Looks like James isn't the only one...

Vazscep
2/6/2011 11:28am
Reading posts from Stewart/Villopoto fans is entertaining. One week, Ryan Villopoto wins and the Villopoto fans say that the "fastest man on the planet" has been dethroned, or that a new sheriff is in town. "No, no, no, you have it all wrong" Stewart fans say, "James was just riding smart." "Yeah sure" says the Villopoto fan, "Ryan caught up to James, pressured him and James crashed under pressure trying to run Villopoto's pace. James wasn't riding smart, he could not catch back up to Villopoto."

Following week James wins and the Stewart fans say that James is the fastest man on the planet and Villopoto can't run his pace. Villopoto fans say Villopoto is just riding smart. Meanwhile, Dungey gets a third one week and his career is over now that the Stewart/RV train are in town, and he will never win again. Reed gets a third and is praised as being right there by Stewart and Villopoto and to look for a win soon from Reed.

I'm not sure the Stewart/Villopoto fans are all that consistent with their pre and post race analysis but they sure are entertaining!
mt798
2/6/2011 11:33am
Very smart. RV did every thing he needed to do last night...
kongols
2/6/2011 11:33am
Vazscep wrote:
Reading posts from Stewart/Villopoto fans is entertaining. One week, Ryan Villopoto wins and the Villopoto fans say that the "fastest man on the planet" has been...
Reading posts from Stewart/Villopoto fans is entertaining. One week, Ryan Villopoto wins and the Villopoto fans say that the "fastest man on the planet" has been dethroned, or that a new sheriff is in town. "No, no, no, you have it all wrong" Stewart fans say, "James was just riding smart." "Yeah sure" says the Villopoto fan, "Ryan caught up to James, pressured him and James crashed under pressure trying to run Villopoto's pace. James wasn't riding smart, he could not catch back up to Villopoto."

Following week James wins and the Stewart fans say that James is the fastest man on the planet and Villopoto can't run his pace. Villopoto fans say Villopoto is just riding smart. Meanwhile, Dungey gets a third one week and his career is over now that the Stewart/RV train are in town, and he will never win again. Reed gets a third and is praised as being right there by Stewart and Villopoto and to look for a win soon from Reed.

I'm not sure the Stewart/Villopoto fans are all that consistent with their pre and post race analysis but they sure are entertaining!
Trust me, nobody can beat you.
Vazscep
2/6/2011 11:36am Edited Date/Time 2/6/2011 11:38am
kongols wrote:
Trust me, nobody can beat you.
Let me use my super computer to see what fan camp you belong in

The Shop

kongols
2/6/2011 11:41am
Fuck yeah. That`s my homie right there.
2/6/2011 11:48am
Vazscep wrote:
Reading posts from Stewart/Villopoto fans is entertaining. One week, Ryan Villopoto wins and the Villopoto fans say that the "fastest man on the planet" has been...

So let me get this straight.

Different individuals that root for the same rider cant have their own observations and opinions?

They have to all link up and agree to see things the exact same way, and for the entire series without ever changing their minds.

Okay, cool.
Vazscep
2/6/2011 11:50am
So let me get this straight. Different individuals that root for the same rider cant have their own observations and opinions? They have to all link...

Different individuals that root for the same rider cant have their own observations and opinions?

They have to all link up and agree to see things the exact same way, and for the entire series without ever changing their minds.

Okay, cool.
Reading comprehension. It's needed more than ever.
Vazscep
2/6/2011 11:55am
Vazscep wrote:
Back at ya.
mt798
2/6/2011 11:57am
So let me get this straight. Different individuals that root for the same rider cant have their own observations and opinions? They have to all link...

Okay, cool.
Vazscep wrote:
We are so glad you have arrived to help us. Thank you and welcome...
RMZ819
2/6/2011 12:01pm
mt798 wrote:
Your kidding right?? . RV needs to beat Stewart in a heads up battle. . In Stewart's mind he knows RV can't beat him. RV thinks he can beat Stewart But still has not stuck a pass on him. If Stewart wins the next 2 or 3 RV could go all Reed and just race for second.

Dungey on the other hand has nothing to loose. Its over for him . He should just go crazy and try to get a win.
burnside
2/6/2011 12:04pm

Okay, cool.
Think he's just sensitive and a little heart broken Dungey's luck run out Wink

RV looks pissed in that video. Did anyone else try the quad?
burnside
2/6/2011 12:07pm
mt798 wrote:
RMZ819 wrote:
Your kidding right?? . RV needs to beat Stewart in a heads up battle. . In Stewart's mind he knows RV can't beat him. RV thinks...
Your kidding right?? . RV needs to beat Stewart in a heads up battle. . In Stewart's mind he knows RV can't beat him. RV thinks he can beat Stewart But still has not stuck a pass on him. If Stewart wins the next 2 or 3 RV could go all Reed and just race for second.

Dungey on the other hand has nothing to loose. Its over for him . He should just go crazy and try to get a win.
I agree, presume thats why RV looked so pissed in that video. Someone needs to rerail the Stewart freight train before it gets too much momentum.
Uncleof2
2/6/2011 12:09pm
Vazscep wrote:

I think racing is like politics. You have extremes on both sides that don't represent the whole, facts are somewhere in
the middle. As fans we can all draw conclusions from these first 5 races and make conjecture about the next 12, but
the bottom line is that these guys will go out there every week and do there best and we the fans should enjoy what
their doing. We will all have joys and disappointments according to what rider we favor and that is the nature of a fan.
I for one am glad we are seeing James Stewart at his best because I know it will bring out the best in RV2, CR22, and
the rest of the top riders. I for one still think RV2 has something for JS, but we will all have to wait at least a week to
see if that is true. Go RV2. I hope I've entertained you sir.Wink
Vazscep
2/6/2011 12:13pm Edited Date/Time 2/6/2011 12:14pm
Uncleof2 wrote:
I think racing is like politics. You have extremes on both sides that don't represent the whole, facts are somewhere in the middle. As fans we...
I think racing is like politics. You have extremes on both sides that don't represent the whole, facts are somewhere in
the middle. As fans we can all draw conclusions from these first 5 races and make conjecture about the next 12, but
the bottom line is that these guys will go out there every week and do there best and we the fans should enjoy what
their doing. We will all have joys and disappointments according to what rider we favor and that is the nature of a fan.
I for one am glad we are seeing James Stewart at his best because I know it will bring out the best in RV2, CR22, and
the rest of the top riders. I for one still think RV2 has something for JS, but we will all have to wait at least a week to
Please note that I said nothing about Stewart or Villopoto personally who are both phenomenal riders. As I said in a previous post, Stewart is only 5 points ahead and RV will still win races since their speed is for all practical purposes, just about dead even. I too think RV has something for Stewart in the form of wins. It's just funny to see fans react to each win as if it spells out the entire season. Not all fans, just the one's who seem a little too bent in one direction or another to see clearly.
Cook441
2/6/2011 12:24pm
mt798 wrote:
RMZ819 wrote:
Your kidding right?? . RV needs to beat Stewart in a heads up battle. . In Stewart's mind he knows RV can't beat him. RV thinks...

Your kidding right? RV tradeed tenths with James the whole race minus the 3 seconds he lost on start and botched quad...thats not bad considering JS was doing quad(s) to try and get away. James should be confident after that but RV showed some maturity and rode his own race kept it on two wheels and really didnt allow James to gain that many points. Error free racing will win it what was RV supposed to risk it all on the 5th round? RC has won championships against JS with less speed as he was rarel;y faster than JS and we have seen RV do that over and over
Cook441
2/6/2011 12:28pm
Uncleof2 wrote:
I think racing is like politics. You have extremes on both sides that don't represent the whole, facts are somewhere in the middle. As fans we...
Vazscep wrote:
Please note that I said nothing about Stewart or Villopoto personally who are both phenomenal riders. As I said in a previous post, Stewart is only...
Please note that I said nothing about Stewart or Villopoto personally who are both phenomenal riders. As I said in a previous post, Stewart is only 5 points ahead and RV will still win races since their speed is for all practical purposes, just about dead even. I too think RV has something for Stewart in the form of wins. It's just funny to see fans react to each win as if it spells out the entire season. Not all fans, just the one's who seem a little too bent in one direction or another to see clearly.
hope I am not one of the ones you speak of...I do enjopy some good benmch racing and try to use realistic logic and natural physics to back my points. There is an old saying and its funny how it rings true over and over.....your only as good as your last race..lol
Outsider
2/6/2011 12:32pm Edited Date/Time 2/6/2011 12:52pm
RMZ819 wrote:

I don't see anything Reed-like from watching that video.

And I'm talking about the Chad Reed from years past, not the one we see now with his own team, and new baby.
Outsider
2/6/2011 12:32pm
Vazscep wrote:
Please note that I said nothing about Stewart or Villopoto personally who are both phenomenal riders. As I said in a previous post, Stewart is only...
EABOD
Vazscep
2/6/2011 12:36pm
Outsider wrote:
EABOD
I'm not all that hungry at the moment, but thanks for the offer.
Cook441
2/6/2011 12:37pm
mt798 wrote:
RMZ819 wrote:

on second thought I think you are right on many points...RV does need to beat him but he has to be smart and pick and choose those battles...James was obviously feeling it, RV tested the quad but for whatever reason felt it was too slick and choose to try and get him without it.

RD doesnt have to worry aboput points and showed some great speed in Practice..time to use that plus his fitness to stering together 20 solid sprint laps...I hope he gets fired up. Your wrong about Reed riding for 2nd...if he can latch on and scrap you know he would-
kongols
2/6/2011 12:43pm
Outsider wrote:
EABOD
Vazscep wrote:
I'm not all that hungry at the moment, but thanks for the offer.

Post a reply to: Looks like James isn't the only one...

The Latest