Live streaming?

Big
Edited Date/Time 2/25/2012 6:09pm
Can anyone please put in link or siteadress to the livestreamdude that usually send it for us around the world? Ive lost it: Thanks?Cheerful
|
Big
2/25/2012 5:04pm
Big wrote:
Can anyone please put in link or siteadress to the livestreamdude that usually send it for us around the world? Ive lost it: Thanks?Cheerful
i found it in closest topic!! Sorry but i panic*d?Smile Thanks anyway!
Big
2/25/2012 5:13pm
Heelp again? Those links are freezing after a minute or so. The link i'm looking for is with the dudde sending from his livingroom or garage kind of. Playing music and talking about his MC shirt etc.... He's the man in Sweden because the only working line. Anyone?
tobz
2/25/2012 5:31pm
There's more than one. don't be lazy and look. If its skipping and freezing then your internet isn't fast enough.

The Shop

Hawwy
2/25/2012 5:35pm
Big wrote:
Heelp again? Those links are freezing after a minute or so. The link i'm looking for is with the dudde sending from his livingroom or garage...
Heelp again? Those links are freezing after a minute or so. The link i'm looking for is with the dudde sending from his livingroom or garage kind of. Playing music and talking about his MC shirt etc.... He's the man in Sweden because the only working line. Anyone?
he is called surfrat i think... google surfrat justin tv and you should find his channel etc.
Big
2/25/2012 5:53pm
Big wrote:
Heelp again? Those links are freezing after a minute or so. The link i'm looking for is with the dudde sending from his livingroom or garage...
Hawwy wrote:
he is called surfrat i think... google surfrat justin tv and you should find his channel etc.
Hi Hawwy! No you gave me the right one but somebody or shall i say something throwing me out and trying to scam me. 20 secs is all i getting so i have to give up i guess. it's 3 o clock in the morning so without a half-working stream it's no idea. Many thanks anyway Sx-buddy! You really tried for sure! Goodnight!

Post a reply to: Live streaming?

The Latest