4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

List of AMA Supercross Main Event Wins

Casemark

C100_100432620_1264668054

Posts: 186

Joined: 11/28/2009

Location: CA, USA

11/29/2009 8:04 PM

I saw this on Supercross.com and updated the list.

Overall Supercross Wins

SX class

Ranking Rider Hometown First Win Last Win
1 JEREMY MCGRATH, ENCINITAS, CA 1/23/1993 1/20/2001 72
2 RICKY CARMICHAEL, HAVANA, FL 3/10/2000 3/3/2007 48
3 CHAD REED, TAMPA, FL 2/4/2003 St. Louis, 09 38
4 JAMES STEWART JR, HAINES CITY, FL 4/2/2005 Salt Lake City, 09 36
5 RICKY JOHNSON, EL CAJON, CA 2/12/1984 2/18/1989 28
6 BOB HANNAH, CARSON CITY, NV 3/5/1977 3/9/1985 27
7 JEFF WARD, SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, CA 2/11/1984 6/8/1991 20
8 DAMON BRADSHAW, BOISE, ID 1/27/1990 2/20/1993 19
9 JEFF STANTON, SHERWOOD, MI 2/25/1989 6/12/1993 17
10 MARK BARNETT, BRIDGEVIEW, IL 7/14/1979 2/23/1985 17
11 KEVIN WINDHAM, CENTREVILLE, MS 4/19/1997 4/26/2008 16
12 JEAN-MICHEL BAYLE, FRANCE 4/7/1990 4/25/1992 16
13 EZRA LUSK, ACWORTH, GA 3/29/1997 1/11/2003 12
14 DAVID BAILEY, AXTON, VA 1/29/1983 4/26/1986 12
15 MIKE BELL, LAKEWOOD, CA 6/24/1978 4/16/1983 11
16 MIKE LAROCCO, SOUTH BEND, IN 5/4/1991 3/20/2004 10

El Duce has spoken

kevin204

C100_277b1cf84e71d6a2c40f62977ccc50e9_1370776722

Posts: 2605

Joined: 12/29/2006

Location: Ontario, CAN

11/29/2009 8:31 PM

Imagine that, Chad Reed and James Stewart have an opportunity to pass RC in wins this year.

Jake-247

C100_424043_4634786982335_774842535_n

Posts: 867

Joined: 10/21/2009

Location: Sunshine Coast, AUS

11/29/2009 9:36 PM

kevin204 wrote: Imagine that, Chad Reed and James Stewart have an opportunity to pass RC in wins this year.

Neither one of them will though.

The Villopoto strategy is simple. Get a good start and haul ass. If you don’t get a good start, haul more ass.

Motodave

C100_96831550_1264224801

Posts: 645

Joined: 3/25/2007

Location: Temple City, CA USA

11/29/2009 9:37 PM

I HOPE TO GOD THEY DO,, IM SICK OF THE GOAT, NO SUCH FUCKING THING,,,The goat of sx is mcgrath,, Rc has 1 more perfect season than stewy, so rc does not deserve the goat thats a bullshit label

Casemark

C100_100432620_1264668054

Posts: 186

Joined: 11/28/2009

Location: CA, USA

11/29/2009 10:21 PM

Motodave wrote: I HOPE TO GOD THEY DO,, IM SICK OF THE GOAT, NO SUCH FUCKING THING,,,The goat of sx is mcgrath,, Rc has 1 more perfect season than stewy, so rc does not deserve the goat thats a bullshit label

That's funny you say that. RC was labeled the GOAT because he dominated the outdoor nationals with wins and championships, but he won supercross races and a few championships. Yes, he is a bad dude and the most recent one to win in this fashion, but the nickname GOAT does not carry over into supercross, when another rider has that many more wins than he.

As the AMA win list's read right now:
RC would be the KING of MOTOCROSS
and
McGrath would be the KING of SUPERCROSS

But what's going to happen when someone passes RC win list in motocross or MC win list in supercross or both of them in both series? What nickname will this guy be labeled? KING, GOAT or will there have to be another king of the hill label?

I don't believe any racer or sports figure can be labeled "The Greatest of All Times", until the end of time or at least till the end of the sport and there's no one left to challenge the records.

That's how I feel.

El Duce has spoken

JW381

C100_f_15_20terrain_20follow_rory_20trappe_1400444703

Posts: 7081

Joined: 7/21/2009

Location: Eugene, OR USA

11/29/2009 10:48 PM

you guys are complaining about a nickname way too much. don't take it so literal. When MC goes outdoors, they still call him the king, but he's obviously not the king outdoors. It's not like there HAS to be a King and a GOAT.

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

Crush

C100_s1600_tumblr_muriyfrnsx1r46py4o1_1280_1381979943_1413511971

Posts: 8401

Joined: 4/26/2009

Location: Sydney, AUS

11/29/2009 11:14 PM

AH...

RC has 5 SX titles...

That's a lot... More than anyone except MC...

CR and JS have two...

2015 MXGP - People seem to think RV is only good at RedBud and all the GPs are Lommel.

Cheers, Crush

jackson222

C100_101211120_1256418158

Posts: 702

Joined: 12/20/2008

Location: Nsw, AUS

11/30/2009 12:35 AM

More then just championships needs to go into creating tags like the GOAT.
And with RC it has. The guy overcame so much, his family sacrificed the lot for him, he overcame injury, had huge crashes.
But the thing with RC was that he in my opinion reinvented the sport with his work ethic and his courage. There has never been a rider come through the sport of motocross that has wanted to win more then Carmichael did. He was the ultimate competitor, the riders he battled with and beat are also some of the greatest riders of all time, guys like Windham, Reed, Tortelli and Stewart. These guys are all freaks of nature, yet Carmichael consistently beat every one of them.

Alot more goes into the name then wins and championships (RC has plenty of those as well). But he is deserved of the title.

Hank_Thrill

C100_vitalcanard

Posts: 3427

Joined: 9/22/2008

Location: OK, USA

11/30/2009 1:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/30/2009 1:09 AM

Motodave wrote: I HOPE TO GOD THEY DO,, IM SICK OF THE GOAT, NO SUCH FUCKING THING,,,The goat of sx is mcgrath,, Rc has 1 more perfect season than stewy, so rc does not deserve the goat thats a bullshit label

It's obvious logic has surpassed your mental capabilities. Maybe, you race the 80cc beginner class, or maybe you're just another older rider who has suffered from too many concussions. Either way, I've decided it break it down for you.



Ricky Carmichael, is the "Greatest of All Time", and here is why:



* They don't call him the "GOAT of SUPERCROSS" or the "GOAT of MOTCROSS". Jeremy McGrath is the "King of Supercross" , while Ricky is just the overall "GOAT". One reason is because he has more motorcycle championships than any other Motocross/Supercross rider of all time, along with any other in all the other A.M.A. motorcycle racing disciplines (flat track, road racing, drag, etc.).



* The reason he is the greatest motocross/supercross racer of all time is not some marketing scheme, or some belief founded on the dust he roosted his competition with. It is a title, given to him because of his wins, championships, and dominance.





STATS:





Jeremy McGrath was obviously a Supercross specialist.

He racked up 7 AMA Supercross titles in the 250cc class, and 2 AMA 125cc titles. In the outdoors, he won 1- AMA MX Championship.





- 9 overall titles in SX

- 1 in MX





James Stewart is obviously a supercross specialist too, even though he can haul some mail outdoors.

So far, James has won 2- AMA Supercross Championships, and 1 AMA Motocross Championship in the big bike class. He also won two 125cc outdoor and SX titles each.



- 4 overall titles in SX ('03,'04, '07,'09)

- 3 overall titles in MX ( '02,'04,'08)





Ricky Carmichael is a MX specialist, but was also a threat indoors. He racked up 10 outdoor AMA Motocross championshps, and 6 supercross titles



- 10 outdoor titles

- 6 supercross titles







CONCLUSION:



So, if you break this down. Ricky Carmichael has one more Motocross title than Jeremy McGrath has in Supercross titles. For Jeremy to be considered "The G.O.A.T." he would have needed to clinch the '97 title (or '01,'02,'03), and rack up 5 more outdoor titles, to balance out the fact Ricky won 6 titles in his weakest racing discipline, Supercross. McGrath probably could have had 10-SX titles had Ricky not knocked him off the throne in '01 (Jeremy will always own the SX Throne metaphorically, but Ricky took his spot in '01).





Same for Stewart. He's going to need to win 6 more Supercross titles, and at least 5 more outdoor titles, to be on par with R.C.. If Stewart can pull this off it will be a miracle because of one man, Ricky Carmichael knocked him off pace by beating Stewart at every championship they ever competed in (sans the SXGP title). And now that Stewart is not racing outdoors anymore, he's basically shooting himself in the foot in this aspect.



I hope this clears it up. To sum it up once again: Ricky is up one more title in his strength racing discipline than McGrath, and up 5 more titles in his weakest area, supercross. Ricky is currently up 6 titles in his strength area on James (James' 4sx titles, to RC's 10 outdoor titles), and up 5 titles in their weak areas. Thus, the title Matt Walker gave RC is not some myth, or fantasy his fans believe in - it is reality!

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good. ~ Samuel Johnson

Crush

C100_s1600_tumblr_muriyfrnsx1r46py4o1_1280_1381979943_1413511971

Posts: 8401

Joined: 4/26/2009

Location: Sydney, AUS

11/30/2009 1:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/30/2009 1:21 AM

James has two outdoor MX Lites titles... That should be included as you put 10 MX titles for RC... That is outdoors 97-99 Lites, 2000-2006 Outdoors... AND He gifted everyone the title in 07...

Whoops, sorry didn't see that!

2015 MXGP - People seem to think RV is only good at RedBud and all the GPs are Lommel.

Cheers, Crush

Dragon

C100

Posts: 3

Joined: 3/2/2011

Location: USA

3/2/2011 6:57 AM

( Motodave ) I totally agree with you. RC is a good rider but he was nothing like Mcgrath. Mcgrath should be and is the G.O.A.T. in my book.

disbanded

C100_moto003_2

Posts: 2771

Joined: 8/26/2007

Location: Denver, CO USA

3/2/2011 7:00 AM

Motodave wrote: I HOPE TO GOD THEY DO,, IM SICK OF THE GOAT, NO SUCH FUCKING THING,,,The goat of sx is mcgrath,, Rc has 1 more perfect season than stewy, so rc does not deserve the goat thats a bullshit label

One has 72 wins and one has 150. Which is the best? Now GFY!

Dragon

C100

Posts: 3

Joined: 3/2/2011

Location: USA

3/2/2011 7:01 AM

Jackson 222, I'd have to disagree to a certain point with you. RC did not consistently beat Stewart. In my book, Mcgrath is the greatest period (so far) Carmichael then Stewart. Mcgrath was a total dominator like Stewart is now. I think it says alot if a rider does not fall, you can't beat him and thats what Stewart has proven. That says alot.

motomike137

C100_thunda_1412785569

Posts: 1595

Joined: 4/22/2010

Location: Fenton, MI USA

3/2/2011 7:02 AM

kevin204 wrote: Imagine that, Chad Reed and James Stewart have an opportunity to pass RC in wins this year.

My math skills are a little fuzzy but I don't think there are enough races left this year even if either won them all.

ATKpilot99

C100_2001125lq_1380490272

Posts: 3463

Joined: 4/13/2010

Location: Lake Geneva, WI USA

3/2/2011 7:04 AM

The OP is from 2009 and they still haven't done it.

Dragon

C100

Posts: 3

Joined: 3/2/2011

Location: USA

3/2/2011 7:05 AM

Hank_Thrill,

Thanks for that info. I understand now.

kongols

C100_stewart_1380551035

Posts: 15576

Joined: 9/22/2009

Location: Riga, LVA

3/2/2011 7:06 AM

kevin204 wrote: Imagine that, Chad Reed and James Stewart have an opportunity to pass RC in wins this year.

motomike137 wrote: My math skills are a little fuzzy but I don't think there are enough races left this year even if either won them all.

You should check the date of that post.

The pessimist says it can`t get any worse, the optimist says it can.

jeffro503

C100_jeffro_avatar_503_1414606389

Posts: 11944

Joined: 7/22/2007

Location: Portland, OR USA

3/2/2011 7:08 AM

RC "Almost" had 3 perfect seasons out doors!! I think he missed the 3rd perfect season by what....2 motos I think?

Hell yes he should be considered the goat!

Look at his overall wins in outdoor and SX.......nobody is even close!

He also went up against guys like Stewart , Reed , KW , MC ( in sx )........and friggin' dominated!

It's pretty simple really.

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Jay.










eb313

C100_americanflag1

Posts: 497

Joined: 4/1/2008

Location: USA

3/2/2011 7:08 AM

Motodave wrote: I HOPE TO GOD THEY DO,, IM SICK OF THE GOAT, NO SUCH FUCKING THING,,,The goat of sx is mcgrath,, Rc has 1 more perfect season than stewy, so rc does not deserve the goat thats a bullshit label

Hank_Thrill wrote: It's obvious logic has surpassed your mental capabilities. Maybe, you race the 80cc beginner class, or maybe you're just another older rider who has suffered from too many concussions. Either way, I've decided it break it down for you.



Ricky Carmichael, is the "Greatest of All Time", and here is why:



* They don't call him the "GOAT of SUPERCROSS" or the "GOAT of MOTCROSS". Jeremy McGrath is the "King of Supercross" , while Ricky is just the overall "GOAT". One reason is because he has more motorcycle championships than any other Motocross/Supercross rider of all time, along with any other in all the other A.M.A. motorcycle racing disciplines (flat track, road racing, drag, etc.).



* The reason he is the greatest motocross/supercross racer of all time is not some marketing scheme, or some belief founded on the dust he roosted his competition with. It is a title, given to him because of his wins, championships, and dominance.





STATS:





Jeremy McGrath was obviously a Supercross specialist.

He racked up 7 AMA Supercross titles in the 250cc class, and 2 AMA 125cc titles. In the outdoors, he won 1- AMA MX Championship.





- 9 overall titles in SX

- 1 in MX





James Stewart is obviously a supercross specialist too, even though he can haul some mail outdoors.

So far, James has won 2- AMA Supercross Championships, and 1 AMA Motocross Championship in the big bike class. He also won two 125cc outdoor and SX titles each.



- 4 overall titles in SX ('03,'04, '07,'09)

- 3 overall titles in MX ( '02,'04,'08)





Ricky Carmichael is a MX specialist, but was also a threat indoors. He racked up 10 outdoor AMA Motocross championshps, and 6 supercross titles



- 10 outdoor titles

- 6 supercross titles







CONCLUSION:



So, if you break this down. Ricky Carmichael has one more Motocross title than Jeremy McGrath has in Supercross titles. For Jeremy to be considered "The G.O.A.T." he would have needed to clinch the '97 title (or '01,'02,'03), and rack up 5 more outdoor titles, to balance out the fact Ricky won 6 titles in his weakest racing discipline, Supercross. McGrath probably could have had 10-SX titles had Ricky not knocked him off the throne in '01 (Jeremy will always own the SX Throne metaphorically, but Ricky took his spot in '01).





Same for Stewart. He's going to need to win 6 more Supercross titles, and at least 5 more outdoor titles, to be on par with R.C.. If Stewart can pull this off it will be a miracle because of one man, Ricky Carmichael knocked him off pace by beating Stewart at every championship they ever competed in (sans the SXGP title). And now that Stewart is not racing outdoors anymore, he's basically shooting himself in the foot in this aspect.



I hope this clears it up. To sum it up once again: Ricky is up one more title in his strength racing discipline than McGrath, and up 5 more titles in his weakest area, supercross. Ricky is currently up 6 titles in his strength area on James (James' 4sx titles, to RC's 10 outdoor titles), and up 5 titles in their weak areas. Thus, the title Matt Walker gave RC is not some myth, or fantasy his fans believe in - it is reality!

Very well put, and obvious to the real fans but might I add that RC is the only rider in history to lap the ENTIRE field in an outdoor MX race!

Racer111

C100_nov16_1416974003

Posts: 1170

Joined: 5/23/2009

Location: Charlotte, NC USA

3/2/2011 7:26 AM

disbanded wrote: One has 72 wins and one has 150. Which is the best? Now GFY!

So why do you combine ALL of RC's indoor and outdoor wins to = his 150 wins, but only list MC's 72 indoor wins??

"Some days you're the hammer and some days you're the nail" -Lance Armstrong

eb313

C100_americanflag1

Posts: 497

Joined: 4/1/2008

Location: USA

3/2/2011 7:29 AM

Motodave wrote: I HOPE TO GOD THEY DO,, IM SICK OF THE GOAT, NO SUCH FUCKING THING,,,The goat of sx is mcgrath,, Rc has 1 more perfect season than stewy, so rc does not deserve the goat thats a bullshit label

Casemark wrote: That's funny you say that. RC was labeled the GOAT because he dominated the outdoor nationals with wins and championships, but he won supercross races and a few championships. Yes, he is a bad dude and the most recent one to win in this fashion, but the nickname GOAT does not carry over into supercross, when another rider has that many more wins than he.

As the AMA win list's read right now:
RC would be the KING of MOTOCROSS
and
McGrath would be the KING of SUPERCROSS

But what's going to happen when someone passes RC win list in motocross or MC win list in supercross or both of them in both series? What nickname will this guy be labeled? KING, GOAT or will there have to be another king of the hill label?

I don't believe any racer or sports figure can be labeled "The Greatest of All Times", until the end of time or at least till the end of the sport and there's no one left to challenge the records.

That's how I feel.

No one will ever pass RC's outdoor wins.

eb313

C100_americanflag1

Posts: 497

Joined: 4/1/2008

Location: USA

3/2/2011 7:34 AM

Dragon wrote: Jackson 222, I'd have to disagree to a certain point with you. RC did not consistently beat Stewart. In my book, Mcgrath is the greatest period (so far) Carmichael then Stewart. Mcgrath was a total dominator like Stewart is now. I think it says alot if a rider does not fall, you can't beat him and thats what Stewart has proven. That says alot.

I think it says alot when a rider doesn't fall! Stewart is crazy fast but he falls, often, and to finish first you must first finish.

disbanded

C100_moto003_2

Posts: 2771

Joined: 8/26/2007

Location: Denver, CO USA

3/2/2011 7:35 AM

Racer111 wrote: So why do you combine ALL of RC's indoor and outdoor wins to = his 150 wins, but only list MC's 72 indoor wins??

Oopsy, 89.

Racer111

C100_nov16_1416974003

Posts: 1170

Joined: 5/23/2009

Location: Charlotte, NC USA

3/2/2011 7:39 AM

disbanded wrote: One has 72 wins and one has 150. Which is the best? Now GFY!

Racer111 wrote: So why do you combine ALL of RC's indoor and outdoor wins to = his 150 wins, but only list MC's 72 indoor wins??

disbanded wrote: Oopsy, 89.

MC has 100 on he nose!!

"Some days you're the hammer and some days you're the nail" -Lance Armstrong

disbanded

C100_moto003_2

Posts: 2771

Joined: 8/26/2007

Location: Denver, CO USA

3/2/2011 8:09 AM

Racer111 wrote: So why do you combine ALL of RC's indoor and outdoor wins to = his 150 wins, but only list MC's 72 indoor wins??

disbanded wrote: Oopsy, 89.

Racer111 wrote: MC has 100 on he nose!!

I thought it was 102 if you count 125 East Coast, 89 if you don't.

TannerMxer

C100_screen_shot_2014_02_14_at_10.54.36_am_1392397745

Posts: 1054

Joined: 1/5/2010

Location: McKinney, TX USA

3/2/2011 8:40 AM

FIXED


SX class

Ranking Rider Hometown First Win Last Win
1 JEREMY MCGRATH, ENCINITAS, CA 1/23/1993 1/20/2001 72
2 RICKY CARMICHAEL, HAVANA, FL 3/10/2000 3/3/2007 48
3 JAMES STEWART JR, HAINES CITY, FL 4/2/2005 Salt Lake City, 09 40
4 CHAD REED, TAMPA, FL 2/4/2003 St. Louis, 09 39
5 RICKY JOHNSON, EL CAJON, CA 2/12/1984 2/18/1989 28
6 BOB HANNAH, CARSON CITY, NV 3/5/1977 3/9/1985 27
7 JEFF WARD, SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, CA 2/11/1984 6/8/1991 20
8 DAMON BRADSHAW, BOISE, ID 1/27/1990 2/20/1993 19
9 JEFF STANTON, SHERWOOD, MI 2/25/1989 6/12/1993 17
10 MARK BARNETT, BRIDGEVIEW, IL 7/14/1979 2/23/1985 17
11 KEVIN WINDHAM, CENTREVILLE, MS 4/19/1997 4/26/2008 16
12 JEAN-MICHEL BAYLE, FRANCE 4/7/1990 4/25/1992 16
13 RYAN VILLOPOTO, POULSBO, WA 4/18/2009 13 (3 on '09, 7 in '10 and 3 in '11)
14 EZRA LUSK, ACWORTH, GA 3/29/1997 1/11/2003 12
15 DAVID BAILEY, AXTON, VA 1/29/1983 4/26/1986 12
16 MIKE BELL, LAKEWOOD, CA 6/24/1978 4/16/1983 11
17 MIKE LAROCCO, SOUTH BEND, IN 5/4/1991 3/20/2004 10

Twitter: @Tnn3r


Weeks381fan

C100_99410130_1284375989

Posts: 574

Joined: 4/23/2010

Location: Charleston, SC USA

3/2/2011 8:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/2/2011 8:44 AM

Motodave wrote: I HOPE TO GOD THEY DO,, IM SICK OF THE GOAT, NO SUCH FUCKING THING,,,The goat of sx is mcgrath,, Rc has 1 more perfect season than stewy, so rc does not deserve the goat thats a bullshit label

You are one ignorant MFer. Go play in traffic.

"I truly think it is time to stop calling JS the fastest man on the planet cause he is not and actually never really was."

kongols

C100_stewart_1380551035

Posts: 15576

Joined: 9/22/2009

Location: Riga, LVA

3/2/2011 8:47 AM

It`s just nicknames. Jeez.

The pessimist says it can`t get any worse, the optimist says it can.

rgmx-49

C100_103842170_1290203955

Posts: 1055

Joined: 11/18/2010

Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL USA

3/2/2011 8:55 AM

Motodave wrote: I HOPE TO GOD THEY DO,, IM SICK OF THE GOAT, NO SUCH FUCKING THING,,,The goat of sx is mcgrath,, Rc has 1 more perfect season than stewy, so rc does not deserve the goat thats a bullshit label

answer me this, when did stewart get a perfect season? whe RC retired and on his last year of racing he beat Stewart straight up in all 5 of the races he entered. If he would have kept racing that year he would have easily gotten another MX title.

TannerMxer

C100_screen_shot_2014_02_14_at_10.54.36_am_1392397745

Posts: 1054

Joined: 1/5/2010

Location: McKinney, TX USA

3/2/2011 10:23 AM

Motodave wrote: I HOPE TO GOD THEY DO,, IM SICK OF THE GOAT, NO SUCH FUCKING THING,,,The goat of sx is mcgrath,, Rc has 1 more perfect season than stewy, so rc does not deserve the goat thats a bullshit label

rgmx-49 wrote: answer me this, when did stewart get a perfect season? whe RC retired and on his last year of racing he beat Stewart straight up in all 5 of the races he entered. If he would have kept racing that year he would have easily gotten another MX title.

While I agree with you, it is a mute point.

It's like trying to say that Michael Jordan, when he retired from his second 2-peat ('96 - '98) at the top of his game, that Kobe Bryant (who was in his 2nd season) was greater than MJ. Those careers have been different altogether just like Ricky's and James' has but you can't argue that Kobe is not one of the top 3 players ever.

When all's said and done, I think James will be the #2 rider of all time (wins-wise) and honestly, that's not too shabby. The guy has 84 wins (not counting Sx Lites), which is 5 behind McGrath. But if you took James at '08 motocross perfect season speed, and compared it to Ricky's 2007 speed, I bet Bubba would win but the "what if" game is stupid.

I seriously can't believe you are knocking James' perfect season though. If James only got his because Ricky was retired, did Ricky only get his because there wasn't someone like James? I mean, it is stupid to say that. Carmichael is a bad ass for getting the FIRST 2 EVER PERFECT SEASONS, and James has one also. The feat is obviously difficult if only 2 guys have ever done it in the 40+ years of GP's and AMA races. Think about it.

Twitter: @Tnn3r


Post a Reply to: List of AMA Supercross Main Event Wins

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm