KJSC WILL RACE IN TORONTO

Zaugg
With the set back of having 10 bikes stolen in Atlanta, the team over at KTM, the staff and technicians that run the KJSC program, and their awesome sponsors are doing everything they can to make sure the kids in Toronto get to race this weekend.

The KJSC kids racing in Toronto will RACE!!!

|
Jmicmoto13
2/27/2017 11:51am
Can we get a go find me for this? To help the sponsors and KTM recoup some of the costs?
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
2/27/2017 12:24pm
Jmicmoto13 wrote:
Can we get a go find me for this? To help the sponsors and KTM recoup some of the costs?
You don't know where you're at? Wink

There may be insurance on this. But the scramble at the moment is to make sure the kids signed up for Toronto get to race.
Jmicmoto13
2/27/2017 12:34pm
GuyB wrote:
You don't know where you're at? ;) There may be insurance on this. But the scramble at the moment is to make sure the kids signed...

There may be insurance on this. But the scramble at the moment is to make sure the kids signed up for Toronto get to race.
Edit: * Go Fund Me lol I'm just trying to be helpful. Many vendors are footing this bill so I would gladly help lessen the blow. Tongue
Riesenberg448
Fantasy
1959th
2/27/2017 2:32pm
GuyB wrote:
You don't know where you're at? ;) There may be insurance on this. But the scramble at the moment is to make sure the kids signed...

Jmicmoto13 wrote:
Edit: * Go Fund Me lol I'm just trying to be helpful. Many vendors are footing this bill so I would gladly help lessen the blow...
Edit: * Go Fund Me lol I'm just trying to be helpful. Many vendors are footing this bill so I would gladly help lessen the blow. Tongue
Yes, there will definitely be a cost to the companies involved; and a pat on the back to them for scrambling to get everything together to give the kids the experience of a lifetime.

You don't need a gofundme though, just go make a purchase from the companies pulling it off. From their website, here are the sponsoring companies of the program.

GE Capital
Dunlop
FMF
Pro Taper
Motorex
Oakley
Skullcandy
WP
Leatt
GoPro
Matrix Concepts
DC
Motion Pro
KTM

The Shop

MotoX85
2/27/2017 2:36pm
GuyB wrote:

Jmicmoto13 wrote:
Edit: * Go Fund Me lol I'm just trying to be helpful. Many vendors are footing this bill so I would gladly help lessen the blow...
Yes, there will definitely be a cost to the companies involved; and a pat on the back to them for scrambling to get everything together to...
Yes, there will definitely be a cost to the companies involved; and a pat on the back to them for scrambling to get everything together to give the kids the experience of a lifetime.

You don't need a gofundme though, just go make a purchase from the companies pulling it off. From their website, here are the sponsoring companies of the program.

GE Capital
Dunlop
FMF
Pro Taper
Motorex
Oakley
Skullcandy
WP
Leatt
GoPro
Matrix Concepts
DC
Motion Pro
KTM

Lets keep this list at the top of the page.
Jmicmoto13
2/27/2017 2:37pm
Yes, there will definitely be a cost to the companies involved; and a pat on the back to them for scrambling to get everything together to...

GE Capital
Dunlop
FMF
Pro Taper
Motorex
Oakley
Skullcandy
WP
Leatt
GoPro
Matrix Concepts
DC