Just to make this fun

firemedic301
1/30/2010 10:14pm Edited Date/Time 1/20/2012 3:09pm
RV2 and RD should call each other and agree to talk smack about each other and get a verbal battle going in interviews, even if they don't mean it. Just would make a story line. Just sayin
|
fencepost
1/30/2010 10:17pm
They are both too mellow, and Dungey has Jesus to support. Sorry bible thumpers.
TbonesPop
Fantasy
360th
1/30/2010 10:17pm
Larry Brooks is out of the picture, so don't count on that happening anytime soon.

Now if Hill were to get into with Dungey with some good ole WWF smackdown, then ya it's possible.

LB is puppetmaster of the drama queens
sharkey
1/30/2010 10:19pm
brooks should be really happy with josh, hes been on the podium every weekend but the first. im glad to see him where he belongs
TbonesPop
Fantasy
360th
1/30/2010 10:22pm
sharkey wrote:
brooks should be really happy with josh, hes been on the podium every weekend but the first. im glad to see him where he belongs
I can't stand LB, but I'm stoked for Hill. Good for him! Great kid, great rider, but has a doorknob for a boss.

The Shop

TbonesPop
Fantasy
360th
1/30/2010 10:43pm
sharkey wrote:
Just for the record, my post on LB/Hill creating some drama came before Hill's comments were made about RD.

I'm going to buy a lottery ticket - seems like I got some good mojo going tonight.
firemedic301
1/30/2010 10:52pm
sharkey wrote:
TbonesPop wrote:
Just for the record, my post on LB/Hill creating some drama came before Hill's comments were made about RD. I'm going to buy a lottery ticket...
Just for the record, my post on LB/Hill creating some drama came before Hill's comments were made about RD.

I'm going to buy a lottery ticket - seems like I got some good mojo going tonight.
some smack talking on the post race interviews???
TbonesPop
Fantasy
360th
1/30/2010 10:58pm
sharkey wrote:
TbonesPop wrote:
Just for the record, my post on LB/Hill creating some drama came before Hill's comments were made about RD. I'm going to buy a lottery ticket...

some smack talking on the post race interviews???
I think that was what someone posted - assuming they were serious and it was true. I guess Hill made some comments about RD from back in 08 or something - again I didn't hear it. Just going by the other thread.

Hill is such a good kid and it sounds totally out of character for him to say something like that.

Again, I love the racing and hate the drama queens. Both drama queens go down and what happens? the other rider for the puppet master comes out with the WWF smacktalk.

Like clockwork Larry, like clockwork. dude is an assclown.

Post a reply to: Just to make this fun

The Latest