Kdub running the same lap times as RV & RD.....

rcm406
Edited Date/Time 1/21/2012 4:52am
Not to take anything away from Windham, but the pace has not been raised!Whistling
|
ocscottie
3/27/2010 6:48pm
Not bad for an "old man" Cool

Still a few rounds to go, sure would LOVE to see KW pull off a win.

I wonder who is the oldest rider to win a SX?
bd
3/27/2010 6:52pm
Mike Larocco?
THEGOAT
3/27/2010 6:55pm
Not taking away anything from Bubba, but he'd get smoked out there by Villopoto and Dungey IF!!! he was racing. We can see where you were going with that a mile away, nice cast though.
RACEGUY
3/27/2010 6:57pm
Some amazingly quick laps, and not just early in the moto.Smile

The Shop

rcm406
3/27/2010 6:57pm
THEGOAT wrote:
Not taking away anything from Bubba, but he'd get smoked out there by Villopoto and Dungey IF!!! he was racing. We can see where you were...
Not taking away anything from Bubba, but he'd get smoked out there by Villopoto and Dungey IF!!! he was racing. We can see where you were going with that a mile away, nice cast though.
Your smoking crack dude! I was talking about Reed!Woohoo
Whitey
3/27/2010 6:59pm
ocscottie wrote:
Not bad for an [i]"old man"[/i] B) Still a few rounds to go, sure would LOVE to see KW pull off a win. I wonder who...
Not bad for an "old man" Cool

Still a few rounds to go, sure would LOVE to see KW pull off a win.

I wonder who is the oldest rider to win a SX?
Dowd, age 64
THEGOAT
3/27/2010 7:00pm
Sure you were, you're a known Bubba luvah. Hopefully Bubba will show up outdoors, so we can watch RV run circles around him just like Ricky use to.
chrisbuehler
3/28/2010 8:02am
THEGOAT wrote:
Sure you were, you're a known Bubba luvah. Hopefully Bubba will show up outdoors, so we can watch RV run circles around him just like Ricky...
Sure you were, you're a known Bubba luvah. Hopefully Bubba will show up outdoors, so we can watch RV run circles around him just like Ricky use to.
Um no. Nobody runs circles around Bubba anywhere. Takin a season off outdoors makes everyone forget pretty quickly
`ol Ger
3/28/2010 8:14am
Correction.
Richard Carmichael II ran a circle around Bubba at Millville 2006. Lapped the old boy...

gcw
Big Lenny
3/28/2010 8:17am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:43pm
`ol Ger wrote:
Correction.
Richard Carmichael II ran a circle around Bubba at Millville 2006. Lapped the old boy...

gcw

Fleece192
3/28/2010 8:27am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:43pm
If I were Windham, I would have bitched slapped that young buck for fucking my points upAngry
Big Lenny
3/28/2010 8:32am
THEGOAT wrote:
Not taking away anything from Bubba, but he'd get smoked out there by Villopoto and Dungey IF!!! he was racing. We can see where you were...
You should try to find a better grade of dope, or have you?...
Big Lenny
3/28/2010 8:44am
rcm406 wrote:
Not to take anything away from Windham, but the pace has not been raised!Whistling
Excellent post....
`ol Ger
3/28/2010 8:54am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:43pm
As I recall, Dungey & Stewie were 30-seconds ahead of 3rd place at A-1.

yep og
Ozy
3/28/2010 9:10am
What would JS7 ever do without his internet fans to defend his honor and skill on internet message boards each and every time some heretic disrespects him?

I would be willing to bet money that JS7 wished BL was NOT such a rabid fan of his!!

You clowns are arguing over speculation
Big Lenny
3/28/2010 9:19am
Ozy wrote:
What would JS7 ever do without his internet fans to defend his honor and skill on internet message boards each and every time some heretic disrespects...
What would JS7 ever do without his internet fans to defend his honor and skill on internet message boards each and every time some heretic disrespects him?

I would be willing to bet money that JS7 wished BL was NOT such a rabid fan of his!!

How much money do you want to bet?...
`ol Ger
3/28/2010 9:22am
Ozy wrote:
What would JS7 ever do without his internet fans to defend his honor and skill on internet message boards each and every time some heretic disrespects...

YEAH

og
Overdrive
3/28/2010 9:22am
Hate to say it but I dont think RV and RD have bridge the gap in speed to CR and JS. I also don't think that when those two come back we will see RD and RV trying to battle with them to hard because the championship. So we won't get a good idea of wether or not they have closed the gap.......thats just my opinion.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
3/28/2010 9:23am
Ozy wrote:

Ozy wrote: What would JS7 ever do without his internet fans to defend his honor and skill on internet message boards each and every time some heretic disrespects him?

EVERY top rider has fans that do the same. As it should be. IMO

Ozy
3/28/2010 9:28am Edited Date/Time 3/28/2010 9:33am
Overdrive wrote:
Hate to say it but I dont think RV and RD have bridge the gap in speed to CR and JS. I also don't think that...
Hate to say it but I dont think RV and RD have bridge the gap in speed to CR and JS. I also don't think that when those two come back we will see RD and RV trying to battle with them to hard because the championship. So we won't get a good idea of wether or not they have closed the gap.......thats just my opinion.
I'm really hoping that James and Chad race a few rounds this SX series for exactly this reason, but who knows if the Ryan's will race with them if they do return?

I agree that it's great that the Current SX hero's have fans - I do think it is unnecessary to start an argument in almost every thread over some perceived slight to your hero.

Motodrive or Vitaldrive, or whatever you call this place has a lot of cool guys who breath MX. It's a good deal . . . Let's just try to keep it intelligent around here and keep Guyb happy Smile
Big Lenny
3/28/2010 9:30am
Overdrive wrote:
Hate to say it but I dont think RV and RD have bridge the gap in speed to CR and JS. I also don't think that...
Ozy wrote:
I'm really hoping that James and Chad race a few rounds this SX series for exactly this reason, but who knows if the Ryan's will race...
I'm really hoping that James and Chad race a few rounds this SX series for exactly this reason, but who knows if the Ryan's will race with them if they do return?

I agree that it's great that the Current SX hero's have fans - I do think it is unnecessary to start an argument in almost every thread over some perceived slight to your hero.

Motodrive or Vitaldrive, or whatever you call this place has a lot of cool guys who breath MX. It's a good deal . . . Let's just try to keep it intelligent around here and keep Guyb happy Smile
The bet?...
Ozy
3/28/2010 9:32am
Overdrive wrote:
Ozy wrote:
I'm really hoping that James and Chad race a few rounds this SX series for exactly this reason, but who knows if the Ryan's will race...

Big Lenny wrote:
The bet?...
I don't know him personally and I don't know anybody who does know him. How are we going to resolve this bet?
fcr
3/28/2010 9:39am
Everyone being healthy, JS and Reed are faster, JS being fastest. I don't care who wins, that is just the way it is.
Big Lenny
3/28/2010 9:41am
Ozy wrote:

Big Lenny wrote:
The bet?...
Ozy wrote:
I don't know him personally and I don't know anybody who does know him. How are we going to resolve this bet?
Nerd can confirm the conversation when he introduced us at the ride day, I believe James' words were "Thanks for having my back on those boards"...
Ozy
3/28/2010 10:06am
Big Lenny wrote:
The bet?...
Ozy wrote:
Big Lenny wrote:
Nerd can confirm the conversation when he introduced us at the ride day, I believe James' words were "Thanks for having my back on those boards"...
well then I guess you win the bet. I'll buy you a beer at the National this summer

Post a reply to: Kdub running the same lap times as RV & RD.....

The Latest