (maybe the world), find me on twitter or facebook and we can discuss in further detail. Who's in?
|
3/4/2014 8:09pm
This group mainly consists of almost every privateer rider from the midwest. Brett Cue, Jason Hussey, Kyle Hussey, James of course, myself(Hunter Clements), and a lot of people who helped my racing career grow. The only reason this should happen is to help people like ourselves who were stuck in states that were horrible for training. Whether it be the elements or money issues, none of us could fully chase our dream because we couldn't fully commit. A place like this could help that problem. At the least we could get some good ideas going!
velocitygear
3/4/2014 8:19pm
Socket946 wrote:
[img]http://www.laweekly.com/imager/wall-of-spam/b/original/4217969/cb34/spam4.jpg[/img]
Track Promotion is Spam? If it's legitimate, why would you not want to hear about it?
3/4/2014 8:22pm
Hello James and Hunter.

Florida is kind of a long drive for me.

The Shop

Renner153
Fantasy
3544th
3/4/2014 8:25pm
Sounds like right up my alley. I'll find you on Facebook and see what I can do..
3/4/2014 8:35pm Edited Date/Time 3/4/2014 8:35pm
So if I am understanding this correctly, the track will be for privateers to train on in the winter months? If so, thats awesome!
3/4/2014 8:42pm
Why wouldn't it be? I had multiple people practically jump in front of trains for me when I was chasing my dreams and I'd love to help someone, if not multiple people, in the same way. I want to build every privateers dream.
RonSkj
Fantasy
141st
3/4/2014 9:13pm
Can I just mail you a check?
JW381
3/4/2014 9:46pm
Not reading this thread but fuck you lol TongueEvil
MotoX85
3/4/2014 9:56pm Edited Date/Time 3/4/2014 9:57pm
Hunter834 wrote:
This group mainly consists of almost every privateer rider from the midwest. Brett Cue, Jason Hussey, Kyle Hussey, James of course, myself(Hunter Clements), and a lot...
This group mainly consists of almost every privateer rider from the midwest. Brett Cue, Jason Hussey, Kyle Hussey, James of course, myself(Hunter Clements), and a lot of people who helped my racing career grow. The only reason this should happen is to help people like ourselves who were stuck in states that were horrible for training. Whether it be the elements or money issues, none of us could fully chase our dream because we couldn't fully commit. A place like this could help that problem. At the least we could get some good ideas going!
Hunter I thought you joined the Air Force? Looking for places by Pennsicola to ride.

I don't know much about SPAM, but Kyle and Jason Hussey along with Hunter are very quick local riders around my area. We all know Brett Cue from Oklahoma, I doubt this is spam. Kyle usually trains at GPF so I imagine they are wanting to do their own thing.

Would love to support you guys but I am up in Illinois, however I just applied for a Job in Jacksonville. If that comes true, you can expect us over there. If not, we will definitely stop in 3 times a year in the winter.

I would come run some equipment for you for free if I could get off work but that is not possible right now

Good Luck guys, that region that definitely needs a good facility.
gt80rider
3/4/2014 10:41pm
Google kickstarter... And not the moto type... Just Sayn...
3/5/2014 4:36am
Yes, I did join the Air Force. I'm am currently stationed near Pensacola and I'm amazed that there isn't a good facility down here to ride. The sand is amazing here and holds moisture longer than any sand I've ever seen besides southwick. Hence why I'd like to start something in this area. Obviously I can't leave the area either, since I have a commitment to uphold.
TRON
3/5/2014 4:38am
Isn't this the kid who has no life other than mad skills mx?

Dude, you need a girlfriend like BAD.
huck
3/5/2014 5:59am
Hunter834 wrote:
Yes, I did join the Air Force. I'm am currently stationed near Pensacola and I'm amazed that there isn't a good facility down here to ride...
Yes, I did join the Air Force. I'm am currently stationed near Pensacola and I'm amazed that there isn't a good facility down here to ride. The sand is amazing here and holds moisture longer than any sand I've ever seen besides southwick. Hence why I'd like to start something in this area. Obviously I can't leave the area either, since I have a commitment to uphold.
There used to be a couple tracks just east of Pensacola. First one was in a "pit". I think it was in Milton. Pretty fun track. Then the land was sold and it moved a little more east. That track was awesome. LOTS of sand. West Florida MX is what I think it was called. I believe it's been shut down for a couple years now.... The owner had big plans with a main track and a SX/AX track as well.
JB 19
3/5/2014 6:06am
MX Culture
3/5/2014 6:38am
The greatest track in America is located in southwestern Michigan.
Highsider
3/5/2014 6:49am
MX Culture wrote:
Meet you there with my bike.
Let's ride!
Oh, wait, the pits are full of snow.Sad
TRON
3/5/2014 6:49am
MX Culture wrote:
I just booked campground reservations so I can ride red bud thursday, friday and saturday and not have to pay the crazy camping fee at the track for the pro weekend.
Highsider
3/5/2014 6:51am
Socket946 wrote:
[img]http://www.laweekly.com/imager/wall-of-spam/b/original/4217969/cb34/spam4.jpg[/img]
TomZ
Fantasy
4294th
3/5/2014 7:14am
MX Culture wrote:
AHEM.......kids these days just don't have perspective. Right on JB

RedBud = GOAT

Perhaps I am a bit biased.
3/5/2014 7:20am
TRON wrote:
Isn't this the kid who has no life other than mad skills mx?

Dude, you need a girlfriend like BAD.
How do you know he has no life except for video games? How do you know he doesn't already have a girlfriend? Are you offering?
TRON
3/5/2014 7:33am
How do you know he has no life except for video games? How do you know he doesn't already have a girlfriend? Are you offering?
Yep. Free handies for the first 10 applicants.
3/5/2014 7:42am
TRON wrote:
Tron, if you help invest I promise to build a cabin in the back where you can offer your services...
TRON
3/5/2014 7:46am
All I need is a dumpster with an engraved plaque.
Cygnus
3/5/2014 7:53am
gt80rider wrote:
Google kickstarter... And not the moto type... Just Sayn...
Kickstarter doesn't allow Moto track businesses to use thier service. I tried.
Pond Scum
3/5/2014 8:20am
TRON wrote:
First
slipdog
3/5/2014 8:28am
Glory Hole MX kind of has a ring to it...
Grizz
3/5/2014 9:48am
Will the track have turns?
MotoX85
3/5/2014 10:23am
Hunter834 wrote:
Yes, I did join the Air Force. I'm am currently stationed near Pensacola and I'm amazed that there isn't a good facility down here to ride...
Well you made a good choice IMO, I am at Scott AFB now as a 27 year Army vet. The Air Force is a good place to be an if I had it to do over again, thats the branch I would be in.

Not much in that area. West Florida MX closed down. There was also an indian reservation, can;t remember the name that use to be pretty good but they closed also. I think Atmore MX, above Mobile is the closest thing to you or County Line in Fountain. So yo uare correct, with the base there and Destin in the area, that would be a great place for a MX facility

I wish I had money to invest but on a soldier's salary I qualify for food stamps (just joking). Me and Damon will definatley come down in the winter and try to support that way if you guys get up and going, we've been looking for a new winter destination.

Post a reply to: MASTER52 and associates want to build the greatest track in America (located in Northwestern Florida)

The Latest