LL Vet Sweep

TomZ
Fantasy
4294th
8/9/2011 7:46am Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 12:38pm
Has there been any mention of Moegle's sweep of the 45+ class ?? No love for the old guys ??

Was there another rider that had 1st, 1st, 1st for the overall ??

Pretty impressive racing.

DC...i thought you would mention this somehwere being an old(er) guy yourself.......

I hope that all the younger folks that are racing see that MX can be enjoyed for many years to come ...even if they don't become the NBT (next big thing).
|
ehr400
8/9/2011 7:52am
I noticed it! Hell gotta support the Mafia!

My buddies and I were talking about it, who is he, never heard his name till this weekend at LL's?
mxer146
8/9/2011 8:00am
Bogle went 1-1-1 in 450A. Creson went 1-1-1 in women's. I'm sure there were others.
rocrac
8/9/2011 8:02am
Congrats to him. OGs still riding and racing is always impressive to me.
ehr400
8/9/2011 8:20am
I think his kid was there in the "C" class as well.

The Shop

mxrose3
Fantasy
853rd
8/9/2011 8:34am
I was racing against him. He shook everyones hand at the starting gate before the last moto on Saturday and told us 'he was going to Arby's' after the race. Guess he couldn't afford Disney World.... cool dude regardless!
TomZ
Fantasy
4294th
8/9/2011 8:37am
ehr400 wrote:
Correct....Ryan rode C

Dave was a Pro back in the day and traveled a lot.

He still rides a lot (and fast) giving fits to a lot of the local mafia.

One of the nicest guys you will meet off the track and one of the most fierce competitors when he is on the track.

Unless you were around back in the day or ride vet class locally you wouldn't know him. Low key guy.

Just think back to all the fast guys from back then that were locals....Bigelows, Crown, Jannette, plus many more. Ride against those guys every weekend and you have to get fast or knocked down (maybe both).
ehr400
8/9/2011 8:52am
ehr400 wrote:
TomZ wrote:
Correct....Ryan rode C Dave was a Pro back in the day and traveled a lot. He still rides a lot (and fast) giving fits to a...
Correct....Ryan rode C

One of the nicest guys you will meet off the track and one of the most fierce competitors when he is on the track.

Unless you were around back in the day or ride vet class locally you wouldn't know him. Low key guy.

Just think back to all the fast guys from back then that were locals....Bigelows, Crown, Jannette, plus many more. Ride against those guys every weekend and you have to get fast or knocked down (maybe both).
Lol. I am only 32 so I just remember these guys names never lined up against them. I grew up around the Beckingtons, Fletchers, Jimmy Wilson to name a few. You forgot some fast west side OG's. Brad Kress, Dehoop, Tommy Kirk, Powers brothers. List goes on!

Well I will be at Red Bud this weekend, maybe I will run into you.
ehr400
8/9/2011 8:53am
ehr400 wrote:
TomZ wrote:
Correct....Ryan rode C Dave was a Pro back in the day and traveled a lot. He still rides a lot (and fast) giving fits to a...
Correct....Ryan rode C

You going to the Lichtle ride on Thursday at Moorelands?
TomZ
Fantasy
4294th
8/9/2011 10:03am
ehr400 wrote:
TomZ wrote:
Correct....Ryan rode C

ehr400 wrote:
You going to the Lichtle ride on Thursday at Moorelands?
Can't go Thursday.......old guys have to be at work.

I was just telling a funny Josh story from a few years ago. Gotta remember the good stuff.
ehr400
8/9/2011 10:21am
I have to be at work too, taking a half day. Lol. More important shit to do!

Post a reply to: LL Vet Sweep

The Latest