Loretta Lynn's Stories

JasperReyno
7/20/2017 6:31am Edited Date/Time 7/21/2017 12:31am
Just got done listening to the Pulp show from Monday where Steve, Weimer, and Perebijnos were telling some pretty good LL stories. Anyone else have some good ones? Probably best to keep names out if it's too wild.
|
lumpy790
7/20/2017 7:01am
Just say this ... Beer tent
Mini Elsinore
7/20/2017 7:52am
Suffice to say, the local constablery has been summoned on occasion. HuhTongueCool
JRT812
7/20/2017 8:00am
I've only been once as a spectator and not for the entire time, but I never saw anything like the story Steve said of the mom handing out bj's like it was her job. I've always heard it get's wild, but never get actual details. Steve's story was the most details I've heard. Maybe it's like the saying "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"
Firefly47
7/20/2017 8:31am
Just got done listening to the Pulp show from Monday where Steve, Weimer, and Perebijnos were telling some pretty good LL stories. Anyone else have some...
Just got done listening to the Pulp show from Monday where Steve, Weimer, and Perebijnos were telling some pretty good LL stories. Anyone else have some good ones? Probably best to keep names out if it's too wild.
What show number is that?

The Shop

JRT812
7/20/2017 8:36am
Just got done listening to the Pulp show from Monday where Steve, Weimer, and Perebijnos were telling some pretty good LL stories. Anyone else have some...
Firefly47 wrote:
What show number is that?
It's the previous show 303
Ryguy125
7/20/2017 9:31am
I was dying listening to it yesterday. I love when weimer is on the show
90smoto
7/20/2017 11:23am Edited Date/Time 7/20/2017 11:44am
Oh man between 1995-2013 I've got some epic stories, some of the ones I can share here i have to be vague to not throw anyone under the bus lol.

-A former Factory rider one year had a couple girls on the bar late night at the beer tent getting wild
-Partied all week as a teenager with a kid who won the 125A class that week before went pro
-rented a golf cart in a buddy's name one year. Teenage motocross kids and a free rental...we sent that thing on every obstacle the ranch had to offer.
- TP 199's dad getting nutty off the tree jump
-Ended up meeting and hanging out with Britney Spears old man in the pits. He's a moto fan cool dude
-Chilled with Mike Craig one year a bit when Christian was on minis. Needless to say that was interesting lol
-When I was like 15 my friends and me met Mike Metzeger in the pits. He was totally hammered and giving us kids a bunch of free moto shit and offering up his life advice about how to be a good racer
-Got into some little bar when I was like 18 that used to be on or close to the property back in the day. Was playing pool and sneaking beers with all these industry people mingling about
-Z50 Jumped off the cliff at the creek by a friend
-RC's silver 80cc in 1995 was insanely cool

So many memories. Me and my moto friends back in the day were a wild bunch but we were good kids. Good luck to all those going down for the first time, and good luck to all the people making the trip back. There's no place or event in the word like Loretta Lynns. Enjoy it moto friends!

Stuntman949
7/20/2017 11:28am
90smoto wrote:
Oh man between 1995-2013 I've got some epic stories, some of the ones I can share here i have to be vague to not throw anyone...
Oh man between 1995-2013 I've got some epic stories, some of the ones I can share here i have to be vague to not throw anyone under the bus lol.

-A former Factory rider one year had a couple girls on the bar late night at the beer tent getting wild
-Partied all week as a teenager with a kid who won the 125A class that week before went pro
-rented a golf cart in a buddy's name one year. Teenage motocross kids and a free rental...we sent that thing on every obstacle the ranch had to offer.
- TP 199's dad getting nutty off the tree jump
-Ended up meeting and hanging out with Britney Spears old man in the pits. He's a moto fan cool dude
-Chilled with Mike Craig one year a bit when Christian was on minis. Needless to say that was interesting lol
-When I was like 15 my friends and me met Mike Metzeger in the pits. He was totally hammered and giving us kids a bunch of free moto shit and offering up his life advice about how to be a good racer
-Got into some little bar when I was like 18 that used to be on or close to the property back in the day. Was playing pool and sneaking beers with all these industry people mingling about
-Z50 Jumped off the cliff at the creek by a friend
-RC's silver 80cc in 1995 was insanely cool

So many memories. Me and my moto friends back in the day were a wild bunch but we were good kids. Good luck to all those going down for the first time, and good luck to all the people making the trip back. There's no place or event in the word like Loretta Lynns. Enjoy it moto friends!

Some gold right there
JRT812
7/20/2017 11:33am
For some reason I don't recall RC's silver 80
90smoto
7/20/2017 11:46am Edited Date/Time 7/20/2017 12:14pm
JRT812 wrote:
For some reason I don't recall RC's silver 80
It was his last ever mini race before big bikes if I remember right. 80cc14-15 class 1995
90smoto
7/20/2017 11:58am
It was chrome

JRT812
7/20/2017 12:05pm
Pretty sweet
Mx286
7/20/2017 12:51pm
So many good memories from that place. The week that makes you feel big time, nothing else like it. Just a few I can think of off the top of my head:

-Tim Cotter pulled me and my buddy (that had been drinking) over in our golf cart. Tim shined the light on him and my buddy gave him a cross eyed look like he was special. We were told to just drive on.

-Watched a guy drive his golf cart right through a tiki bar.

-Another buddy got so drunk at the beer tent, he came back and ended up going in the camper next door. Walked while everyone was sleeping and started taking the table apart for his bed, then realized he was in the wrong damn camper then left. Later woke up to go piss and ended up in the motor home next to us. I think the guy woke up and told him he was in the wrong place. About this time everyone was waking up for our early moto and was looking for him. He came back in nothing but a kids pirate towl wrapped around him still fucked up.

-Friend got a current 450 factory rider drunk at the beer tent. The next day they did the demo bikes, and you could tell he was sick looking at him through his goggles.

-I had a 7:30 moto so I was up early heading to burn out area. Another current 450 rider was taking a girl back to her motor home before anyone was out. I gave him the thumbs up as I passed and he gave a smirk.

-My brother was leading by 3 points going into the third moto. All he had to do was pass the guy in front of him which was about 30 yards. I was hanging over the fence trying to give him the signal. He took it as if he was good. So him and the other kid tied but went to the other because he had a better 3rd moto finish.
7/20/2017 1:12pm
Mx286 wrote:
So many good memories from that place. The week that makes you feel big time, nothing else like it. Just a few I can think of...
So many good memories from that place. The week that makes you feel big time, nothing else like it. Just a few I can think of off the top of my head:

-Tim Cotter pulled me and my buddy (that had been drinking) over in our golf cart. Tim shined the light on him and my buddy gave him a cross eyed look like he was special. We were told to just drive on.

-Watched a guy drive his golf cart right through a tiki bar.

-Another buddy got so drunk at the beer tent, he came back and ended up going in the camper next door. Walked while everyone was sleeping and started taking the table apart for his bed, then realized he was in the wrong damn camper then left. Later woke up to go piss and ended up in the motor home next to us. I think the guy woke up and told him he was in the wrong place. About this time everyone was waking up for our early moto and was looking for him. He came back in nothing but a kids pirate towl wrapped around him still fucked up.

-Friend got a current 450 factory rider drunk at the beer tent. The next day they did the demo bikes, and you could tell he was sick looking at him through his goggles.

-I had a 7:30 moto so I was up early heading to burn out area. Another current 450 rider was taking a girl back to her motor home before anyone was out. I gave him the thumbs up as I passed and he gave a smirk.

-My brother was leading by 3 points going into the third moto. All he had to do was pass the guy in front of him which was about 30 yards. I was hanging over the fence trying to give him the signal. He took it as if he was good. So him and the other kid tied but went to the other because he had a better 3rd moto finish.
The wrong camper one is purely awesome! I am cracking up lol. The last bit, what a bummer. Must have been a loooong ride back home.
MohMoto14
7/20/2017 2:21pm
In 99 I was there in the 65 10-11 class. As I passed the mechanics area my dad leaned out so he could see me down the rest of the straight. A rock kicked up off my tire and hit him square in the forehead and dropped him and split his head open. my mom was right behind him behind the fence, she jumped over it and tore her shirt off to put on his head, was in such a rush she didn't realize she'd flopped a boob out in the process. He got 10 stitches from the medical unit and was good to go. Got a few more I'll type out later.
7/20/2017 2:45pm
MohMoto14 wrote:
In 99 I was there in the 65 10-11 class. As I passed the mechanics area my dad leaned out so he could see me down...
In 99 I was there in the 65 10-11 class. As I passed the mechanics area my dad leaned out so he could see me down the rest of the straight. A rock kicked up off my tire and hit him square in the forehead and dropped him and split his head open. my mom was right behind him behind the fence, she jumped over it and tore her shirt off to put on his head, was in such a rush she didn't realize she'd flopped a boob out in the process. He got 10 stitches from the medical unit and was good to go. Got a few more I'll type out later.
LMAO this story is gold.
aeffertz
7/20/2017 3:06pm Edited Date/Time 7/20/2017 3:06pm
MohMoto14 wrote:
In 99 I was there in the 65 10-11 class. As I passed the mechanics area my dad leaned out so he could see me down...
Your dad left to go get stitches while everyone else was left in stitches. Hilarious!
7/20/2017 3:06pm
In practice, Jason Lawrence passed me and did a raw whip right in front of me.
mxer258
7/20/2017 3:11pm Edited Date/Time 7/20/2017 3:12pm
I've been to lorettas every single year and haven't missed a year. My uncle Robert motsinger used to race there. Now he has a concession stand he takes there. Back one year when I was little my cousin and my sisters and I were cruisen around on my grandparents golf cart. By cruising I mean as fast as we can. And somehow my cousin managed to flip the golf cart in the creek. James Stewart had just drove by, he was there for Malcom racing, but he had a tow strap and pull us out golf cart hardly had a couple scratches on it. Still to this day my grandparents don't know about this. Only me my sisters my cousin and James.
mxer258
7/20/2017 3:17pm
Before they took the pool tables out. My cousin would play pool for money. He told me one time he was playing Malcom Stewart and ended up beating him. He told me Malcom wouldn't pay up until my cousin threatened to beat him with a pool stick. Of course this was back when Malcom was short and chubby. I would love to ask Malcom to see if this was true and or if he remembers this
NorCal 50+
7/20/2017 3:33pm
Kenny Watson said some pretty wild things on Pulp MX a while back about RC and LL's. I'll leave it at that.
MohMoto14
7/20/2017 4:24pm
MohMoto14 wrote:
This same Moto a kid that was the size of full grown man rode his ktm 65 into the pond. Not sure how he achieved this, the pond wasn't really even close to where he went off the track. They dragged it out with a dozer and it looked like it came out of a swamp and had Lilly pads on it.

I think this was the year that when we arrived at the track everyone had to park in a parking lot down the road bc the creek was still up over the banks. I guess the track had been too a day or two before that, it went down quick though, I remember only waiting a few hrs. We parked up on the hill across the road instead which was much better than the field we were in before.
MohMoto14
7/20/2017 4:30pm
mxer258 wrote:
I've been to lorettas every single year and haven't missed a year. My uncle Robert motsinger used to race there. Now he has a concession stand...
I've been to lorettas every single year and haven't missed a year. My uncle Robert motsinger used to race there. Now he has a concession stand he takes there. Back one year when I was little my cousin and my sisters and I were cruisen around on my grandparents golf cart. By cruising I mean as fast as we can. And somehow my cousin managed to flip the golf cart in the creek. James Stewart had just drove by, he was there for Malcom racing, but he had a tow strap and pull us out golf cart hardly had a couple scratches on it. Still to this day my grandparents don't know about this. Only me my sisters my cousin and James.
James probably had the strap bc I watched him bury his golf cart on the beach by the creek when he was on 80's. Every kid at the creek ran to push him out, I'm not sure how many kids it would have taken but they used about 30 of them. Lol
90smoto
7/20/2017 5:49pm Edited Date/Time 7/20/2017 5:53pm
mxer258 wrote:
Before they took the pool tables out. My cousin would play pool for money. He told me one time he was playing Malcom Stewart and ended...
Before they took the pool tables out. My cousin would play pool for money. He told me one time he was playing Malcom Stewart and ended up beating him. He told me Malcom wouldn't pay up until my cousin threatened to beat him with a pool stick. Of course this was back when Malcom was short and chubby. I would love to ask Malcom to see if this was true and or if he remembers this
Too funny! I can still remember a young Malcom goofing around the pool hall area every day/night with a group of younger kids I knew. Malcom wasn't even really into racing at the time. He was just having fun and watching James destroy everyone. Too see Malcom win a SX title years later amazes me at the amount of talent those Stewart boys have in them. Malcom just has that talent even though he never really had that typical racer mentality it seemed like
90smoto
7/20/2017 5:59pm
MohMoto14 wrote:
aeffertz wrote:
Your dad left to go get stitches while everyone else was left in stitches. Hilarious!
That's classic! It's stories like that we can look back and laugh at now. Good stuff!!
jaredkeller96
7/21/2017 12:30am
Anyone here ever been sentenced to loretta jail/community service?? lol

Post a reply to: Loretta Lynn's Stories

The Latest