KTM 350 and Electronic Bike in Tokyo Show

TokioMX
Fantasy
3874th
Edited Date/Time 1/23/2012 12:41pm
Went to Tokyo Bike Show yesterday, to see KTM 350 and Electronic dirtbike. Check out my cell phone photos.

KTM 350. It says, new motor, new bodywork, new frame, new suspension.

bad picture.

Motor. the head looked huge, compare to it's cylinder.

Linkage.

Carbon fiber hub?

steel frame! I felt like back in 1980's looking at these.

Electronic Dirt Bike. It looked like a bicycle. I was told it has almost same power as a 125. has a hand controlled rear brake, like a bicycle.

Freestyle? looked like front end will do 360, or 720 or more if you want.

missing a mud flap.

Shorty's CRF at DID booth.

It had those non-wire clutch. so is it 2010?

A lot of switches I had never seen before.

Akira Narita's 2009 YZ450F at Dunlop booth.

Other than bikes pictured above, a new Yamaha Tenere, and a few 250 or smaller street regal offroad bikes, everything else was street bikes and road racers. It was disappointing that none of Japanese big four had any dirtbikes in their booth. I think less than 5% of people attended was there to look at dirtbikes, 45% was for street bikes and big scooters. other 50% was to take pictures and movies of girls. Grinning

like here.

I didn't have balls to get the close up of girls by getting in between these guys. This was the best I could do.
|
worcsracer808
3/27/2010 1:09am
thats sweet those are good phone pics, I'm interested in those electric bikes that'd be sweet, also on Short's honda and I thin the other hondas they are running hydraulic clutches not sure if they will be a stock part for future models.
mxr102
3/27/2010 4:22am
thats sweet those are good phone pics, I'm interested in those electric bikes that'd be sweet, also on Short's honda and I thin the other hondas...
thats sweet those are good phone pics, I'm interested in those electric bikes that'd be sweet, also on Short's honda and I thin the other hondas they are running hydraulic clutches not sure if they will be a stock part for future models.
The Hydraulic clutches are only on the Honda Red Bull racing bikes for now.

The Shop

3/27/2010 4:42am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:42pm
Thanks TokioMX,
great pictures,, i liked the carbon fiber hubs, and the electric bike is interesting, maybe the future of mx?

Post a reply to: KTM 350 and Electronic Bike in Tokyo Show

The Latest