Land Use/riding area issue

Justin314
3/11/2010 1:24pm
Since hes a NY congressman....he shouldnt have any business trying to close off land that isnt even in his jurisdiction. Like goldenstate said, it should be a no brainer to boot this guy out of office. Hopefully that happens.
huck
3/11/2010 1:27pm
Orvil cares!!!!

The Shop

Titan1
3/11/2010 4:06pm
motogeezer wrote:
Too bad nobody cares. Wink

Bump.

munsch121 wrote:
I'll pass it along to everyone I can.
Please do....

If you know of any message boards in New York, please post this over there as well.

We need the people in his district to vote against him, and the people outside his district to spread the word and donate money to Phillips....
Blake
3/11/2010 5:24pm
They are doing this in CA too.

NO ACCESS for anyone, anyway, anyhow, anytime.

The BRC is all over it. Without them recreational vehicles would be extinct.
huck
3/11/2010 6:14pm
Blake wrote:
They are doing this in CA too. NO ACCESS for anyone, anyway, anyhow, anytime. The BRC is all over it. Without them recreational vehicles would be...

Those people are stooped!
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
3/11/2010 6:26pm
Titan1 wrote:
As all of you might be aware, Maurice Hinchey is the New York congressman that has been sponsoring the "Red Rock Wilderness Bill" every year for...
As all of you might be aware, Maurice Hinchey is the New York congressman that has been sponsoring the "Red Rock Wilderness Bill" every year for the past 20 years or so.

The "Red Rock Wilderness Bill" has proposed to turn 9.5 MILLION acres of Utah public land to "wilderness"....no motorized access, no mountain bike access, and I THINK no horse access. No to mention no drilling/mining.

this bill will be absolutely devastating to the Utah economy (both tourism and export of natural resources), not to mention riding areas in the state.

Anyway, through facebook, I just found out that he is up for re-election this year. The gentleman trying to take his seat is a name by the name of George Phillips.

Mr. Phillips is a republican and firmly against the Red Rock Wilderness Bill.

I figure if Hinchey is out of office, then for the time being at least, we wouldn't have to worry about the Red Rock Wilderness Bill.

If there is anything any of you can do, least of which spread the word, that would be great!

Here is a link to his website:

www.electgeorgephillips.com

Here is a link to his campaign managers facebook page:

www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=547418221&ref=nf
Have you posted this over on The Rocks Board/Forum?
If not, you really should.....
Micheal is a big time save the sport advocate on noise issues etc...
http://www.soundoffmc.com/forum1/
Titan1
3/12/2010 9:38am
Titan1 wrote:
As all of you might be aware, Maurice Hinchey is the New York congressman that has been sponsoring the "Red Rock Wilderness Bill" every year for...
As all of you might be aware, Maurice Hinchey is the New York congressman that has been sponsoring the "Red Rock Wilderness Bill" every year for the past 20 years or so.

The "Red Rock Wilderness Bill" has proposed to turn 9.5 MILLION acres of Utah public land to "wilderness"....no motorized access, no mountain bike access, and I THINK no horse access. No to mention no drilling/mining.

this bill will be absolutely devastating to the Utah economy (both tourism and export of natural resources), not to mention riding areas in the state.

Anyway, through facebook, I just found out that he is up for re-election this year. The gentleman trying to take his seat is a name by the name of George Phillips.

Mr. Phillips is a republican and firmly against the Red Rock Wilderness Bill.

I figure if Hinchey is out of office, then for the time being at least, we wouldn't have to worry about the Red Rock Wilderness Bill.

If there is anything any of you can do, least of which spread the word, that would be great!

Here is a link to his website:

www.electgeorgephillips.com

Here is a link to his campaign managers facebook page:

www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=547418221&ref=nf
FastEddy wrote:
Have you posted this over on The Rocks Board/Forum? If not, you really should..... Micheal is a big time save the sport advocate on noise issues...
Have you posted this over on The Rocks Board/Forum?
If not, you really should.....
Micheal is a big time save the sport advocate on noise issues etc...
http://www.soundoffmc.com/forum1/
I just did...thanks for the referral.
Titan1
3/12/2010 9:41am
Blake wrote:
They are doing this in CA too. NO ACCESS for anyone, anyway, anyhow, anytime. The BRC is all over it. Without them recreational vehicles would be...

Are you a member of BRC?

Post a reply to: Land Use/riding area issue

The Latest