Live stream and Supercross live blows!

Thy take your money. 136 Canadian.... and then block it for your area. I can just about imagine how it will be to get my money back Nice
|
brewrabb
1/7/2017 7:33pm
You could try using Crome with Hola and stream from GB, Germany,... or any other country. Sucks we cannot purchase a decent livestream. Thanks to the guys posting the free streams.

The Shop

1/7/2017 8:01pm
Some guy in his living room can make it work for free but some big company can't? I even sent an email asked whether it will work in my country and they said it should. Should???
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
1/7/2017 8:06pm
Supercross Season Pass is available for fans outside the USA and Canada.

Do you even read bro?
brewrabb
1/7/2017 8:12pm
crusty_xx wrote:

Do you even read bro?
Not the point! This is cheese!
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
1/7/2017 8:18pm Edited Date/Time 1/7/2017 8:22pm
crusty_xx wrote:

Do you even read bro?
brewrabb wrote:
Not the point! This is cheese!
The point is they allowed people in the US & Canada to purchase it and then took their money and blocked them.

They had no problem blocking the stream...why not access to the processor page?
Not hard to geo block a page ,just like they did the stream.
Seems it would've cleared things up beforehand.
People wondered if it would still work in the US & Canada,simply because they were able to access the processor page and were able to buy it.

Flyin-W
1/7/2017 8:41pm
FastEddy wrote:
The point is they allowed people in the US & Canada to purchase it and then took their money and blocked them. They had no problem...
The point is they allowed people in the US & Canada to purchase it and then took their money and blocked them.

People wondered if it would still work in the US & Canada,simply because they were able to access the processor page and were able to buy it.

Yeah they did! Theft in my book!!!
DownSouth
1/7/2017 8:48pm
FastEddy wrote:
The point is they allowed people in the US & Canada to purchase it and then took their money and blocked them. They had no problem...

Flyin-W wrote:
Yeah they did! Theft in my book!!!
Ahem...that picasso like avatar you are using is my sweet MS paint creation from several years back.. For a modest licensing fee I will allow you to keep using it. Otherwise the law firm of Dewey, Cheatum, & Howe will be serving you with a cease and desist order. Cool
Flyin-W
1/7/2017 8:57pm
DownSouth wrote:
Ahem...that picasso like avatar you are using is my sweet MS paint creation from several years back.. For a modest licensing fee I will allow you...
Ahem...that picasso like avatar you are using is my sweet MS paint creation from several years back.. For a modest licensing fee I will allow you to keep using it. Otherwise the law firm of Dewey, Cheatum, & Howe will be serving you with a cease and desist order. Cool
Whistling
731chopper
Fantasy
442nd
1/7/2017 9:36pm
If they stated that it is only available outside the US and Canada but you ignored that you have to accept some responsibility guys. C'mon now.
1/7/2017 10:05pm
crusty_xx wrote:

Do you even read bro?
So..... does that mean it ISNT available for people in USA and Canada.... or does it mean it's ALSO available for people outside Canada and the US???

Cause we can't get fox sports in most satellite providers in Canada.

Why would it NOT be available for people that CANT get it on Satellite?
731chopper
Fantasy
442nd
1/7/2017 10:07pm
So..... does that mean it ISNT available for people in USA and Canada.... or does it mean it's ALSO available for people outside Canada and the...
So..... does that mean it ISNT available for people in USA and Canada.... or does it mean it's ALSO available for people outside Canada and the US???

Because the rights to the broadcast in those countries have already been sold.
AS64
Fantasy
2156th
1/7/2017 10:20pm Edited Date/Time 1/8/2017 11:46am
Log into a trusted (usually a pay-to-use subscription if you want reliability, security, and data speeds that are half-decent) VPN, and select a server outside of North America; go to SupercrossLive and enjoy a smooth HD stream.

I had zero issues this evening.
1/7/2017 10:21pm
Well they need to add Australia to that. I even emailed them prior as there was nothing to say so, to which they said it should. Now I'm going to have to fight to get my money back.
1/7/2017 10:26pm
Unfortunately, I could not get a reliable hook into CBM Racings stream. Therefore I too dropped the $136 Canadian pesos for the season. As others have said, the broadcast had a nice line through it. So I hopped onto the VPN tunnel from Cartwright, MB to Stockholm, Sweden. From there the stream was very good. Not great like the MXGP stream because it is just a copy of the TV broadcast with the stupid Monster energy page with the flashing green lights taking the place of the commercials. Wish they would stay at the track through commercial time.

Mr. Coombs-put a package together for MX where you stay with the racing even through your broadcast commercials, where I can pay for the service and I don't have to take the VPN tunnel to Sweden to avoid the CRTC nazis.

Thanks,

Byron (or Bjorn for the next 17 Saturday nights)
KB221
1/7/2017 10:47pm
Thy take your money. 136 Canadian.... and then block it for your area. I can just about imagine how it will be to get my money...
Thy take your money. 136 Canadian.... and then block it for your area. I can just about imagine how it will be to get my money back Nice
You won't get your money back from these people, Cleeng is a horrible company run by horrible people.

Take it from someone who tried to explain to them that you cannot take peoples money for a service and then not provide the service. Not 1 person from Cleeng would respond to my concerns (and i emailed them all), luckily I paid with credit card as was refunded the same day I disputed the charge.

I have not paid to watch a race ever since, although I gladly would, I would like to support the people that put on the series I enjoy watching, unfortunately they have the wrong people in place to allow us to support them.
Bineano
1/7/2017 10:55pm Edited Date/Time 1/7/2017 11:07pm
How the eff can Feld, Fox or WHOEVER is in charge of TV viewership not take a que from MXGP?
THAT is how you sell a proper series...
$100 a year, PERFECT feeds, no glitches, access anytime.
Total Professional, I'm happy to pay.

Now I understand that most of the USA has access to FS1. Good for you.
But almost all of Canada (for 3 years now) has paid or prayed for bullshit feeds that don't work.
For the 3rd year in a row, I have had Family and Friends gathered around my TV, only to be booted, blocked, whatever..
Would SOMEONE please offer a professional way to view this f*cking series?
My credit card is begging for a MXGP equivalent, not asking for this for free goddammmn
15 years ago was better than today.

I'm pissed, because my whole Family watched SX for years, and now they all want to tap out before it starts. Because they know it is like watching a 1998 YouTube on dial up....
Great way to increase viewership :-(
Fock me!

1/7/2017 10:56pm
curmudgeon wrote:
Reading comprehension 0%
Go have intercourse with yourself.
Truth hurts...
Actually it does. 136 bucks worth. When you are busy, in a hurry, and frustrated that you can't watch it, it seemed like a great, honest way to watch it. I'd pay that GLADLY to watch the sport we all love.

kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
1/7/2017 11:05pm Edited Date/Time 1/7/2017 11:16pm
It blew because you didn't read the imstructions. Had you read them, you would't have purchased it, and the concept of "it blows"wouldn't even be a concept.

So, you were able to spend enough time to go through the process of registering, putting in credit card numbers,, etc., but reading one sentence is where you draw the line?
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
1/7/2017 11:37pm Edited Date/Time 1/7/2017 11:56pm
Agreement with FS1 probably has some sort of a "black out" clause in areas where the TV broadcast is viewable to get mores eyes on the TV., to avoid saturation and cannibalism
rrjr
1/7/2017 11:45pm
crusty_xx wrote:

Do you even read bro?
So..... does that mean it ISNT available for people in USA and Canada.... or does it mean it's ALSO available for people outside Canada and the...

If they wanted it to mean ALSO, they would have used the word ALSO.

I'm not sure how anyone could be confused.

File for a refund. If they refuse, dispute the charges with your credit card company.
Mr. G
1/7/2017 11:45pm
There was a link to watch it on the internet for free. Worked great.
Bineano
1/8/2017 12:03am
kzizok wrote:
Agreement with FS1 probably has some sort of a "black out" clause in areas where the TV broadcast is viewable to get mores eyes on the...
Agreement with FS1 probably has some sort of a "black out" clause in areas where the TV broadcast is viewable to get mores eyes on the TV., to avoid saturation and cannibalism
No FS 1 available to Canadians (that I am aware of). At least not the Western part of the Country...
So the blackout thingy doesn't apply in Canada

And I DIDN'T pay for the SXLive feed, only because I've been burnt in previous years.
So far, the reviews are worthless...
If it proves reliable, I'm in!!
Take my money PLEASE, just offer something reasonable!
Frickity...

Seriously, I have a household of lifelong SX fans that would rather watch a quality "Paint Drying Channel" feed than what we have available in Canada for SX and MX IN /2015/2016/2017.
If I bring up another Live SX or SX race to my Fam/buds, I may get lynched :-(

Bearuno
1/8/2017 2:04am
Well they need to add Australia to that. I even emailed them prior as there was nothing to say so, to which they said it should...
Well they need to add Australia to that. I even emailed them prior as there was nothing to say so, to which they said it should. Now I'm going to have to fight to get my money back.
I'm in OZ and paid for , and received the broadcast.

Maybe I got in before Foxtel / whoever has it on cable here chucked a hissy fit?

Absolute Crap quality of video, compared to pretty much anything else I can watch, especially Luongo The Drongos MXGP coverage, MotoGP and WSBK . And, of course it went to a 'Advertisement on' whilst it went to Commercials, but at least that gave me time to continue doing a bit of wiring loom modification.

Not sure why I bothered, I can take it or leave it when it comes to SX.

Hopefully, DC will have a deal for the Outdoors, as he's hinted, and a better streaming of it. I'll pay for it.

Post a reply to: Live stream and Supercross live blows!

The Latest