List of 450 Free Agents in 2017?

7/27/2017 9:07pm
UPDATED:

Ryan Dungey - RETIRED
Marvin Musquin - SIGNED
Trey Canard - RETIRED
Broc Tickle - Factory KTM (PENDING?)
Weston Peick - RETURNING TO JRG (LIKELY)
Justin Barcia
Justin Bogle
Malcolm Stewart
Jacob Weimer
Joshua Grant - Returning to Kawasaki (PENDING?)
Dean Wilson - SIGNED
Joey Savatgy - STAYING 250
Adam Cianciarulo - STAYING 250
Justin Hill
Zach Osborne - STAYING 250
Martin Davalos - STAYING 250
Justin Brayton - LIKELY RETURNING TO MCR
Chad Reed -
Davi Millsaps - Factory Yamaha (LIKELY)
roninho
7/28/2017 3:05am
So how about a total dark horse: Max Nagl for MX only?

This week it was reported by motocrossplanet that Husqvarna is going to scale back from 3 to 2 bikes in MXGP in 2018 due to budget constraints, and with Paulin and Anstie still under contract that means Nagl is out.

This is quite unfortunate timing for Nagl because KTM, Suzuki, Yamaha (and Husky) are allready full, and afaik Honda has Bobryshev under contract for 2018 (and Gajser obviously).

Nagl isnt having a great season, but was 3rd overall in MXGP last year, and was on his way to winning the 2015 title before getting injured.

A combi of Chad Reed for SX only and Nagl for MX only wouldn't be a bad #2 rider solution for a factory team i suppose.
7/28/2017 5:00am
roninho wrote:
So how about a total dark horse: Max Nagl for MX only? This week it was reported by motocrossplanet that Husqvarna is going to scale back...
So how about a total dark horse: Max Nagl for MX only?

This week it was reported by motocrossplanet that Husqvarna is going to scale back from 3 to 2 bikes in MXGP in 2018 due to budget constraints, and with Paulin and Anstie still under contract that means Nagl is out.

This is quite unfortunate timing for Nagl because KTM, Suzuki, Yamaha (and Husky) are allready full, and afaik Honda has Bobryshev under contract for 2018 (and Gajser obviously).

Nagl isnt having a great season, but was 3rd overall in MXGP last year, and was on his way to winning the 2015 title before getting injured.

A combi of Chad Reed for SX only and Nagl for MX only wouldn't be a bad #2 rider solution for a factory team i suppose.
Except he struggles with heat so I don't think Nagl and US is a good combination.

The Shop

Post a reply to: List of 450 Free Agents in 2017?

The Latest