Lenny, did you see this?

Edited Date/Time 1/23/2012 2:06am
Okay, my man, I’m going to put you on the spot: Do you want to make a prediction as to who will win the 2010 title?
[Laughs] Oh man, it’s so hard to predict. I’m not going to make bets I’m not sure of. As I said earlier in the interview, if you look at it and write it all down on paper, Stewart is the favorite. He’s the fastest, he has a great program—I know the program he is on because I used to be on that program. So there’s not many secrets there. I know what he’s going through and I know he’ll be prepared. But at the same time, hey, I’ve seen imperfections. Nobody is perfect by no means. He’s the favorite. I enjoy watching him race. I’m glad to say that I raced against him. We had some great, great and epic battles. I have a lot of respect for the guy. He’s the favorite, but look at what Villopoto showed us last year. You never know, it’s hard to predict. I guess I’m saying Stewart is the guy. He has all the pieces of the puzzle. It’s his to lose, how about that?
|
MX479Guy
1/1/2010 5:15pm
So Lenny since Stewart is on the same "program" will you throw out the same stuff you did directed at RC? How he was on....something..
1/1/2010 5:15pm
I have to agree as well. I'm flying in just to watch the opener, I haven't been this fired up about Supercross in a while.
Big Lenny
1/1/2010 5:24pm
MX479Guy wrote:
So Lenny since Stewart is on the same "program" will you throw out the same stuff you did directed at RC? How he was on....something..
James was already tested, Hello last year...

The Shop

Loose
1/1/2010 7:20pm
JS7=#1(in SX anyway)
How can you make a prediction like that? No one has seen James ride this year

Post a reply to: Lenny, did you see this?

The Latest