Kawasaki Test Track address in Corona

Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 11:29am
I need some help. I'm in for A1 from Boston and know all the test tracks are close. With some extra time to kill does anybody know the address. I know nobody will be out there I would just like to see some of the tracks. Thanks guys and see you in a few hours in the pits
|
HuskyEd
1/7/2012 8:16am Edited Date/Time 1/7/2012 8:18am
Don't know the address but zoom out of this link and it is near Temescal Cyn Road off the 15 FWY.

http://www.zillow.com/homes/23900-Temescal-Canyon-Rd_rb/#/homes/for_sal…

FYI - A couple of years ago after the San Diego SX RV was testing there on Sunday.

Here is an aerial of the other tracks nearby

http://www.zillow.com/homes/23900-Temescal-Canyon-Rd_rb/#/homes/for_sal…
abn166
1/7/2012 9:08am
Take the 15 freeway south from the 91 freeway leaving corona. after about 3 miles take the Weirick rd exit and turn right. then turn left on Knabe rd. the track will be on the right.

joltonjay
1/7/2012 9:16am
I need some help. I'm in for A1 from Boston and know all the test tracks are close. With some extra time to kill does anybody...
I need some help. I'm in for A1 from Boston and know all the test tracks are close. With some extra time to kill does anybody know the address. I know nobody will be out there I would just like to see some of the tracks. Thanks guys and see you in a few hours in the pits
22099 Knabe Road
Corona, CA 92883-7111

This is the address to the Construction equipment rental place that is right next to the Kawi track.

If you look at the aerial photo of the other tracks you will be able to check out the KTM track and the Yamaha track. Honda and Suzuki are up a road that has a locked gate. The road to these tracks is semi paved for a while and very bumpy then turns to dirt. Just keep going until you see the KTM track on the left. The Yamaha track is back towards the way you came in but you have to go up a road to the top of the hill. Good luck

Also you should drop by the Pro Circuit shop and check out the old race bikes and go by the Troy Lee shop and check out their stuff.
moto314
1/7/2012 9:47am
Yeah I would go to PC and Troy Lee and MS, the track just looks like a supercross track, not much to see.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Kawasaki Test Track address in Corona

The Latest