Lil' Hanny needs to be put in his place...

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
2/24/2011 3:39pm
Hman144 wrote:
I don't see how J-Law could be pre-madonna. Supposably he's only in his early twenties, which would definitely make him post-madonna. I realize hindsight is 50-50...
I don't see how J-Law could be pre-madonna. Supposably he's only in his early twenties, which would definitely make him post-madonna. I realize hindsight is 50-50 and I'm not trying to make you an escape goat here, but if you're gonna call a rider out, you really have to tow the line. You risk your post being a mute point.

H
haydos25 wrote:
Since when has hindsight been 50-50??
After it got Lasik.
B DUB 333
2/24/2011 3:41pm
kongols wrote:
I disagree.
ocscottie wrote:
cracks me the hell up when someone puts "So and So's Productions" on a clip they had nothing to do with the "producing" of.
100% correct! That's bullshit! Then the dumbass couldn't even spell title right at the end! I HATE it when people steal credit from others, as a subcontractor it happens to me all the time. One of my bosses actually stole my ideas as his own right in front of me last year when we were both at a meeting with the higher ups and man I WAS PISSED
2/24/2011 3:52pm
Damn, I'm too late to play. The price one pays for living on the far side of the world, I guess.

Good stuff, Hman144.

The Shop

Weeks381fan
2/24/2011 4:37pm
I like Hanson and I like the way he rides most of the time. Some of his rubbing is very intentional but at least he doesn't ride around like Dungey. That being said, I fear for him that someone (who isn't even a title threat possibly) will clean him out hard and with only a couple races left, end his championship hopes. You couldn't blame a guy like Cunningham if he just makes a 90 degree turn in a berm and t-bones him. It would be deserved payback and I would say it's likely to happen.
oldAFI
2/24/2011 5:01pm
I like Hanson and I like the way he rides most of the time. Some of his rubbing is very intentional but at least he doesn't...
I like Hanson and I like the way he rides most of the time. Some of his rubbing is very intentional but at least he doesn't ride around like Dungey. That being said, I fear for him that someone (who isn't even a title threat possibly) will clean him out hard and with only a couple races left, end his championship hopes. You couldn't blame a guy like Cunningham if he just makes a 90 degree turn in a berm and t-bones him. It would be deserved payback and I would say it's likely to happen.
Hanson's been riding the same way his whole career, so I agree he has deserved payback comming... the question is, why hasn't it come yet? Maybe for the same reason Deano never pays back Barcia... (different racing styles)... so that said, Hanny is now up to his neck in championship waters and nobody has yet messed with him; I believe this is a mental edge and will continue.
Max49
2/24/2011 5:21pm
disbanded wrote:
You gotta pass Hanny cool or he will take your ass out. Don't F with Hanny! He wants this championship.
Vazscep wrote:
Until he meets Barcia. Barcia will introduce himself up close and personal.
hanny is sneaky, and an taking people out from behind them is his best talent and his only chance to win the C-ship. However, I doubt he'd have the balls to do it to Barcia or lots of other riders that have had some of the same schooling that hanny so depends on.
Lot's of people here seem to like the jerk, and if all 20 riders did the same as han we'd have WWE moto-demo derby, not a race.
JLong
2/24/2011 6:46pm

Much better Hip Hop mix.
smc916
2/24/2011 6:54pm
The Slayer one KILLS IT!!!
jmar
2/24/2011 7:04pm
I like Hanson and I like the way he rides most of the time. Some of his rubbing is very intentional but at least he doesn't...
oldAFI wrote:
Hanson's been riding the same way his whole career, so I agree he has deserved payback comming... the question is, why hasn't it come yet? Maybe...
Hanson's been riding the same way his whole career, so I agree he has deserved payback comming... the question is, why hasn't it come yet? Maybe for the same reason Deano never pays back Barcia... (different racing styles)... so that said, Hanny is now up to his neck in championship waters and nobody has yet messed with him; I believe this is a mental edge and will continue.
I think you have things backwards. Barcia will be the cautious one. Both are aggressive riders, but Barcia isn't the type that is willing to deal with the ramifications that can sometimes follow.

If a pissing match erupts between Barcia and Hanny at Vegas, my bet is going to be on Hansen.
Max49
2/24/2011 7:33pm
Hanny won't mess with Barcia, he knows how to choose who he gets dirty with, and that's why we have'nt had the great laugh we'll all get when some one does clean his clock. It took awhile before karma and the wrecking ball came back around to get josh grant too, Hanny'll get his turn and we'll get our laugh.
Barcia is fast enough that he can pass without contact , sometimes but hanny can't do that so his only chance is to take out the competition if he can cut the corner to get their back side.
jemcee
2/24/2011 7:43pm
what's funny, is over here moot (pronounced like foot) is a slang word for vagina
so imagine my thoughts when I saw this at uni,
I couldn't resist a pic

Imagine such a place... sigh
2/24/2011 8:47pm
"Many may think it was brutal and unfare but think about with what would toy have done to win the titel????"

Post a reply to: Lil' Hanny needs to be put in his place...

The Latest