Let Bubba Ride

skup11
Edited Date/Time 4/17/2015 6:55am
Not trying to beat a dead horse here, but more kick a Clydesdale. Less than a month and we'll be on the gates with or without one of the greatest riders to sit in the saddle. If Stew isn't lined up, I hope to see this throughout the stands...anyone?...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Let-Bubba-Ride-Supercross-T-Shirt-100-Cotton-Bl…?

|
Skippie
12/9/2014 9:02pm
Nope. Rules are rules, everyone knew about them and he didn't follow them. If he can't ride it's his own fault.
hammertime
12/9/2014 9:15pm
I'll take a half dozen extra large! Fuck the police!!

The Shop

TeamRags
12/9/2014 9:15pm
Apparently he don't have the following as some. Maybe he should sport the "I can't Race" card, block a few freeways or a train. And.....where's Labron when James needs him? I say let the guy race!
skup11
12/9/2014 9:19pm
Let me get 1 in a XXL!
XXL?! Big James if thats you, expect a few of them at your doorstep Friday!
jwoods121
Fantasy
802nd
12/9/2014 9:25pm
Skippie wrote:
Nope. Rules are rules, everyone knew about them and he didn't follow them. If he can't ride it's his own fault.
Oh man you are somethin else. You weak sauce fat ass.
Sully
12/9/2014 9:42pm
Skippie wrote:
So it's James' fault that his hearing has been held but the commission is sitting on their decision for whatever reason? Wow.
Cashmore
12/9/2014 9:48pm
Skippie wrote:
Go join a tennis forum
Fat Fingers
12/9/2014 9:50pm
Now if only he had run dodgy fuel, this would have been sorted by now.
Juss
12/9/2014 10:18pm
Skippie wrote:
Dude STFU! I want XL
IWreckALot
12/10/2014 5:51am
Skippie wrote:
I just don't get this logic. . . It's like serving the death penalty for a speeding infraction. . . Just saying that the punishment needs to fit the crime. . . I'm not a hard core bubba fan, I like him as much as any other rider. I just want to see a more level headed approach. . . Hell, a decision one way or another at this point would be nice. A fine and allowing him to race would be the icing on the cake for me.

I know I know, beat to DEATH. . .
KTMShane699
12/10/2014 6:22am
Sully wrote:
So it's James' fault that his hearing has been held but the commission is sitting on their decision for whatever reason? Wow.
Not James fault for how long it's taking for the process (which I agree is absurdly long). But if James (or his paid staff) simply did what needed to be done in the first place, nobody would be waiting for the outcome of anything. Seems to me that James is the one who landed himself in the situation...and now has to wait for it to play out regardless of how long it may take. Personal accountability is dead these days...

Shane
Kawaboy14
12/10/2014 6:54am
Everyone should go all ferguson at A1.......burning the place down stealing riders helmets and boots.
peelout
12/10/2014 7:03am
Skippie wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:
I just don't get this logic. . . It's like serving the death penalty for a speeding infraction. . . Just saying that the punishment needs...
I just don't get this logic. . . It's like serving the death penalty for a speeding infraction. . . Just saying that the punishment needs to fit the crime. . . I'm not a hard core bubba fan, I like him as much as any other rider. I just want to see a more level headed approach. . . Hell, a decision one way or another at this point would be nice. A fine and allowing him to race would be the icing on the cake for me.

Fines are useless for a multi millionaire
Kawaboy14
12/10/2014 7:06am
Skippie wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:
I just don't get this logic. . . It's like serving the death penalty for a speeding infraction. . . Just saying that the punishment needs...

peelout wrote:
He has already lost millions over this deal
peelout
12/10/2014 7:08am
IWreckALot wrote:

peelout wrote:
Kawaboy14 wrote:
How do you figure? We're not talking Tiger losing Nike here
JW381
12/10/2014 7:13am
jasonv43 wrote:
[img]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-joh_rgVC2-Q/T4c_Rgd9NGI/AAAAAAAAAxo/gImcTPljSEA/s1600/17.jpg[/img]
post the other JLaw pics Wink
mgifracing
Fantasy
357th
12/10/2014 7:23am
jw381, That's the best idea in this thread so far.Grinning
Kawaboy14
12/10/2014 7:32am
peelout wrote:
Kawaboy14 wrote:
peelout wrote:
How do you figure? We're not talking Tiger losing Nike here
Just 1: not getting to participate in MEC
agn5009
12/10/2014 7:34am
Skippie wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:

I don't think I'd equate being able to racing a supercross series to being put to death.... but I agree James should be eligible to race the SX series. If they want to punish him then don't pay him race bonuses for a few rounds and donate it to charity or something. They could do so many different things as a form of punishment.
Kawaboy14
12/10/2014 7:35am
2) being distracted in the outdoor nationals.

3) somebody is holding something back cash wise/sponsorship deal until they really know what's going on
Clutchy
12/10/2014 7:41am
I just love how this society can non nonchalantly walk over to the chalk board covered in the exact same thing and take out their erasers and just selectively erase what they want without changing the landscape one bit....... It's the world we live in. STAY OFF THE RADAR.....!

Post a reply to: Let Bubba Ride

The Latest