Kawasaki Confirmed

JuniorMotoX
Edited Date/Time 1/22/2016 2:44pm

Kawasaki Confirms Commitment to Inaugural JuniorMotoX

Monster Energy Team Green to Provide Rider Support at Event
New Smyrna Beach, Florida. January 14, 2016 – Kawasaki has confirmed that their Monster Energy Team Green amateur support team will be in attendance at the inaugural JuniorMotoX on May 12-14, 2016. Team Green’s industry-leading trackside support team will have technicians on hand to provide emergency parts, technical assistance, and racing tips for all riders. In addition to being a sponsor, Kawasaki will also pay contingency to its riders at the event.

The JuniorMotoX will take place inside the Lazy E Arena, just north of Oklahoma City, and provide a premium indoor amateur motocross event limited to racers 18-years old and under. The classes will also be limited to 250cc and under motorcycles.

"When Kawasaki Team Green was approached about the JuniorMotoX event, it was a no brainer to get involved and provide support,” said Ryan Holiday, Team Green supervisor. “Team Green strives to provide the highest level of support to our customers and the event organizers have always put on first class events for their racers. We're looking forward to a successful event and solidifying Team Green's future with the JuniorMotoX."

“Team Green has set the bar for amateur motocross support so we are proud that they have chosen to be a part of the first JuniorMotoX” said Eric Peronnard, the co-creator of the JuniorMotoX.

The JuniorMotoX will bring amateur racing to a new level with a Supercross style course that is nearly 2,000 feet long featuring some of the best dirt on earth. Jerry Masterpool will provide input on track design, which will include a separate lane featuring more challenging obstacles for the more experienced riders/classes.

Check out the track preview video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WY7SsRDMcE

AMA #1 plates for each class winner. Entries limited to 600 so enter before it is too late!

For the latest JuniorMotoX information or to register to enter, please visit: www.juniormotox.com

The Monster Energy Team Green amateur support team will be on site for the inaugural JuniorMotoX this coming May.

|
TeamGreen
1/21/2016 12:13pm
I have a more important question...

What's the closest place I'm gong to be able to get a Stella?

Anyone wanna join me, I'll be having a pint to honor Dave Jordan.
mgifracing
Fantasy
357th
1/21/2016 12:16pm
TeamGreen wrote:
I have a more important question... What's the closest place I'm gong to be able to get a Stella? Anyone wanna join me, I'll be having...

If you want a Stella in Oklahoma you better come to Kansas and get them first. Oklahoma beer SUCKS! lol
TeamGreen
1/21/2016 12:18pm
TeamGreen wrote:
I have a more important question... What's the closest place I'm gong to be able to get a Stella? Anyone wanna join me, I'll be having...

mgifracing wrote:
If you want a Stella in Oklahoma you better come to Kansas and get them first. Oklahoma beer SUCKS! lol
Noted, thank you!

I think I'll strategically load some in a truck before it leaves California.

The Shop

JuniorMotoX
1/21/2016 1:23pm
TeamGreen wrote:

Perhaps I could assist..............Wink
dadofagun
Fantasy
1926th
1/21/2016 4:03pm
TeamGreen wrote:

mgifracing wrote:
Yes....our beer here completely sucks. KS does have one good thing going for it.....
dl117
Fantasy
2587th
1/22/2016 3:46am
Yeah when we come down to Tulsa to race BMX we bring beer from home...seems to be a pain in the ass in Oklahoma
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
1/22/2016 2:44pm Edited Date/Time 1/22/2016 2:59pm
TeamGreen wrote:

mgifracing wrote:
dadofagun wrote:
Yes....our beer here completely sucks. KS does have one good thing going for it.....
Old wives tale. Yes, OK beer is 3.2 at the grocery store when the infamous "Texas" beer averages out at around 3.6-3.8 (our factual findings at the A&B distributor in N. Texas). Turns out to be 12 Texas beers equal 13 Oklahoma beers. Just proves the placebo and/or lemming effect is strong and constantly perpetuated.

Additionaly, another funny concept we see here is Fosters in America versus Australians really think about it. Marketing in US makes it out to be Aussies fav. but reality says otherwise. The lastest version ,along the same concept lines, is the brilliant marketing by A&B to jump start a lower tier beer (Viewed by Belgians and Western Europeans I first witnessed during the time I lived over there and learned this first hand knowledge from the people and culture there) Stella Artois in the United States, and it worked. It would be like going to England and seeing evryone go crazy over Natty Light! Americans would be laughing inside about the Natural Light much like Western Europeans laughing inside at the buy in of the suckers here for 'Stella". So, next time someone orders a "6" point Texas beer or a ""Stella", you can laugh a little inside at the lemming ordering cause you now know!

Post a reply to: Kawasaki Confirmed

The Latest