KW14 Fastest in practice

DanDunes818
Edited Date/Time 1/21/2012 7:42pm
Would be awesoem if KW could put 20 laps of old school Kw intensity together for the main event and win it. Seems like he always has the speed in practice but just ins't willing to put it all on the line in the main any more. With his position in life I can't say I blame him but it would be nice to see him perform up to his capabilities a few more times before he rides off into the sunset.

Top 10

KW 48.7
RD 49.1
DM 49.3
JB 49.6
JH 49.7
IT 49.9
TC 50.1
NW 50.3
TH 50.4
RV 50.5
|
TerryK
3/27/2010 2:39pm
Damn, you beat me by about 5 seconds! lol
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
3/27/2010 2:42pm
He's been up there all season. He just needs to take the cement blocks that are attached to his bike off for the start.

Either that or LaRocco has been giving him starting advice...
Jef
3/27/2010 3:17pm
He's the only guy faster as Pourcel!!!!

KW 48.791
CP 49.050
RD 49.182

Shocked

The Shop

jasonv43
3/27/2010 3:23pm
Speaking of Kevin Windham. I never did find out who the girl was that keeps popping up on here from time to time wearing #14 on her underwear????

Anybody?
Crossup
3/27/2010 3:26pm
Good for Windham. That should pump him up for the start.
kevin204
Fantasy
2870th
3/27/2010 3:31pm
Funny how some people seem to think the Ryans have elevated the pace, yet Kdub can still pull it out like that. CR has to be licking his chops for Houston.
P
3/27/2010 3:34pm
Would be awesoem if KW could put 20 laps of old school Kw intensity together for the main event and win it. Seems like he always...
Would be awesoem if KW could put 20 laps of old school Kw intensity together for the main event and win it. Seems like he always has the speed in practice but just ins't willing to put it all on the line in the main any more. With his position in life I can't say I blame him but it would be nice to see him perform up to his capabilities a few more times before he rides off into the sunset.

Top 10

KW 48.7
RD 49.1
DM 49.3
JB 49.6
JH 49.7
IT 49.9
TC 50.1
NW 50.3
TH 50.4
RV 50.5
Oh boy, I think I've heard this line of questioning before.

P
Racer111
3/27/2010 3:57pm Edited Date/Time 3/27/2010 4:02pm
kevin204 wrote:
Funny how some people seem to think the Ryans have elevated the pace, yet Kdub can still pull it out like that. CR has to be...
Funny how some people seem to think the Ryans have elevated the pace, yet Kdub can still pull it out like that. CR has to be licking his chops for Houston.
Exactly! Especially that line from Dungey saying that Reed and Stewart would be scared and impressed at the pace we are running at right now. It's pitiful.
3/27/2010 4:35pm
props to kevin....has yet to translate his practice times into a win though (i'm still hoping)...

don't ya think maybe RD is playin it smart??

I do.....podiums from here on in for a title.......
3/27/2010 4:49pm
Ramrod wrote:
He's been up there all season. He just needs to take the cement blocks that are attached to his bike off for the start. Either that...
He's been up there all season. He just needs to take the cement blocks that are attached to his bike off for the start.

Either that or LaRocco has been giving him starting advice...
I thought those cement blocks were traction enhancers. Killing me with the LaRocco starting advice!
3/27/2010 4:51pm
kevin204 wrote:
Funny how some people seem to think the Ryans have elevated the pace, yet Kdub can still pull it out like that. CR has to be...
20 laps starting from a gate at the same time can translate into a totally different deal than open practice. Just sayin.
JPT
3/27/2010 4:57pm
I'd like to think Kevin's got at least one more SX win before he retires.
plowboy
3/27/2010 5:03pm
I'm really excited this year with all the new blood running up front...but I get spastic when the "old man" leads the babies around. Even if he doesn't win...he's livin' this old mans dream.
3/27/2010 5:06pm
plowboy wrote:
I'm really excited this year with all the new blood running up front...but I get spastic when the "old man" leads the babies around. Even if...
I'm really excited this year with all the new blood running up front...but I get spastic when the "old man" leads the babies around. Even if he doesn't win...he's livin' this old mans dream.
Believe that.
DanDunes818
3/27/2010 5:08pm
kevin204 wrote:
Racer111 wrote:
Exactly! Especially that line from Dungey saying that Reed and Stewart would be scared and impressed at the pace we are running at right now. It's...
Exactly! Especially that line from Dungey saying that Reed and Stewart would be scared and impressed at the pace we are running at right now. It's pitiful.
RD didnt say their practice pace was fast. He said they would be impressed with the race pace. Which if you pay attention has been waYYYYYYYY faster then their practice pace.
Racer111
3/27/2010 5:13pm
kevin204 wrote:
Racer111 wrote:
Exactly! Especially that line from Dungey saying that Reed and Stewart would be scared and impressed at the pace we are running at right now. It's...
RD didnt say their practice pace was fast. He said they would be impressed with the race pace. Which if you pay attention has been waYYYYYYYY...
RD didnt say their practice pace was fast. He said they would be impressed with the race pace. Which if you pay attention has been waYYYYYYYY faster then their practice pace.
I was referring to the pace period. I think RD and RV both are going to be a little surprised when Reed gets back out there. RD and RV both are not exactly running off and leaving guys. Reed and Stewart always check out. We will see who is scared and impressed. I have seen what Reed can do with Milsaps and everyone else. It's funny how the top 4 guys in points last year are not even on the track right now. Stewart, Reed, Grant and Short. A lot of competition missing this year.
raddad
3/27/2010 5:24pm
Racer111 wrote:
RD didnt say their practice pace was fast. He said they would be impressed with the race pace. Which if you pay attention has been waYYYYYYYY...
Racer111 wrote:
I was referring to the pace period. I think RD and RV both are going to be a little surprised when Reed gets back out there...
I was referring to the pace period. I think RD and RV both are going to be a little surprised when Reed gets back out there. RD and RV both are not exactly running off and leaving guys. Reed and Stewart always check out. We will see who is scared and impressed. I have seen what Reed can do with Milsaps and everyone else. It's funny how the top 4 guys in points last year are not even on the track right now. Stewart, Reed, Grant and Short. A lot of competition missing this year.
RD also did NOT say they would be scared, go back to your TIVO and listen to that interview. That's just not Ryan at all, not even close..How can you hate such a great kid that has shown so much potential and never makes excuses no matter what, even if he is blocked by a lapper.

Grow up, RD is the real deal! I can tell you that i know personally that he has mad respect for those two and loved it when they were both racing him straight up earlier this year. This is one kid that never runs from the competition..

RV and RD are the new wave, you may as well get used to it and enjoy!
Zycki11
3/27/2010 5:40pm
Raddad your taking the scenario way too personal. He is merely pointing out the fact that Reed and Stewart have there reputation for a reason.
raddad
3/27/2010 5:51pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:42pm
Zycki11 wrote:
Raddad your taking the scenario way too personal. He is merely pointing out the fact that Reed and Stewart have there reputation for a reason.
Maybe so.. i just don't like direct misquotes as it makes it seem that its real if left unchallenged. Pass the scotchWink
txmxer
3/27/2010 6:04pm
Zycki11 wrote:
raddad wrote:
Maybe so.. i just don't like direct misquotes as it makes it seem that its real if left unchallenged. Pass the scotch
Maybe so.. i just don't like direct misquotes as it makes it seem that its real if left unchallenged. Pass the scotchWink
you are right. People post shit like that and others buy into it.
Zycki11
3/27/2010 6:12pm
Are we talking Jonny Walker Black? That Red shit is terrible
jasonv43
3/28/2010 8:59pm
jasonv43 wrote:
Speaking of Kevin Windham. I never did find out who the girl was that keeps popping up on here from time to time wearing #14 on...
Speaking of Kevin Windham. I never did find out who the girl was that keeps popping up on here from time to time wearing #14 on her underwear????

Anybody?
Soooo

I guess nobody wants to answer this huh? Must the Davalos twins kidnapped her or something. She might need our help.

Post a reply to: KW14 Fastest in practice

The Latest