Look up heart in the dictionary

Mit12
And it will have a picture of Dungey! True championship performance tonight!
|
mxlegend99
Fantasy
1305th
3/11/2017 8:13pm
Seen the likes of Reed, Stewart and RC put in rides like this many times over the years. Tomac has done similar for some of his wins.

Dungey is a better rider when he needs the points. There's less to lose and he has to do it. I love watching him ride through the pack.

Used to see guys do that all the time. These days its not common.
RandyS
3/11/2017 8:18pm
That was Southwick right there, too bad TV didn't show his mom.

The Shop

gnarwhip
3/11/2017 8:39pm Edited Date/Time 3/11/2017 8:39pm
No, you'll see a picture of Tomac because he came back from a very serious shoulder injury that took him out for a long time, but he persevered and came back to be the fastest rider in the world.
jj welks
3/11/2017 9:09pm
Straight up couldn't ask for a better role model for the sport but monster adversites it a monster slut bro party ughhh
moto726
3/11/2017 9:17pm
Poor sport for throwing his goggles!? Really!? I see an athlete with a lot of passion for what he does realizing he just lost valuable championship points and being a little fired up about it. Do you get mad when a football player on your favorite team throws his helmet after a gut wrenching loss? I don't. I see passion for the sport that athlete plays. When I watched him throw his goggles I actually thought the rest of the season is going to be real good, he's fired up, and I think we're going to see the aggressive Dungey people always like to see! I think we see a different Ryan Dungey from here on out...
Phantom 661
3/11/2017 9:31pm
Guys in the booth thought Dunge had virtually no chance at reeling in fourth place.
That was a worthy run by the Champ tonight at Daytona. Some good damage control on a pretty bad night.
3/11/2017 9:42pm
moto726 wrote:
Poor sport for throwing his goggles!? Really!? I see an athlete with a lot of passion for what he does realizing he just lost valuable championship...
Poor sport for throwing his goggles!? Really!? I see an athlete with a lot of passion for what he does realizing he just lost valuable championship points and being a little fired up about it. Do you get mad when a football player on your favorite team throws his helmet after a gut wrenching loss? I don't. I see passion for the sport that athlete plays. When I watched him throw his goggles I actually thought the rest of the season is going to be real good, he's fired up, and I think we're going to see the aggressive Dungey people always like to see! I think we see a different Ryan Dungey from here on out...
Do you punch holes in your wall when you have a bad day at work?
moto726
3/11/2017 9:49pm
TripleFive wrote:
Nope. I also don't get paid to win races or championships. You can't compare real world work to what those guys, or any athlete does. You're missing the point.
Phantom 661
3/11/2017 9:52pm
moto726 wrote:
Poor sport for throwing his goggles!? Really!? I see an athlete with a lot of passion for what he does realizing he just lost valuable championship...
TripleFive wrote:
I hit the wall five times in sets of three.
I call it the Triple Five.
Phantom 661
3/11/2017 10:09pm
I hit the wall five times in sets of three.
I call it the Triple Five.
TripleFive wrote:
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HlP2ms0eUc5nlHG/giphy.gif[/img]
We had one of those in the rear window of our car when I was a kid.
Go Dungey!!!
bvm111
3/11/2017 10:14pm
Really guys....come on???!!!!
smit9722
3/11/2017 10:16pm
There is not a picture of Cole next to it that's for sure.
F.B
3/11/2017 11:48pm
So what's the AMA/FIM ruling for the incident? DQ, suspension, fine? Anyone knows what has been decided?
Crush
3/11/2017 11:54pm
F.B wrote:
So what's the AMA/FIM ruling for the incident? DQ, suspension, fine? Anyone knows what has been decided?
What incident?
F.B
3/12/2017 12:08am
F.B wrote:
Crush wrote:
What incident?
Gogglesgate. What else?
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
3/12/2017 12:12am
Anyone have some loctite??
Crush
3/12/2017 12:14am
F.B wrote:
Crush wrote:
What incident?
F.B wrote:
Gogglesgate. What else?
So. What incident?
F.B
3/12/2017 12:43am
Crush wrote:
What incident?
F.B wrote:
Gogglesgate. What else?
Crush wrote:
So. What incident?
That has to be the worst display of sportsmanship I have seen since Tyson bit off Holyfield's ear but somehow you seem to be ok with it, I don't get it...
Crush
3/12/2017 12:59am Edited Date/Time 3/12/2017 1:02am
At this?

https://youtu.be/88nJ2UXMwhc?start=270

Do you need a tampon?

Holy fuck. Dude just rode his ass out for 24 mins, got a shit stone sandspray sandwich the whole time, was clearly out of tear offs and with the pressure of a multi-million dollar championship drawing on his mind, threw his goggles off afterwards.

Gimme a fucking break.
F.B
3/12/2017 1:15am
OP, can you please add a GRAPHIC CONTENT warning to the thread title now that Crush posted that video?
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2475th
3/12/2017 1:24am
F.B wrote:
OP, can you please add a GRAPHIC CONTENT warning to the thread title now that Crush posted that video?
Agree that was a disgraceful display....

Though I have seen worse, I have actually seen riders throw their goggles at fans after winning! can you belive that, they win and are still so angry they throw their goggles and sometimes other gear at fans.

Even seen some French Freestyle dude strip down to basically nothing and throwing everything including his boots at fans in the crowd, right here in Australia.

Riders throwing the riding gear should be an instant series ban and put on probation for the following two championships.

Like the post above I am ripping down every poster of Dungey off my kids wall in the morning and burning them.

What is this world coming to.

P.S was Dungey wearing Roll-Offs or Tear-Offs tonight? If roll-offs, there are plenty of facebook pages here in Australia that can explain his throwing of the goggles, it may not have had anything to do with the race at all!
Crush
3/12/2017 1:26am
F.B wrote:
Oh thank fuck, I thought you were being serious.
F.B
3/12/2017 1:55am
aaryn #234 wrote:
Agree that was a disgraceful display.... Though I have seen worse, I have actually seen riders throw their goggles at fans after winning! can you belive...

Though I have seen worse, I have actually seen riders throw their goggles at fans after winning! can you belive that, they win and are still so angry they throw their goggles and sometimes other gear at fans.

Even seen some French Freestyle dude strip down to basically nothing and throwing everything including his boots at fans in the crowd, right here in Australia.

Riders throwing the riding gear should be an instant series ban and put on probation for the following two championships.

Like the post above I am ripping down every poster of Dungey off my kids wall in the morning and burning them.

P.S was Dungey wearing Roll-Offs or Tear-Offs tonight? If roll-offs, there are plenty of facebook pages here in Australia that can explain his throwing of the goggles, it may not have had anything to do with the race at all!
Well said. I don't know what these riders are thinking throwing their gear in the crowd like that? But of course the sanctioning bodies won't do anything until someone gets seriouly injured by a pair of goggle or a jersey.

He was wearing tear-offs and he even used some in the middle of the track with complete disregard to the environment. He's definitely not the nice guy everyone think he is.
F.B
3/12/2017 3:02am
F.B wrote:
Crush wrote:
Oh thank fuck, I thought you were being serious.
Haha, it's sometimes hard to know if people are being serious or not on the internet.
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2475th
3/12/2017 4:26am
aaryn #234 wrote:
Agree that was a disgraceful display.... Though I have seen worse, I have actually seen riders throw their goggles at fans after winning! can you belive...

F.B wrote:
Well said. I don't know what these riders are thinking throwing their gear in the crowd like that? But of course the sanctioning bodies won't do...
Well said. I don't know what these riders are thinking throwing their gear in the crowd like that? But of course the sanctioning bodies won't do anything until someone gets seriouly injured by a pair of goggle or a jersey.

He was wearing tear-offs and he even used some in the middle of the track with complete disregard to the environment. He's definitely not the nice guy everyone think he is.
Tear-Offs on the infield of the Daytona 500 track! Now I am really starting to hate the guy.

I care not of the Environment, the human race is well on track to killing that off, dirt bikes and tear-offs are the least of the problems.

But just imagine the consequences in just under 12 months time, when the sharpe edge of one of the champs tear-offs slices the side of a tyre during the Monster Cup opener.

It could cause a race ending crash and worse the tyre poor tyre will be rendered useless and be discarded to never be used again.

Imagine the environmental impact from all those used tyres.

I am all about the Environment.
colonel
3/12/2017 5:06am
Maybe the bottle of forearm spray had only water in it and not water and bullshit and cause of that he couldn't hold on?

Post a reply to: Look up heart in the dictionary

The Latest