Looking for a tracks name from NM TX AZ, maybe CO.

Edited Date/Time 6/22/2017 10:24am
This specific track (if I remember correctly) ran night time AX style races and had a left hand turn that went up the side of a small cliff or at least a flat faced tall incline.
|
tylermx967
6/21/2017 4:02pm
DOSE YOU THINKING OF CYCUL RANCH IT IS TRACK THATS IN TEXAS???
6/21/2017 4:10pm
tylermx967 wrote:
I don't think so, but thanks for the suggestion.

I am looking for the name so I can find a video of Jason Anderson going high on the cliff/berm and hitting some stupid quad.

Saw it once years ago and can't find it again.

olddude
6/21/2017 5:48pm
Sounds like Gallup NM arenax. Red Rock state park. Cycle City Promotions had quite a few there. I think it was part of a Kicker tour also. The Attack MX guys might have held an event there too (Sandia MX owners pre attack, home of the grudge race in new fucking mexico that alas never happened).

The Shop

zookrider62!
Fantasy
583rd
6/21/2017 5:54pm
tylermx967 wrote:
151 wrote:
I don't think so, but thanks for the suggestion. I am looking for the name so I can find a video of Jason Anderson going high...
I don't think so, but thanks for the suggestion.

I am looking for the name so I can find a video of Jason Anderson going high on the cliff/berm and hitting some stupid quad.

Saw it once years ago and can't find it again.

This is so weird, ive been trying to find this video for awhile now. I saw it around 2009ish, but the video was older. I have never seen someone go that fast in arenacross before.

My memory says its a kicker arenacross race in New Mexico, but seeing that i cannot for the life of me find the video l, my memory is probably wrong
6/21/2017 7:11pm
olddude wrote:
Sounds like Gallup NM arenax. Red Rock state park. Cycle City Promotions had quite a few there. I think it was part of a Kicker tour...
Sounds like Gallup NM arenax. Red Rock state park. Cycle City Promotions had quite a few there. I think it was part of a Kicker tour also. The Attack MX guys might have held an event there too (Sandia MX owners pre attack, home of the grudge race in new fucking mexico that alas never happened).
Almost certain you are right. I found a video and some pics of that track. Thanks!

If I can find the video of Anderson I'll post it here.
6/21/2017 7:12pm
This is so weird, ive been trying to find this video for awhile now. I saw it around 2009ish, but the video was older. I have...
This is so weird, ive been trying to find this video for awhile now. I saw it around 2009ish, but the video was older. I have never seen someone go that fast in arenacross before.

My memory says its a kicker arenacross race in New Mexico, but seeing that i cannot for the life of me find the video l, my memory is probably wrong
Dude, I am not surprised that others are looking for the same video, he was flying. It was a seriously impressive ride. If I find it you'll be first to know!
FeetUp
6/21/2017 7:47pm
HHmmmm...... the only tracks I remember in NM were Volcano Cliffs and the Big Dig? Doubt if Jason ever rode either of them Unsure
TheGetFresh
Fantasy
2562nd
6/21/2017 10:57pm
tylermx967 wrote:
This site is so fucked with troll bullshit that guy b and ml should just nuke the entire thing and start from scratch. You've given your users too much leeway and they've overrun your site like a goddamn prison riot.
6/21/2017 11:09pm
tylermx967 wrote:
This site is so fucked with troll bullshit that guy b and ml should just nuke the entire thing and start from scratch. You've given your...
This site is so fucked with troll bullshit that guy b and ml should just nuke the entire thing and start from scratch. You've given your users too much leeway and they've overrun your site like a goddamn prison riot.
6/22/2017 3:21am
tylermx967 wrote:
This site is so fucked with troll bullshit that guy b and ml should just nuke the entire thing and start from scratch. You've given your...
LOL! Dang, bro, take it easy. Don't blow a head-gasket over the trolls...not worth it.

You gotta hand it to Tyler. He's like the most persistent troll ever. It's amazing when you think about it. He started posting here 9 years ago, bro! NINE! And he still can't spell SUSZUKI!

LaughingLaughingLaughing
JWACK
6/22/2017 7:11am
FeetUp wrote:
HHmmmm...... the only tracks I remember in NM were Volcano Cliffs and the Big Dig? Doubt if Jason ever rode either of them Unsure
Jason has indeed been to the dig. It's open and a fairly popular riding spot still. The track up on the volcanos was Mesa park. It closed in the 90s. My dad snuck us in one time when I was on an 80.. I still have one of my dads open class win trophys from Mesa in like 83. Is all metal and Very cool.
I don't know what vid he is really talking about exactly but if he was on a kx 450 it was at Sandia mx arenacross most likely. I think they called it speedway.
6/22/2017 7:46am
LOL! Dang, bro, take it easy. Don't blow a head-gasket over the trolls...not worth it. You gotta hand it to Tyler. He's like the most persistent...
LOL! Dang, bro, take it easy. Don't blow a head-gasket over the trolls...not worth it.

You gotta hand it to Tyler. He's like the most persistent troll ever. It's amazing when you think about it. He started posting here 9 years ago, bro! NINE! And he still can't spell SUSZUKI!

LaughingLaughingLaughing
Dude has slow-played it too.

At one point he even had his "mom" email GuyB, and, as I understand it, he took the bait.
6/22/2017 7:55am Edited Date/Time 6/22/2017 7:56am
LOL! Dang, bro, take it easy. Don't blow a head-gasket over the trolls...not worth it. You gotta hand it to Tyler. He's like the most persistent...

LaughingLaughingLaughing
TripleFive wrote:
Dude has slow-played it too.

At one point he even had his "mom" email GuyB, and, as I understand it, he took the bait.
He has got to be one of the most epic trolls to ever troll any message board. Ever. Period. Nine years of trolling. I remember his "mom.". She/Tyler made a post here taking us all to task over Tyler. I don't remember an e-mail to Gibby, but that is certainly possible. She/Tyler definitely made a post though. Just one. She/Tyler never replied after the initial post.

I suppose it is possible we're all wrong and Tyler really is some young man with some sort of degraded mental capacity, but I just have to believe that after NINE years he could at least now spell Suzuki. He responds to almost every thread with "Suzuki" in the title. How can he miss the spelling for NINE years after seeing it spelled so many times? Perhaps he can't see?

Edit add: much ty
Cygnus
6/22/2017 8:12am Edited Date/Time 6/22/2017 8:13am
Mad max at bandimere speedway had a SX track and it went up the hog back on the side of the mountain. It was on the inside of the flat track. This was around 1985-6.
6/22/2017 9:27am
He has got to be one of the most epic trolls to ever troll any message board. Ever. Period. Nine years of trolling. I remember his...
He has got to be one of the most epic trolls to ever troll any message board. Ever. Period. Nine years of trolling. I remember his "mom.". She/Tyler made a post here taking us all to task over Tyler. I don't remember an e-mail to Gibby, but that is certainly possible. She/Tyler definitely made a post though. Just one. She/Tyler never replied after the initial post.

I suppose it is possible we're all wrong and Tyler really is some young man with some sort of degraded mental capacity, but I just have to believe that after NINE years he could at least now spell Suzuki. He responds to almost every thread with "Suzuki" in the title. How can he miss the spelling for NINE years after seeing it spelled so many times? Perhaps he can't see?

Edit add: much ty
Since this has lasted so long, and at one point even duped GuyB, I'm guessing it's some insider or rider. He'd of been clicked long before if he wasn't.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
6/22/2017 4:41pm
tylermx967 wrote:

LaughingLaughingLaughing
And still riding an rm 85.
dean122
6/22/2017 4:59pm
Gibby, the gig is up man. Please don't tell us you're still being duped by TYSZLER?

Post a reply to: Looking for a tracks name from NM TX AZ, maybe CO.

The Latest