Looks like Villopoto..

Factoryphoto
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 12:30pm
Is pulling all together and getting his confidence back quick. His grandpa seemed right on the money saying 3 races in or so. By mid season he should be on the podium every weekend. Dungey has ridden outstanding both weekends he is prepared no doubt im looking forward to the battles. James will putt it together like he always does but hopefully we can keep seeing these great rides from RD,RV ,Kdub,Hill ect.. I think Hill can win a race as much as I see RV winning. This is shaping out to be a great season im sorry to see Reed out its unfortunate like him or hate him he is one of the all time best sx riders in history but alot of young talent are up and challenging this year its awesome. What id like more than anything is to see Windham pull off a win hes riding really well so far and have not seen that fire in him going after people like that in some years.
As much as SX bores me I just cant wait for each weekend now because Bubba has to ride his ass off to win this thing so its gonna get real good.
|
RonSkj
Fantasy
131st
1/18/2010 9:55am
x2

But.. Do you think Chad Reed can kick big James ass?? Wink
Cook441
1/18/2010 10:09am
Is pulling all together and getting his confidence back quick. His grandpa seemed right on the money saying 3 races in or so. By mid season...
Is pulling all together and getting his confidence back quick. His grandpa seemed right on the money saying 3 races in or so. By mid season he should be on the podium every weekend. Dungey has ridden outstanding both weekends he is prepared no doubt im looking forward to the battles. James will putt it together like he always does but hopefully we can keep seeing these great rides from RD,RV ,Kdub,Hill ect.. I think Hill can win a race as much as I see RV winning. This is shaping out to be a great season im sorry to see Reed out its unfortunate like him or hate him he is one of the all time best sx riders in history but alot of young talent are up and challenging this year its awesome. What id like more than anything is to see Windham pull off a win hes riding really well so far and have not seen that fire in him going after people like that in some years.
As much as SX bores me I just cant wait for each weekend now because Bubba has to ride his ass off to win this thing so its gonna get real good.
Yeah RV was what 44 sec behind the leader at A1 now about 6? The most important part is he knows deep down he has as much if not more speed than RD so thats a huge component to winning. I imagine he'll be working this week and in 8 weeks or so he'll bprobably have CR back out there as his wing man helping him put bikes between himself and any other title contender. Season is getting better each race!
P
1/18/2010 10:34am
Is pulling all together and getting his confidence back quick. His grandpa seemed right on the money saying 3 races in or so. By mid season...
Cook441 wrote:
Yeah RV was what 44 sec behind the leader at A1 now about 6? The most important part is he knows deep down he has as...
Yeah RV was what 44 sec behind the leader at A1 now about 6? The most important part is he knows deep down he has as much if not more speed than RD so thats a huge component to winning. I imagine he'll be working this week and in 8 weeks or so he'll bprobably have CR back out there as his wing man helping him put bikes between himself and any other title contender. Season is getting better each race!
I would be very surprised if RV beat Dungey without him falling or getting a bad start. That's just MHO.

P
Uncleof2
1/18/2010 10:55am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:08pm
P wrote:
I would be very surprised if RV beat Dungey without him falling or getting a bad start. That's just MHO.

P
I wouldn't. RD is ahead of Ryan in the conditioning/bike time going into this year. RD's
times have been fast & consistent for 20 laps. RV was faster in the heat races and knows he isn't 100% yet. It will be some good racing though "P" that we all get to enjoy.
That's just MHO.

The Shop

sharkey
1/18/2010 11:05am
Cook441 wrote:
Yeah RV was what 44 sec behind the leader at A1 now about 6? The most important part is he knows deep down he has as...
P wrote:

P
well lets see, one guy had 7 months off and the other didnt. big difference. look what 4 months off did for lawrence. give RV some time to catch up. By mid season things are going to heat up
Factoryphoto
1/18/2010 1:04pm
I have a ton of respect for every guy out there I enjoy watching them all ride even the dudes getting lapped hauls ass..
The last few years has been more of a battle between two or three guys max. this year we have a solid 6-8 guys that if there on can pull of a win. thats exciting and what makes the series in a whole better imo. In the 90's I loved watching MC dominate because it was like shocking if he did not win and everyone wondered how long will he actually dominate for. Now we have so many riders that have picked up there training,speed and determination . i mean look at Stroupe hes getting out front off those starts you gotta have some confidence to do that alone and hes a lites rider. So far this is one of my favorite seasons (ya I know two races) so far. If you look at the points its gonna get real good.
too bad Josh G was not out there he would be putting up there also. I think once villo gets his confidence back to 100% you wont see mistakes or fading from him the dude is a machine and hes only 5-6 points from Dungey right now.
great racing so far.
Clutchy
1/18/2010 1:39pm
P wrote:

P
Seriously P.......... Do you have no shame. Your race report last week was really well done. Most the rest that come's out of your grill is rubish, but I guess BL is proud. Which is as credible as having farrakhan in your corner....
1/18/2010 1:47pm
To bad 3 races in the championship may be decided already, why wasn't he ready to Rock at A1 ?
nc_mx_kid
1/18/2010 2:09pm
def. an interesting season so far
1/18/2010 2:24pm
The pass RV put on Stroupe through the whoops looked like the Ryan I'm used to watching. I think Grandpa knows what he is talking about.
P
1/18/2010 2:26pm
P wrote:

P
Clutchy wrote:
Seriously P.......... Do you have no shame. Your race report last week was really well done. Most the rest that come's out of your grill is...
Seriously P.......... Do you have no shame. Your race report last week was really well done. Most the rest that come's out of your grill is rubish, but I guess BL is proud. Which is as credible as having farrakhan in your corner....
EAD.

P
Uncleof2
1/18/2010 3:07pm
526 wrote:
To bad 3 races in the championship may be decided already, why wasn't he ready to Rock at A1 ?
He wasn't cleared to be back on a bike until October. He's shaking off the rust and getting into shape. Besides don't ask me, ask his trainer. Also, only 2 races have been decided so lets wait for A2 before we get too excited.
jbomx363
1/18/2010 3:12pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:08pm
P wrote:

P
Clutchy wrote:
Seriously P.......... Do you have no shame. Your race report last week was really well done. Most the rest that come's out of your grill is...
Sorry...that's a douchebag post right there Clutchy.

No shame in what? Stating that he thinks RV won't beat Dungey?

Anyway, back to topic. RV did look more confident this round and things will be heating up with each round.
raddad
1/18/2010 3:24pm
P wrote:

P
Clutchy wrote:
jbomx363 wrote:
Sorry...that's a douchebag post right there Clutchy. No shame in what? Stating that he thinks RV won't beat Dungey? Anyway, back to topic. RV did look...
Sorry...that's a douchebag post right there Clutchy.

No shame in what? Stating that he thinks RV won't beat Dungey?

Anyway, back to topic. RV did look more confident this round and things will be heating up with each round.
i agree jbomx, its just an opinon and i can see how people can think that way considering the fastest man on the planet is being challanged by a rookie like RD.

RV looked lots better this time out and really not any different than last year but maybe a bit out of shape. I think his speed is right there with the best of them already. BUT nothing saying that RD can´t kick it up a notch when he is pushed.. plus JS is not going to be happy to take anything less than a win no matter what he may say in an interview!
txmxer
1/18/2010 3:32pm
I think both Ryan's will get faster as the season goes on. Expect to see some good battles between them.
raddad
1/18/2010 3:57pm
txmxer wrote:
I think both Ryan's will get faster as the season goes on. Expect to see some good battles between them.
now you´re talkin´! its all new to RD and RV has been off for a long time so its pretty even really. JBS and Reed are the old guard, look out for the new kids on the block boys and girls. These two are as focused as they come and as fast as JBS and Reed.. should be damn good..
MX479Guy
1/18/2010 4:02pm
Dungey to me seems like Reed...consistent and point earning.

RV seems more like James, once he's in gear, he's ready to rock and push that extra ..where did that come from speed.

What we do know is James won't have a free walk this year, he's gonna have to dig deep if he wants to win the championship.

And yes, it is straight up!
jbomx363
1/18/2010 4:12pm
txmxer wrote:
raddad wrote:
now you´re talkin´! its all new to RD and RV has been off for a long time so its pretty even really. JBS and Reed are...
now you´re talkin´! its all new to RD and RV has been off for a long time so its pretty even really. JBS and Reed are the old guard, look out for the new kids on the block boys and girls. These two are as focused as they come and as fast as JBS and Reed.. should be damn good..
Don't start talking crazy talk. No one is as fast as James yet.
andymoto
1/18/2010 4:13pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:09pm
RV rode solid and kept RD close much of the race. Took big step forward and if I remember correctly, no one except MC rode an exceptional rookie season, so really no one knows what will happen. As long as Hill gets top starts, he'll improve.

Stewart has a bigger challenge with RV rounding into form, RD looking very sharp, Hill if he keep getting good starts, he'll make up those few tenths he's off the front runners. Can't count KW out...IT9 also shown good rides on new equipment too.

Especially if A2 turns into a mudder. That could jumble the standings a lot.
Uncleof2
1/18/2010 4:16pm
Don't you think its funny that Factoryphoto has no photo.Shocked
88sdad
1/18/2010 4:25pm
Uncleof2 wrote:
Don't you think its funny that Factoryphoto has no photo.Shocked
He has Photo's of Ryan at E-Street, I seen them.
RMZ819
1/18/2010 4:33pm
Dungey has handed RV his ass the last 3 times they have matched up in SX. Dungey has RV covered.
Uncleof2
1/18/2010 4:41pm
RMZ819 wrote:
Dungey has handed RV his ass the last 3 times they have matched up in SX. Dungey has RV covered.
Really, he lost 40 seconds to him in one week and couldn't match his heat race times. I have to give it to RD so far, but will see how much he has him covered. I thought you and R-acer and BL took the week off. Laughing
`ol Ger
1/18/2010 5:17pm
txmxer wrote:
Nailed it
Uncleof2
1/18/2010 5:23pm
Hey Factory, nice pics of the nephew. Just bringing a little attention to you avatar joke. Keep those awesome pics coming. Where in nor cal are you located?
Factoryphoto
1/18/2010 5:41pm
Im in Orangevale next to Folsom just about 15 min from Hangtown and 40 min from "Motocross city" Marysville where the photos of Ryan were taken (E. St)
Maybe I will run into you at the nationals.
Ya the Avatar was a joke messing with my non moto buddies. lol
take care.
Hoss
oldx
1/18/2010 6:18pm
Great track down there under the E street bridge. Used to love riding that track.
Stephon
1/18/2010 6:34pm
Cook441 wrote:
P wrote:

P
Not sure I agree with that. RV obviously isn't quite 100% while Dungey seems to be. I also need to see James vs. Dungey with James looking more like himself to see where that rivalry is.

But yes, Dungey looks incredible and I'm glad to see it. Give RV another week or two.

Post a reply to: Looks like Villopoto..

The Latest