Langston said...

Big Lenny
7/3/2014 11:52pm Edited Date/Time 7/14/2014 9:14am
"Turn Down For What"...Shocked

|
SKlein
7/4/2014 12:33am
Music has hit an all time low recenty, and the video does a good job of capturing that. Unsure
davistld01
7/4/2014 12:57am
SKlein wrote:
Music has hit an all time low recenty, and the video does a good job of capturing that. :unsure:
Music has hit an all time low recenty, and the video does a good job of capturing that. Unsure
That's the problem. We have drifted so far from anything resembling real music that we call that junk by that name! Very sad.
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2779th
7/4/2014 1:12am
ITT: People too lazy to look for good music

Chart music is shit no doubt, but look a little deeper and there is some fantastic music being made these days
davistld01
7/4/2014 5:18am
Derpin' DJ wrote:
ITT: People too lazy to look for good music Chart music is shit no doubt, but look a little deeper and there is some fantastic music...

Chart music is shit no doubt, but look a little deeper and there is some fantastic music being made these days
Yeah, but guys like Lil John have little or no real talent IMO except they know how package stupidity to a market that will buy anything with a beat.

The Shop

yzinger
7/4/2014 5:19am
Derpin' DJ wrote:
ITT: People too lazy to look for good music Chart music is shit no doubt, but look a little deeper and there is some fantastic music...

Give us some recommendations.
kongols
7/4/2014 5:59am Edited Date/Time 7/4/2014 6:00am
Not only we have the worlds best mx team managers here, we have some of the top music producers as well. I`m honored to be a part of this group of bright people.
jamma10
7/4/2014 6:07am
Derpin' DJ wrote:

yzinger wrote:
Give us some recommendations.
Cliff Richard
Colour Me Bad
Status Quo
Enya

That should get you rocking for starters.
RACERX69
7/4/2014 6:43am
davistld01 wrote:
Yeah, but guys like Lil John have little or no real talent IMO except they know how package stupidity to a market that will buy anything...
Yeah, but guys like Lil John have little or no real talent IMO except they know how package stupidity to a market that will buy anything with a beat.

davis friggin nailed it!
hillbilly
7/4/2014 6:51am
They were blasting that shit thru the pa at muddy creek. Who does that?

They did play copperhead road which fits

I like to turn seether or chevelle up really loud here
Big Lenny
7/4/2014 9:39am
You Cats sound like the parents did back in the day when Elvis and the Beatles hit the charts, in this age of high powered sound systems all you need is a beat to get it going, sure Lil' Jon is talented, talented at making money....
Sandberm
7/4/2014 12:19pm
Weird.

Last time I went to a dance club I was between marriages about 13 years ago. I hadnt been out in any sort of party scene since my early 20's. Everybody on the dance floor was in there early 20's, I was about 31....and they were all dry humping eachother to the beat of the music. Just a big group bump and grind, didnt matter the song. Huh. So I checked with some people and yep, thats the way people dance now. Just simulated full contact with your clothes on sex.

Which leads of course to the obvious question, am I supposed to have a boner while I'm dancing and rubbing my man parts on some chicks leg in front of a bunch of strangers?
SEEMEFIRST
7/6/2014 2:29am Edited Date/Time 7/6/2014 2:30am
Sandberm wrote:
Weird. Last time I went to a dance club I was between marriages about 13 years ago. I hadnt been out in any sort of party...
Weird.

Last time I went to a dance club I was between marriages about 13 years ago. I hadnt been out in any sort of party scene since my early 20's. Everybody on the dance floor was in there early 20's, I was about 31....and they were all dry humping eachother to the beat of the music. Just a big group bump and grind, didnt matter the song. Huh. So I checked with some people and yep, thats the way people dance now. Just simulated full contact with your clothes on sex.

Which leads of course to the obvious question, am I supposed to have a boner while I'm dancing and rubbing my man parts on some chicks leg in front of a bunch of strangers?
Yeah, I got dragged to one. Had been forever, and my buddy's wife said "Don't worry, just dance to what they play. No one cares."

They played "Twist", so I twisted. They played "Jump", and I jumped. Then they played "Come on, Eileen", and I woke up in the parking lot. WTF, man?
7/6/2014 2:46am
Lil Jon is talented?Yes,he has the talent to manipulate people to buy his music.Woohoo
7/7/2014 7:17pm
Music is dead. The world NEEDS another Lennon, Page/Plant, Jimi, Ramones, Curt, Cash, Ike, BB, or anyone to shape music to come. Will anybody remember this crap in two years?
thesadguy
7/8/2014 12:51am
Bruno mars is pretty good dont call me gay
jndmx
7/8/2014 1:36am Edited Date/Time 7/8/2014 1:42am
Big Lenny wrote:
You Cats sound like the parents did back in the day when Elvis and the Beatles hit the charts, in this age of high powered sound...
You Cats sound like the parents did back in the day when Elvis and the Beatles hit the charts, in this age of high powered sound systems all you need is a beat to get it going, sure Lil' Jon is talented, talented at making money....
This is some truth right here....

Music is progression

Best thing I ever did was not get stuck listening to just "my music".
I have stuff I like more than others but never close my mind to listening to new stuff and look for what I like.
Of course; I'm a musician so.....lol..
Lane-O103
7/8/2014 3:42am
See this is why I don't keep up with music or just about anything in today's culture because a good idea of a music video for a song that says turn down for what 4 straight minutes is a asian guy humping a television...it's scares me that this is the future of our nation

7/8/2014 6:34pm
jamma10 wrote:
Cliff Richard
Colour Me Bad
Status Quo
Enya

Suck
suck
more suck
and the suckiest suck that ever sucked!

Get some real music bro!
kevingent55
7/9/2014 9:05am
hillbilly wrote:
They were blasting that shit thru the pa at muddy creek. Who does that? They did play copperhead road which fits I like to turn seether...
They were blasting that shit thru the pa at muddy creek. Who does that?

They did play copperhead road which fits

I like to turn seether or chevelle up really loud here
Good taste there, Seether and Chevelle is some good stuff, I like a little Hellyeah in there too
jamma10
7/13/2014 2:54pm
jamma10 wrote:
Cliff Richard
Colour Me Bad
Status Quo
Enya

Suck
suck
more suck
and the suckiest suck that ever sucked!

Get some real music bro!
I was joking.
chuck317
7/13/2014 4:06pm
chevelle is going to be at track 29 in chatt in august
4stroke4DWIN
7/13/2014 6:24pm
If you like country check out this cat, good shit. Lyrics are top notch.

borg
7/13/2014 9:17pm
Derpin' DJ wrote:

davistld01 wrote:
Yeah, but guys like Lil John have little or no real talent IMO except they know how package stupidity to a market that will buy anything...

If you don't like it that's cool but you don't have to be such a dick about it.
7/14/2014 9:14am
Its purpose is to get chicks to shake their ass and it does a damn fine job.....carry on Lil John....carry on

Post a reply to: Langston said...

The Latest