KTM–anyone on air forks?

Crush
Edited Date/Time 10/18/2015 8:47pm
Did Dungey/Deano goto air or are they just running the same decals that Shorty has been running with his air forks... Davi/Brayton/Anderson still look like the previous stuff?

ML? GuyB?

Cudby photo below...

|
Idp57
Fantasy
2612th
10/18/2015 6:39am
Look's like.....
ML512
Fantasy
54th
10/18/2015 8:00am
The new WP sticker was on a few spring forks last night, such as McElrath's bike. I got in late from Florida so I didn't check some of the others. I think Andrew Short was the only WP air rider, but I could be wrong.
Crush
10/18/2015 8:46am
ML512 wrote:
The new WP sticker was on a few spring forks last night, such as McElrath's bike. I got in late from Florida so I didn't check...
The new WP sticker was on a few spring forks last night, such as McElrath's bike. I got in late from Florida so I didn't check some of the others. I think Andrew Short was the only WP air rider, but I could be wrong.
I wrote this post saying to myself that you'd know.

COME ON!!!
ML512
Fantasy
54th
10/18/2015 8:49am
ML512 wrote:
The new WP sticker was on a few spring forks last night, such as McElrath's bike. I got in late from Florida so I didn't check...
Crush wrote:

COME ON!!!
I'm sorry, I've failed you. Laughing

The Shop

10/18/2015 9:00am
ML512 wrote:
Crush wrote:

COME ON!!!
ML512 wrote:
do you know if the earlier forks will fit right in to the 2016 ktms? only ask as i have a set of forks from a 2012 that are set up very good for me, would be nice to know i could slot them right in if i don't get on with the air forks?

thanks
TeamGreen
10/18/2015 9:03am Edited Date/Time 10/18/2015 5:22pm
ML512 wrote:
Andrew had'em.

Some of the other KTMs ran a decal that's a lot like the "Air" decal; but, doesn't have the "air" designation or acronym.
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2361st
10/18/2015 9:04am
Crush wrote:

COME ON!!!
ML512 wrote:
do you know if the earlier forks will fit right in to the 2016 ktms? only ask as i have a set of forks from a...
do you know if the earlier forks will fit right in to the 2016 ktms? only ask as i have a set of forks from a 2012 that are set up very good for me, would be nice to know i could slot them right in if i don't get on with the air forks?

thanks
They will fit, but I believe you will need to use your 2012 wheel spacers and fork guards.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
10/18/2015 9:05am
They will fit, but I believe you will need to use your 2012 wheel spacers and fork guards.
Sounds right. Clamp wise, they will work for sure.
10/18/2015 9:06am
ML512 wrote:
do you know if the earlier forks will fit right in to the 2016 ktms? only ask as i have a set of forks from a...

thanks
great thanks for that- might not be an issue anyway if I like the air forks, but its nice to know that if I don't I have another set of forks I can slot straight in!

thanks again
shanes
10/18/2015 3:54pm
great thanks for that- might not be an issue anyway if I like the air forks, but its nice to know that if I don't I...
great thanks for that- might not be an issue anyway if I like the air forks, but its nice to know that if I don't I have another set of forks I can slot straight in!

thanks again
from what i was told you will need them , as the ktm air forks are lighter and cheaper to make with so called new tech but they are crap , they are not as good as the 4cs
Crush
10/18/2015 5:29pm
ML512 wrote:
You're my know it all internet guy who does in fact actually know it all! haha...

It'll be interesting to see the orange and white guys either move to or avoid this fork... Seems KYB is sorted and some of the showa guys are still searching... Big product endorsement for WP coming up.
Myke
Fantasy
2887th
10/18/2015 8:47pm
great thanks for that- might not be an issue anyway if I like the air forks, but its nice to know that if I don't I...

thanks again
shanes wrote:
from what i was told you will need them , as the ktm air forks are lighter and cheaper to make with so called new tech...
from what i was told you will need them , as the ktm air forks are lighter and cheaper to make with so called new tech but they are crap , they are not as good as the 4cs
Boy you are sure looking to get this news out. Two current threads so far that have nothing to do with this info.

Post a reply to: KTM–anyone on air forks?

The Latest