"Leg Swag"

Grieby54
Edited Date/Time 4/27/2014 5:53pm
I suppose I totally missed the memo on this, but since when did the gooniest thing in moto (one leggers) become "leg swag?" Just saying something as stupid as leg swag honestly makes me cringe.

Not to take anything away from Bogle - he rode an outstanding race tonight and has an incredibly fluid riding style. But, I could help thinking he looked really stupid every time he poked that one leg out.

Is that how you know you've gotten old - when shit like this is just beyond you?
|
yzjs7
4/27/2014 12:43am
I'm not a fan either kinda goony.
Crush
4/27/2014 4:36am Edited Date/Time 4/27/2014 4:37am
This is Bogle's move, where it came from. After that, everytime he takes a leg off someone says the call.

The Shop

ricko
4/27/2014 5:55am
it looks good in that whip but hitting a jump normal and hangin leg off the side just looks retarded, even worse that the word "swag" is used
TerryB
4/27/2014 6:30am
Looks dumb. Sorry. Looks especially dumb when doing a whip.

Looks goony when doing it over a regular jump. Alessi did it too.
TerryB
4/27/2014 6:31am
Crush wrote:
This is Bogle's move, where it came from. After that, everytime he takes a leg off someone says the call. [img]https://rx.iscdn.net/2013/04/49241_geico-dec2012-cudby-620_600.jpg[/img]
This is Bogle's move, where it came from. After that, everytime he takes a leg off someone says the call.

If I could bust a whip like that, I wouldn't ruin it with the dangling leg.
Crush
4/27/2014 7:00am
TerryB wrote:
Disagree, but I'm sure he can do it either way so it probably doesn't bother him. Sorby used to do it too, why not, there is always another jump!
KMC440
4/27/2014 7:37am
I can tell you if you ask him he probably doesn't even realize he's doing it. I've done exactly that to take my mind off of other things that make me tighten up over the larger jumps. Helps me stay relaxed. I swear if anyone does something different some of you twits think you have to ridicule it.

Find something worthwhile to bitch about people, I mean really.....
yz414
4/27/2014 7:49am
TerryB wrote:
if i could whip like that i wouldn't give a shit what anybody thought of it, especially now that hes basically the east champ
Hallzilla
4/27/2014 7:49am
yzjs7 wrote:
I'm not a fan either kinda goony.
I bet if JS7 were doing it, you'd be in love it, and start posting about how cool it is.
Grieby54
4/27/2014 7:52am
KMC440 wrote:
I can tell you if you ask him he probably doesn't even realize he's doing it. I've done exactly that to take my mind off of...
I can tell you if you ask him he probably doesn't even realize he's doing it. I've done exactly that to take my mind off of other things that make me tighten up over the larger jumps. Helps me stay relaxed. I swear if anyone does something different some of you twits think you have to ridicule it.

Find something worthwhile to bitch about people, I mean really.....
Right. You nailed it - I've said it looks stupid simply because it's different.

People say that there's a lot of bitching on vital, but the most bitching comes from people bitching when they think others are. You are the only one in this thread bitching.
jndmx
4/27/2014 7:57am
Uh......have you ever considered the fact that it is supposed to be goony?
He's having fun.....it happens.
Grieby54
4/27/2014 8:01am
jndmx wrote:
No, I hadn't considered it. For some reason, I don't think that's the case. Why in the world would he be gooning while racing?
JM485
4/27/2014 8:09am
jndmx wrote:
Grieby54 wrote:
No, I hadn't considered it. For some reason, I don't think that's the case. Why in the world would he be gooning while racing?
Ask Top Jimmy. Ever heard of having fun while riding?
Grieby54
4/27/2014 8:11am Edited Date/Time 4/27/2014 8:13am
jndmx wrote:
Grieby54 wrote:
JM485 wrote:
Ask Top Jimmy. Ever heard of having fun while riding?
Jimmy does it on the finish when he wins. He doesn't do it throughout the race. Also, I'm fairly confident he isn't gooning or they'd call it as such, not leg swag.

And yes, I've heard of having fun. Fun to me I guess doesn't mean poking my leg out over jumps.
4/27/2014 8:37am Edited Date/Time 4/27/2014 8:37am
The aggregate of the dumb on this website is unreal.

Last race people were all over Josh Hill for throwing a one-hander. This week Bogle is getting piled on in one thread for leg-swag, while RV is getting shit on for being a "robot" in another.

The fans of motocross are the worst part about motocross.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
4/27/2014 8:41am
If you ask Justin he'll actually tell you he doesn't like the term "Leg Swag".
Grieby54
4/27/2014 8:53am
TripleFive wrote:
The aggregate of the dumb on this website is unreal. Last race people were all over Josh Hill for throwing a one-hander. This week Bogle is...

Last race people were all over Josh Hill for throwing a one-hander. This week Bogle is getting piled on in one thread for leg-swag, while RV is getting shit on for being a "robot" in another.

Boy you get butt hurt really easily, don't you? I can't believe how many menstrual cycles got kicked off because I don't get leg swag.
rebus
4/27/2014 8:54am
Grieby54 wrote:
I suppose I totally missed the memo on this, but since when did the gooniest thing in moto (one leggers) become "leg swag?" Just saying something...
I suppose I totally missed the memo on this, but since when did the gooniest thing in moto (one leggers) become "leg swag?" Just saying something as stupid as leg swag honestly makes me cringe.

Not to take anything away from Bogle - he rode an outstanding race tonight and has an incredibly fluid riding style. But, I could help thinking he looked really stupid every time he poked that one leg out.

Is that how you know you've gotten old - when shit like this is just beyond you?
Maybe you and dirtnapper should start your own forum where you can post mind-numbing stupid shit that no one cares about. :Smile
rebus
4/27/2014 8:55am
TripleFive wrote:
The aggregate of the dumb on this website is unreal. Last race people were all over Josh Hill for throwing a one-hander. This week Bogle is...

Grieby54 wrote:
Boy you get butt hurt really easily, don't you? I can't believe how many menstrual cycles got kicked off because I don't get leg swag.
Most of us just can't believe you feel the need to post about it. Don't blame us for pointing that out.
Grieby54
4/27/2014 8:58am
Grieby54 wrote:
I suppose I totally missed the memo on this, but since when did the gooniest thing in moto (one leggers) become "leg swag?" Just saying something...

rebus wrote:
Maybe you and dirtnapper should start your own forum where you can post mind-numbing stupid shit that no one cares about. :Smile
And maybe you can find a forum where people appreciate your every post being a condescending cunt. Wink

There's a really neat feature in your browser called the back button. If you don't like the thread, just click on that button - I'm sure it'll blow your little mind.
Grieby54
4/27/2014 9:00am
TripleFive wrote:

Grieby54 wrote:
rebus wrote:
Most of us just can't believe you feel the need to post about it. Don't blame us for pointing that out.
And yet you felt the need to comment on it - twice. I'm simply asking when did gooning become leg swag? Do you have an answer for that? If not, kindly fuck off.
rebus
4/27/2014 9:03am
Grieby54 wrote:
rebus wrote:
Grieby54 wrote:
And yet you felt the need to comment on it - twice. I'm simply asking when did gooning become leg swag? Do you have an answer...
And yet you felt the need to comment on it - twice. I'm simply asking when did gooning become leg swag? Do you have an answer for that? If not, kindly fuck off.
You sound butt hurt. Smile
wacker
4/27/2014 9:04am
Elbows up and keep your feet on the pegs kids.
rebus
4/27/2014 9:05am
Grieby54 wrote:

rebus wrote:
Grieby54 wrote:
And maybe you can find a forum where people appreciate your every post being a condescending cunt. ;) There's a really neat feature in your browser...
And maybe you can find a forum where people appreciate your every post being a condescending cunt. Wink

There's a really neat feature in your browser called the back button. If you don't like the thread, just click on that button - I'm sure it'll blow your little mind.
I'd rather think little minds are the arena of people who posts crap about leg swag and then tell everyone to fuck off when they are told how dumb the topic is.
Grieby54
4/27/2014 9:08am
rebus wrote:
Grieby54 wrote:
And maybe you can find a forum where people appreciate your every post being a condescending cunt. ;) There's a really neat feature in your browser...

rebus wrote:
I'd rather think little minds are the arena of people who posts crap about leg swag and then tell everyone to fuck off when they are...
I'd rather think little minds are the arena of people who posts crap about leg swag and then tell everyone to fuck off when they are told how dumb the topic is.
Which just shows how little your mind is. You've now posted three times in a thread that's apparently below you. I tell you to fuck off because you're the biggest prick on this site, not because you disagree.
dirtnapper
4/27/2014 9:14am
Grieby54 wrote:

rebus wrote:
Ok, I get it, Rebus.

I think you are thinking about me just a little too much - this is the third time you have referenced me when I have nothing to do with the topic.

You are starting to be a dick. I've never had an issue with you, but keep it up and I will..............

Post a reply to: "Leg Swag"

The Latest