Lack of track officials?

FIREfish148
Edited Date/Time 3/15/2015 9:42pm
I'm surprised that no one has brought up how long it took for the track officials to get to bagget when he was trapped under the bike! I know that stuff like that doesn't happen all the time, but jesus that was a long time to wait for help. seems like there's not nearly as many track officials to help as there used to be. Am I wrong?
|
3/15/2015 6:05pm
Noticed that too, he was in a very awkward position for himself as well as others. Seemed like a while that he was stuck, hopefully not being burned by the pipe or hot engine.
RonSkj
Fantasy
129th
3/15/2015 6:31pm
That was a long time?? Try some desert or gncc racing, see how long it is before someone is pulling a bike off you. Motocrossers are getting way to soft.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
3/15/2015 9:11pm
I'm surprised that no one has brought up how long it took for the track officials to get to bagget when he was trapped under the...
I'm surprised that no one has brought up how long it took for the track officials to get to bagget when he was trapped under the bike! I know that stuff like that doesn't happen all the time, but jesus that was a long time to wait for help. seems like there's not nearly as many track officials to help as there used to be. Am I wrong?
You're wrong.
3/15/2015 9:42pm
I don't think he was there to long before help arrived. There's only so many people you can have on the track during a race. Get to many on at one time and eventually a stray bike fucks someone up and then you'll be here complaining about how there are to many people on the track and they are at risk. Like Ronski said. Do that in offroad and your going to be there a while. This wasn't bad at all.

Post a reply to: Lack of track officials?

The Latest