Kyle Regal should of got the Husky 450 outdoor ride.

Danster
5/11/2015 2:24am Edited Date/Time 6/3/2015 8:29pm
He just won their first championship (in yrs.) in the US (Arenacross)
He's a much better outdoor rider, and he gives you 110%
I still remember the 2010 Motocross Des Nations at Thunder Valley
Unknown Kyle Regal raced to a second place in moto 2 behind
Ben Townley, beating Roczen, Desalle, Nagl (favorite Grand Prix rider)
to name a few. I was hoping Regal would of taken one of those Grand Prix's
rides... I really think he would of been a top Grand Prix rider after a year
or two.....
Does anyone know if he's racing the outdoors....?
|
kongols
5/11/2015 2:34am
What prevented him of getting it?
Motofinne
5/11/2015 3:02am
You need to remember that Regal is far from what he was around 2010. He didn't even score points outdoors a few years ago.
tek14
5/11/2015 3:59am
Regal over Anderson... no thanks.
fidiot
5/11/2015 4:02am
He seemed to have lost his way there for a while. Is he back to that form we saw in 2010? He must be working hard to do what he just did.

The Shop

ts.p311
5/11/2015 4:09am
He scored a 2nd overall in Millville one year pitting out of the back of a van. Not that your rig has anything to do with your speed on the track, but I think ya'll smell what Im steppin in.

Also, did Regal say anything about being interested in the ride at all? Did he really get the shaft that you're implying?

PS, nice spread
MX Culture
5/11/2015 5:00am
The original poster is talking about Regal over Pourcel, not Anderson.
Kyle trains kids in the summer and isn't looking for an outdoor ride, but if an awesome one came knocking, I think he'd take it. He's in great shape mentally and physically right now.
He really wants a good SX ride for next year. The ceiling is only so high in AX.
Coyote
5/11/2015 7:07am
MX Culture wrote:
The original poster is talking about Regal over Pourcel, not Anderson. Kyle trains kids in the summer and isn't looking for an outdoor ride, but if...
Kyle trains kids in the summer and isn't looking for an outdoor ride, but if an awesome one came knocking, I think he'd take it. He's in great shape mentally and physically right now.
He really wants a good SX ride for next year. The ceiling is only so high in AX.
AMA Rookie of the Year 2010, this Arenacross just shows it still in there!!
BobPA
5/11/2015 7:11am
MX Culture wrote:
The original poster is talking about Regal over Pourcel, not Anderson. Kyle trains kids in the summer and isn't looking for an outdoor ride, but if...
I'm sure he makes a lot more coin in AX than he ever will in SX...
ML512
Fantasy
36th
5/11/2015 7:16am
Kyle's last outdoor showing was 2012 and during the full series he didn't place higher than 13th overall. Christophe Pourcel on the other hand won a national just this past year. Kyle is still rebuilding his career, imo, another year of success without throwing him into the deep end (450 nationals with top 10 to 5 expectations) will be good for him.
TeamGreen
5/11/2015 7:53am
ML512 wrote:
Kyle's last outdoor showing was 2012 and during the full series he didn't place higher than 13th overall. Christophe Pourcel on the other hand won a...
Kyle's last outdoor showing was 2012 and during the full series he didn't place higher than 13th overall. Christophe Pourcel on the other hand won a national just this past year. Kyle is still rebuilding his career, imo, another year of success without throwing him into the deep end (450 nationals with top 10 to 5 expectations) will be good for him.
Also, His AX Title came a month after Rstar Husky started testing Christophe and Kyle still wasn't on EVERYONE's radar...yet.

Allowing Kyle time to get his Outdoor Game back...which might take longer than 2 weeks...is probably "a good thing".

Personnaly, I like the situation as it is...

Kyle may be seen at A1 in 2016...and select Nationals this Summer.

And, that way, we could see even MORE Huskys.
Dissident
5/11/2015 7:59am
Kyle Regal is just another casualty of the great recession

He was and is as good as any one else in his age group but he didn't get a spot to sit down once the music stopped

davistld01
5/11/2015 10:00am
Dissident wrote:
Kyle Regal is just another casualty of the great recession He was and is as good as any one else in his age group but he...
Kyle Regal is just another casualty of the great recession

He was and is as good as any one else in his age group but he didn't get a spot to sit down once the music stopped

Money is being spent on "sure bets" these days, not "hope so's". It's harder than ever it seems for a top-15 guy on the way up to get anybody's attention any more. A lot of guys who could be growning into top runners in time grow frustrated and callous, and fall off the radar. I'm glad Kyle is where he is, and it seems like he is too.
tek14
5/11/2015 11:26am
MX Culture wrote:
Yeah... Anderson is second fastest Husky rider after Pourcel... original poster might be dreaming but Regal is not even close to these guys. Just saying..
TeamGreen
5/11/2015 11:37am
MX Culture wrote:
tek14 wrote:
Yeah... Anderson is second fastest Husky rider after Pourcel... original poster might be dreaming but Regal is not even close to these guys. Just saying..
Christophe is Faster than Jason?

Rilllllly?
Mx286
5/11/2015 11:46am
I'd like to hear tylermx967's opinion on this.
5/11/2015 11:48am
MX Culture wrote:
tek14 wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:

Rilllllly?
how many nationals has Anderson won? last year? pourcel, love him or hate him- is a proven race winner, both indoors and out! he's gona be on the podium a lot on a decent bike! looking forward to seeing him destroy everyone at Unadilla and make it look like a walk in the park!!!

regarding kyle regal- he may be capable of doing well, but putting him ahead of race winners/ podium contenders from last year for a ride, is dumb!
peelout
5/11/2015 11:55am
i'm a Regal fan, but Regal over Pourcel?

lmao good one bro
Park Boys
Fantasy
53rd
5/11/2015 11:56am
MX Culture wrote:
tek14 wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:

Rilllllly?
All day everyday indoors or out, mud or shine give me Pourcel every time!
HuskyEd
5/11/2015 11:58am
Kyle mentioned in Vegas of trying to qualify for Red Bud(?) on a Husqvarna 2 stroke if things work out.
5/11/2015 12:25pm
TeamGreen wrote:

Rilllllly?
Pourcel....his resume' reads much longer than Regals or Andersons.....
Last yr...as others have stated...Xtophe' won a national....
was virtual lock in for fastest qualifier...
this year...were all a fixin to find out....
having said that...hope Kyle can get a few good rides in the nats this year as well!!
5/11/2015 12:29pm
Mx286 wrote:
I'd like to hear tylermx967's opinion on this.
That makes two of us.
5/11/2015 12:41pm
MX Culture wrote:
tek14 wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:

Rilllllly?
Really...

OnRails
5/11/2015 1:02pm
I totally agree. Pourcel is going to throw the anchor so friggen hard this summer it's really going to piss people off. I cannot believe Husky signed this guy on a 450. Absolutely ridiculous.
5/11/2015 1:06pm
OnRails wrote:
I totally agree. Pourcel is going to throw the anchor so friggen hard this summer it's really going to piss people off. I cannot believe Husky...
I totally agree. Pourcel is going to throw the anchor so friggen hard this summer it's really going to piss people off. I cannot believe Husky signed this guy on a 450. Absolutely ridiculous.
haha....like when he won a national last year....
OnRails
5/11/2015 1:11pm Edited Date/Time 5/11/2015 1:12pm
OnRails wrote:
I totally agree. Pourcel is going to throw the anchor so friggen hard this summer it's really going to piss people off. I cannot believe Husky...
haha....like when he won a national last year....
Top 3? Hell no. Top 5? Hell no. Top 10? Sure but not often and definitely not top 10 in points.

I'm mind blown that he got this ride. And when he gets a fatty holeshot at Hangtown and goes 1st - 10th in 10 minutes I'm gonna be coming to laugh at you.
5/11/2015 1:17pm
OnRails wrote:
Top 3? Hell no. Top 5? Hell no. Top 10? Sure but not often and definitely not top 10 in points. I'm mind blown that he...
Top 3? Hell no. Top 5? Hell no. Top 10? Sure but not often and definitely not top 10 in points.

I'm mind blown that he got this ride. And when he gets a fatty holeshot at Hangtown and goes 1st - 10th in 10 minutes I'm gonna be coming to laugh at you.
haha...
So who is the top 10 there...
crystal baller....

OnRails
5/11/2015 1:25pm Edited Date/Time 5/11/2015 1:29pm
OnRails wrote:
Top 3? Hell no. Top 5? Hell no. Top 10? Sure but not often and definitely not top 10 in points. I'm mind blown that he...

haha...
So who is the top 10 there...
crystal baller....

Ill name more than 10 that will cream Pourcel. Are you watching the same racers?

(In no order)
1. Dungey
2. Barcia
3. Roczen
4. Tickle
5. Short
6. Brayton
7. Canard (when back)
8. Milsaps
9. Seely (with all his momentum from SX)
10. Peick
11. Grant
12. Reed (whatever the hell he's doing this summer)
13. Anderson
14. Bagget
15. Mookie (hopefully lands a big bike)
16. Eli Tomac
17. Alessi
18. Nicoletti

Maybe you should sharpen up on your knowledge. You're getting old as hell aren't you? This isn't 2009 bro. Pourcel is an anchor and has been since 2010. Look it up BRO.

Those are off the top of my head.

Regal is like 22 years old or something too. Long career left. Pourcel is like 30 and has a MAJOR list of injuries in the bank.
philG
5/11/2015 1:28pm
OnRails wrote:
Ill name more than 10 that will cream Pourcel. Are you watching the same racers? (In no order) 1. Dungey 2. Barcia 3. Roczen 4. Tickle...
Ill name more than 10 that will cream Pourcel. Are you watching the same racers?

(In no order)
1. Dungey
2. Barcia
3. Roczen
4. Tickle
5. Short
6. Brayton
7. Canard (when back)
8. Milsaps
9. Seely (with all his momentum from SX)
10. Peick
11. Grant
12. Reed (whatever the hell he's doing this summer)
13. Anderson
14. Bagget
15. Mookie (hopefully lands a big bike)
16. Eli Tomac
17. Alessi
18. Nicoletti

Maybe you should sharpen up on your knowledge. You're getting old as hell aren't you? This isn't 2009 bro. Pourcel is an anchor and has been since 2010. Look it up BRO.

Those are off the top of my head.

Regal is like 22 years old or something too. Long career left. Pourcel is like 30 and has a MAJOR list of injuries in the bank.
quoting this to use later ...

Post a reply to: Kyle Regal should of got the Husky 450 outdoor ride.

The Latest