Edited Date/Time 8/25/2017 3:17am

|
aeffertz
8/24/2017 6:02pm Edited Date/Time 8/24/2017 6:03pm
Or he has a sense of humor.

The Shop

tobz
8/24/2017 6:23pm
If you took that seriously, you my friend, are the hater.

Dudes are having a joke
ob
8/24/2017 6:28pm
Fuck that's hilarious.
DPR250R
8/24/2017 6:51pm
ehh... not too funny. I don't recall JH being anything but respectful to US riders. That really should be Geoff, McCread or Source.
Sodipop
8/24/2017 6:54pm
not surprising. Herlings has the bad rap of being an asshole when I think Roczen is more of one
JM485
8/24/2017 6:54pm
WTH happened to this place, when I signed up you all would have enjoyed this and had some fun with it. Some of you guys finally enter the retirement home or something?
bd
8/24/2017 7:11pm
Ronnie MAC is talking smack about the ultra patriotic American who cannot see pass his own shit. If anything, this is a compliment to JH. Not to many Europeans would of got Ronnie MAC's attention.

Stay on the gas JH!
NorCal 50+
8/24/2017 7:22pm
sat·ire
ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
noun
noun: satire
the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.
synonyms:
mockery, ridicule, derision, scorn, caricature;
newmann
8/24/2017 7:41pm Edited Date/Time 8/24/2017 7:41pm
Some can take a joke and others will be whining out their asses when Herlings offers up a big can of whoop ass on some Americans. I'm looking forward to see some guys getting worked by the Euro. Might help some of them step up their game. Seeing some of our guys kicking Herlings ass would be a treat too.

Roczen a hater? Man oh man, I just see a young man who loves what he does while doing it very, very well with an amazing attitude.

Welcome to the US Mr. Herlings, hope you have a safe and successful stay!
dadofagun
Fantasy
1962nd
8/24/2017 8:07pm
newmann wrote:
Some can take a joke and others will be whining out their asses when Herlings offers up a big can of whoop ass on some Americans...
Some can take a joke and others will be whining out their asses when Herlings offers up a big can of whoop ass on some Americans. I'm looking forward to see some guys getting worked by the Euro. Might help some of them step up their game. Seeing some of our guys kicking Herlings ass would be a treat too.

Roczen a hater? Man oh man, I just see a young man who loves what he does while doing it very, very well with an amazing attitude.

God bless you Sir.
Hoping he enjoys our country, our tracks, our racers. More so hoping he is welcomed back again to compete with us on our soil......
Win or lose, he's gonna raise some eyebrows
mxwrench66
8/24/2017 8:28pm
bd wrote:
Ronnie MAC is talking smack about the ultra patriotic American who cannot see pass his own shit. If anything, this is a compliment to JH. Not...
Ronnie MAC is talking smack about the ultra patriotic American who cannot see pass his own shit. If anything, this is a compliment to JH. Not to many Europeans would of got Ronnie MAC's attention.

Stay on the gas JH!
this
oshow
8/24/2017 8:31pm
I'm all aboard the Kenny train.
es337
8/24/2017 8:32pm
newmann wrote:
Some can take a joke and others will be whining out their asses when Herlings offers up a big can of whoop ass on some Americans...

maybe you dont know, but there is some genuine animosity felt by ken towards herlings. I would be curious to know why. Someone should ask him.
JB 19
8/24/2017 8:49pm
newmann wrote:

es337 wrote:
maybe you dont know, but there is some genuine animosity felt by ken towards herlings. I would be curious to know why. Someone should ask him.
Maybe because they were both teen prodigies who were head and shoulders better than everyone their age who started their pro careers in the same series? I think that environment has been known to breed a rivalry.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
8/24/2017 9:33pm
I think Kroc is just worried that Herlings will start cherry picking from his tree. Wink
peelout
8/24/2017 11:43pm
JM485 wrote:
WTH happened to this place, when I signed up you all would have enjoyed this and had some fun with it. Some of you guys finally...
WTH happened to this place, when I signed up you all would have enjoyed this and had some fun with it. Some of you guys finally enter the retirement home or something?
Don't get offended that some find offense bro. This is a participation trophy group thread,and you can find a seat right over there
Fiar
8/24/2017 11:59pm
When he was young JH could be a prick but he got more and more mature and is always very respectfull to other riders. Even to Ken Roczen. But Roczen don't like him. I hope one day they will racing each other..
kiwifan
8/25/2017 12:10am
some of you guys really take some shit waaaayyy too seriously.... I guess if you want no one in the world to have a sense of humour then carry on
Aryen
8/25/2017 12:25am
The like button is easily pushed. A living legend like KR94 should however be above this. My opinion.
Fiar
8/25/2017 12:39am
kiwifan wrote:
some of you guys really take some shit waaaayyy too seriously.... I guess if you want no one in the world to have a sense of...
some of you guys really take some shit waaaayyy too seriously.... I guess if you want no one in the world to have a sense of humour then carry on
Youre totally right, its not about this post, its about it is liked by someone who doesn't like the man on the picture. It would be different if someone else liked the picture who doesnt have problems with JH
DeStouwer
8/25/2017 12:57am
Fiar wrote:
Youre totally right, its not about this post, its about it is liked by someone who doesn't like the man on the picture. It would be...
Youre totally right, its not about this post, its about it is liked by someone who doesn't like the man on the picture. It would be different if someone else liked the picture who doesnt have problems with JH
This rivalry or dislike for eachother (for whatever reason) should be seen more. MXGP has been too much of a "best friends show" these passed years. The battles between Everts - Albertyn, Everts - Tortelli, Smets - Parker... It's been too long ago. Herlings could be an ass a few years ago (think about his postrace interview about Mel Pocock), but this brings animo to the race and GP's in general. All these interviews with all these pre-chewed answers (thanks to God, mom and dad, girlfriend, team, sponsors, Leo DiCaprio's performance in The Revenant or whatever) annoy me.

Nowadays when you get T-boned you meet up after the race, shake hands and perhaps share a hug. I want to see more rivalry, challenging each other on and off the track, during interviews, press conferences etc. All of this without it getting too nasty or dangerous offcourse, it doesn't have to turn into a feud. But this is what the sport lacks for me.

Just had to get this of my chest Smile
VxeR
8/25/2017 1:05am
There's a difference between satire and straight up insults. You can't just call someone retarded and then say "chill bro it's just a prank"... that's not how it works
MCarthur
Fantasy
4103rd
8/25/2017 1:24am
VxeR wrote:
There's a difference between satire and straight up insults. You can't just call someone retarded and then say "chill bro it's just a prank"... that's not...
There's a difference between satire and straight up insults. You can't just call someone retarded and then say "chill bro it's just a prank"... that's not how it works
Very true !

Post a reply to: Kenny is a hater

The Latest