Lieb's advertizing space $$$$?

Edited Date/Time 1/9/2015 2:58pm
Sorry if this has already been talked about, i have not been on for a few days.

What sort of money are we talking to have a company name put in the biggest possible space? i hear the chest protector is staying 'over' the top so i guess it would be the upper leg area.
|
dl117
Fantasy
2577th
1/9/2015 11:07am
I thought I read in an interview $3000 for largest on down, per race
DL
1/9/2015 11:24am
Sorry if this has already been talked about, i have not been on for a few days. What sort of money are we talking to have...
Sorry if this has already been talked about, i have not been on for a few days.

What sort of money are we talking to have a company name put in the biggest possible space? i hear the chest protector is staying 'over' the top so i guess it would be the upper leg area.
Send me an email and I'll forward you the information info@rocketexhaust.com
Hgibbs566
1/9/2015 11:27am
I think it's a really good idea and I hope it works.
This could be great for privateers if this catches on.
1/9/2015 12:11pm Edited Date/Time 1/9/2015 12:13pm
it IS a great idea! i cant believe (after looking at decal companies for years and seeing examples where they put ''your name here'') nobody thought of this!

its a great way to get noticed as a sponsor as its all the talk on the forums, as soon as as Lieb gets his next patch made everybody will be looking to see who it is and thus checking them out. and with the 20% extra business you gain, 10% can go back to the team, that kinda thing.

fantastic#

p.s i will email you Rocket Exhaust

The Shop

1/9/2015 12:22pm
Just a quick question though, who made Lieb's white gear? if it were me id kinda want to have my name on it, and wait for the floodgates to open.

You could have privateer companies with personal sponsors knocking on your door.
Tracktor
1/9/2015 12:34pm
I really think it's cool that our local guy Landon Currier "LCAT MX" is putting money up. Solid guy and an excellent MX trainer here in the NW.................
Xeno
1/9/2015 12:50pm
It's a great program. I hope every round is a sell-out for the Liebs!
1/9/2015 12:54pm
yep!

anything is better than nothing.

I know this is no comparison whatsoever, but a friend of my fathers used to give us like £50 for diesel just to get the van to the races back in the day. it all helps.
The Rock
1/9/2015 1:46pm Edited Date/Time 1/9/2015 1:47pm
Michael Lieb is one of my favorite racers after getting to hang out with him and Zach Osborne at a paintball event sponsored by Monster before the 2012 Matterly Basin GP. Hope Michael continues to get sponsors as I know he'll represent them proudly.

Moto History:

1997 HoT drafted Kiedrowski out of retirement along with his mechanic and then Phil Alderton signed McGrath for 250K for the 1997 season as well. 250 grand to have a Suzuki of Troy logo in the middle of Jeremy's chest along with the 100 or 150 for MX Kied plus 50K for his mechanic and the Troy Racing budget effectively doubled like THAT. Jeremy said Phil's contribution was the tipping point for his effort and if you remember the deal came together 11 days before the LA Coliseum Opener.

At the end of the 97 season the money guy at HoT had to put in 750 large to keep the operation afloat. Big Al was NOT pleased. They limped along through 98 and were getting ready to fold up their tent when the Yamaha deal came along....WHEW!
1/9/2015 2:10pm
The Rock wrote:
Michael Lieb is one of my favorite racers after getting to hang out with him and Zach Osborne at a paintball event sponsored by Monster before...
Michael Lieb is one of my favorite racers after getting to hang out with him and Zach Osborne at a paintball event sponsored by Monster before the 2012 Matterly Basin GP. Hope Michael continues to get sponsors as I know he'll represent them proudly.

Moto History:

1997 HoT drafted Kiedrowski out of retirement along with his mechanic and then Phil Alderton signed McGrath for 250K for the 1997 season as well. 250 grand to have a Suzuki of Troy logo in the middle of Jeremy's chest along with the 100 or 150 for MX Kied plus 50K for his mechanic and the Troy Racing budget effectively doubled like THAT. Jeremy said Phil's contribution was the tipping point for his effort and if you remember the deal came together 11 days before the LA Coliseum Opener.

At the end of the 97 season the money guy at HoT had to put in 750 large to keep the operation afloat. Big Al was NOT pleased. They limped along through 98 and were getting ready to fold up their tent when the Yamaha deal came along....WHEW!
shit son!

this is the sort of stuff i love reading about
dl117
Fantasy
2577th
1/9/2015 2:58pm
DL wrote:
Send me an email and I'll forward you the information info@rocketexhaust.com
I hope it all works out for you and Micheal, he is fast and has a good head on his shoulders. Seems to be a great kid, good luck on the season.

Post a reply to: Lieb's advertizing space $$$$?

The Latest