Looks like Dungey still won

Shawn142
10/2/2013 8:16am Edited Date/Time 10/2/2013 3:08pm
According to his twitter Ryan and Lindsey are now engaged. Congrats!
|
Tumblin
10/2/2013 8:19am
Sweet, looks like we have someone new to blame...

seriously - congratulations!
racinstation
Fantasy
2024th
10/2/2013 8:22am
Congrats to him. He is grounded and smart. She has been there for a while so I don't see his riding being affected.
RedRum666
10/2/2013 9:23am Edited Date/Time 10/2/2013 9:29am
Congrats to the Dunge...Maybe that was on his mind as well and in addition to his bike set up issues, he just wasnt all there.....it happens to the best of them...Her sayin yes was a shoe in i'm sure, so he couldnt have been too worrired...the sweet local hometown girl hooks up with millionaire motocorss star.....c'mon man...carry on

Now, one thing I noticed was the out of the blue comments from future Mrs. Dungey regarding the comments from Roger, which aside from congratulating her man from time to time, I dont think we have seen her involved much - I hope this doesnt become a reocurring issue.. the ladies should keep their distance in my opinion...enjoy the VIP status and stay out of the way...... I met Lindsay and Ryans mom a few years back while watching practice during the SX....I think that was right when Lindsay started being a regular at the races...she was nice, polite, smiled and talked to me and my lady briefly.........2 years later same scenario and both Dungeys mom and his Lady were pretty much a-holes.....total rock star attitude ... I had all access pass and was walking through the pits in the morining....in an effort to get to the KTM rig to take some pre-practice pics, I found myself standing in the vicinity of Dungeys motorhome...DeCoster and Papa Dungey were sitting in chairs, drinking some coffee and shooting the shit.....i wasnt bothering anyone...just looking for a way through the maze of motorhomes and rigs when all the sudden here comes mama Dungey....flailing her arms in the air and looking at DeCoster and papa Dungey as if to say " WTF is this guy doing near our pits "....they looked at her and looked at me and they sort of chuckled..... Again, I had all access so I wandered off and she was still throwing a fit .... it was kind of funny to see
socalmx716
10/2/2013 9:28am Edited Date/Time 10/2/2013 9:29am
His life is over..say goodbye to blowjobs

The Shop

peelout
10/2/2013 9:30am
There were these two guys having lunch one day when the first guy says to the second one, "You ever say one thing to someone when you meant to say something else?"

"How do you mean?"

"Well last week I was at the airport in Philly and I wanted to come back here to Pittsburgh and the women at the counter had these huge tits so instead of asking for two tickets to Pittsburgh, I asked for two pickets to Tittsburgh."

"I know what you mean," says the second guy. "Just this morning I was having breakfast with my wife and I meant to ask her to pass the sugar but instead I said 'You're ruining my life you stupid bitch!'"
chapmanmx
10/2/2013 9:35am
peelout wrote:
There were these two guys having lunch one day when the first guy says to the second one, "You ever say one thing to someone when...
There were these two guys having lunch one day when the first guy says to the second one, "You ever say one thing to someone when you meant to say something else?"

"How do you mean?"

"Well last week I was at the airport in Philly and I wanted to come back here to Pittsburgh and the women at the counter had these huge tits so instead of asking for two tickets to Pittsburgh, I asked for two pickets to Tittsburgh."

"I know what you mean," says the second guy. "Just this morning I was having breakfast with my wife and I meant to ask her to pass the sugar but instead I said 'You're ruining my life you stupid bitch!'"
Hahaha awesome
Shawn142
10/2/2013 9:43am Edited Date/Time 10/2/2013 9:44am
socalmx716 wrote:
I could sit here all day and come up with ironic that sucks jokes but I'll just say this isn't true of all women.
RedRum666
10/2/2013 9:49am
Indeed Shawn 142. It certainly is not true of all.......Heck, I got a surprise BJ from the wifey Monday AM before I went off to work ...I do have buddies who fall into the sterotype unfortunately......
BobbyM
10/2/2013 11:26am
RedRum666 wrote:
Congrats to the Dunge...Maybe that was on his mind as well and in addition to his bike set up issues, he just wasnt all there.....it happens...
Congrats to the Dunge...Maybe that was on his mind as well and in addition to his bike set up issues, he just wasnt all there.....it happens to the best of them...Her sayin yes was a shoe in i'm sure, so he couldnt have been too worrired...the sweet local hometown girl hooks up with millionaire motocorss star.....c'mon man...carry on

Now, one thing I noticed was the out of the blue comments from future Mrs. Dungey regarding the comments from Roger, which aside from congratulating her man from time to time, I dont think we have seen her involved much - I hope this doesnt become a reocurring issue.. the ladies should keep their distance in my opinion...enjoy the VIP status and stay out of the way...... I met Lindsay and Ryans mom a few years back while watching practice during the SX....I think that was right when Lindsay started being a regular at the races...she was nice, polite, smiled and talked to me and my lady briefly.........2 years later same scenario and both Dungeys mom and his Lady were pretty much a-holes.....total rock star attitude ... I had all access pass and was walking through the pits in the morining....in an effort to get to the KTM rig to take some pre-practice pics, I found myself standing in the vicinity of Dungeys motorhome...DeCoster and Papa Dungey were sitting in chairs, drinking some coffee and shooting the shit.....i wasnt bothering anyone...just looking for a way through the maze of motorhomes and rigs when all the sudden here comes mama Dungey....flailing her arms in the air and looking at DeCoster and papa Dungey as if to say " WTF is this guy doing near our pits "....they looked at her and looked at me and they sort of chuckled..... Again, I had all access so I wandered off and she was still throwing a fit .... it was kind of funny to see
Michelle and Troy have ALWAYS been supercool with my wife and I. Maybe she was having a bad day or something because I've never seen her act like that.
JT408
10/2/2013 11:30am
Something good had to come out of the mxon for the USA haha
Outsider
10/2/2013 11:36am
socalmx716 wrote:
Bingo
peelout
10/2/2013 12:36pm
socalmx716 wrote:
Outsider wrote:
Bingo
my last girlfriend must have got the memo a year into our relationship, because they ended a long time before i kicked her out
Pool-eh
Fantasy
2854th
10/2/2013 12:50pm
So wait... He wasn't the gay Suzuki rider?
10/2/2013 1:44pm
socalmx716 wrote:
Outsider wrote:
Bingo
peelout wrote:
my last girlfriend must have got the memo a year into our relationship, because they ended a long time before i kicked her out
How the hell did you managed that long time then?
davistld01
10/2/2013 1:57pm
peelout wrote:
There were these two guys having lunch one day when the first guy says to the second one, "You ever say one thing to someone when...

"How do you mean?"

Bwahahahaha!!! Dang, peelout! Thanks, dude...I needed a real laugh today. That was awesome! Laughing
captmoto
10/2/2013 2:31pm
The difference between your wife and work?

After 10 years your job still sucks.
Sandberm
10/2/2013 3:08pm
Cool...I had a blonde first wife too. I believe shes not performing blowjobs on some poor sap in Arizona now.

And in other newlywed news...Trey Canard just giggled

Post a reply to: Looks like Dungey still won

The Latest