Las Vegas Supercross

moto314
10/31/2010 8:42pm
The strip is a bit of a drive from the Stadium, but you can do it, or stay in Henderson and it's about 2 miles from the track.
OSJ
10/31/2010 8:52pm
the party at hard rock last year was good. it was at carey harts bar. so maybe stay there,.we stayed ont he strip and it was fine.
if oyu dont havea wheels when your there, it might be a expensive cab ride formt eh strip to the stadium.

The Shop

SMITH201
11/1/2010 4:40am
Hard Rock is the only place to be!

If money is an issue then Tropicana is ok.
jeffro756
11/1/2010 6:39am
moto314 wrote:
The strip is a bit of a drive from the Stadium, but you can do it, or stay in Henderson and it's about 2 miles from...
The strip is a bit of a drive from the Stadium, but you can do it, or stay in Henderson and it's about 2 miles from the track.
You can't go to vegas and stay in henderson!!!

I have stayed at a bunch, mirage is nice, ok priced, centrally located on the strip. There is a shuttle that runs to the track, don't do it! You will get there fine, but getting out will take you forever. I usually rent a car for that day, sam boyd is kind of strange. The parking lot is crap, but getting out of there is a breeze. Quickest I have ever gotten out of a stadium in my life.
SwapperMX
11/1/2010 6:45am
I thought everyone on this forum had said that the Vegas Supercross had been cancelled, or at least that it had couldn't have been cancelled because it was never scheduled to run in the first place ????
moto314
11/1/2010 7:11am
moto314 wrote:
The strip is a bit of a drive from the Stadium, but you can do it, or stay in Henderson and it's about 2 miles from...
jeffro756 wrote:
You can't go to vegas and stay in henderson!!! I have stayed at a bunch, mirage is nice, ok priced, centrally located on the strip. There...
You can't go to vegas and stay in henderson!!!

I have stayed at a bunch, mirage is nice, ok priced, centrally located on the strip. There is a shuttle that runs to the track, don't do it! You will get there fine, but getting out will take you forever. I usually rent a car for that day, sam boyd is kind of strange. The parking lot is crap, but getting out of there is a breeze. Quickest I have ever gotten out of a stadium in my life.
If your just going for the race you can stay in henderson, a suite is the same cost as a cheap room on the strip and you can drive to the strip in 10 minutes. If you've never been to Vegas or only been there less than a dozen times, then you should stay on the strip.
jeffro756
11/1/2010 8:32am Edited Date/Time 11/1/2010 8:33am
SwapperMX wrote:
I thought everyone on this forum had said that the Vegas Supercross had been cancelled, or at least that it had couldn't have been cancelled because...
I thought everyone on this forum had said that the Vegas Supercross had been cancelled, or at least that it had couldn't have been cancelled because it was never scheduled to run in the first place ????
I think you are thinking of the US open of supercross. The regular event during the season is still on, the us open is not happening this year (usually happens in october).

Post a reply to: Las Vegas Supercross

The Latest