LITPro Hiring in SoCal...

Just a quick selfish post to let everyone know that we're adding to our team here in Temecula! We are hoping to hire someone who will be great at the job AND has a passion for MX - so please share this link as you see fit.

https://www.litprolive.com/careers

Thanks!
Michael
|
Preston412
9/21/2016 2:01pm
I am what you are looking for but I live in Florida, so let me know when you are looking for a Rep here and I will send you a resume.
9/21/2016 2:22pm
Preston412 wrote:
I am what you are looking for but I live in Florida, so let me know when you are looking for a Rep here and I...
I am what you are looking for but I live in Florida, so let me know when you are looking for a Rep here and I will send you a resume.
Sounds good. We're currently focused on this position located here in Temecula. But please send along your resume. As our company continues to grow we'll be adding people accordingly. Thanks!
9/21/2016 3:29pm Edited Date/Time 9/21/2016 3:29pm
^^^

In that area, yea. That buys a lot in Texas. Just let me work remotely from home and I'd be glad to take the position off your hands and swoop a pay raise in the process. Cheerful

The Shop

Brent
9/21/2016 4:25pm
TSCHAM101 wrote:
30-50k? thats barely enough to survive..
Yeah, if you live in that area that wage is pretty much entry level, but I'm sure they are looking for someone young and hungry looking to get their start in the powersports industry,

There is no shortage of those kids in the Temecula valley.

Ill bet they are overrun with applications already,

Post a reply to: LITPro Hiring in SoCal...

The Latest