Just to be clear about the 250 rider testing positive...

huck
Edited Date/Time 7/21/2014 12:39pm
I heard it from Dave at his board.

He thinks he's such a big 'industry insider'. He came to the board with his typical "I know some inside information about a rider, but I'm not saying who". It's comical watching him play such a big shot, especially when most in the industry are laughing at him....

What is really funny is it was just the other day that he was saying what a douche DC was, and how MX Sports screws over all the people that sponsor and support MX racing and they will "chew up and spit out the sponsors, not caring anything about them". Saying that MX Sports starting trying to take advantage of his big company and he had to put a stop to it before it got too bad.... I'm sure they were miss-using the 2 gallons of snake oil he was giving them...

Then you have his relationship with VitalMX, and how VitalMX has screwed him over too. Saying that he'll "never support vital again either" because of how they screwed him over and didn't have his ads where they should be...

Sure seems like there is a trend here...where everybody is out to get poor engine ice dave.....

At least we don't have to worry about him posting here, because all the people over there are 'after him'...goodness, maybe he should start smoking again, sure seems paranoid. The ironic thing is years ago, he forwarded me Crash's work email address and told me to "have fun with it"....and he was always in the forefront of 'attacking newbies'...but his feelings get hurt when the mean people at vital attack him.....

|
jeffro503
7/17/2014 11:50am
Well....I can't dive into the misfortunes of what Dave seems to be going through.

Question though.....I thought Robbie ran the other board?
huck
7/17/2014 11:51am
jeffro503 wrote:
Well....I can't dive into the misfortunes of what Dave seems to be going through.

Question though.....I thought Robbie ran the other board?
MX Asylum
hvaughn88
7/17/2014 11:52am
I can't believe people take the internet so serious.
SLAPAHO
Fantasy
609th
7/17/2014 12:21pm
sometimes this place is like watching 12 year old girls argue....

The Shop

clmartin22
7/17/2014 12:36pm
I didn't even know there was another forum, that would be to much misuse of the internet
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
7/17/2014 12:45pm
You had to make a "let me be clear" thread in addition to your other thread to whine about someone being whiny?
Titan1
7/17/2014 12:50pm
Dave has another board?

I didn't realize he left here over hard feelings...(I wonder if that is where Oldfart sought asylum?).
huck
7/17/2014 12:52pm
Titan1 wrote:
Dave has another board?

I didn't realize he left here over hard feelings...(I wonder if that is where Oldfart sought asylum?).
Nope. No oldfart there...
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
7/17/2014 12:52pm
huck wrote:
I heard it from Dave at his board. He thinks he's such a big 'industry insider'. He came to the board with his typical "I know...

He thinks he's such a big 'industry insider'. He came to the board with his typical "I know some inside information about a rider, but I'm not saying who". It's comical watching him play such a big shot, especially when most in the industry are laughing at him....

What is really funny is it was just the other day that he was saying what a douche DC was, and how MX Sports screws over all the people that sponsor and support MX racing and they will "chew up and spit out the sponsors, not caring anything about them". Saying that MX Sports starting trying to take advantage of his big company and he had to put a stop to it before it got too bad.... I'm sure they were miss-using the 2 gallons of snake oil he was giving them...

Then you have his relationship with VitalMX, and how VitalMX has screwed him over too. Saying that he'll "never support vital again either" because of how they screwed him over and didn't have his ads where they should be...

Sure seems like there is a trend here...where everybody is out to get poor engine ice dave.....

At least we don't have to worry about him posting here, because all the people over there are 'after him'...goodness, maybe he should start smoking again, sure seems paranoid. The ironic thing is years ago, he forwarded me Crash's work email address and told me to "have fun with it"....and he was always in the forefront of 'attacking newbies'...but his feelings get hurt when the mean people at vital attack him.....

Dave is a tool for sure but you don't have any credibility either huck.Blush

agn5009
7/17/2014 1:17pm
I clicked this hoping to get some info on the 250 rider that tested positive, since that's what I thought this thread was about. Turns out I was incorrect. Apparently a vital member doesn't like another vital member. Damn, what a shame.
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4254th
7/17/2014 1:18pm Edited Date/Time 7/17/2014 1:19pm
So, wait, just to be clear, you introduced the 250 rider PED topic on this because Dave talked about it on his board and you want to talk about Dave here even if he doesn't post here any more?
hvaughn88
7/17/2014 1:20pm
I'm so lost right now...and I think I'm ok with that
Old Mate
7/17/2014 1:21pm
So, this does not tell anything, this drug thing, what I want to know is. Is anyone in trouble, is anyone loosing a ride, will someone else get a ride?
Ing
7/17/2014 1:31pm
This is quite comical. Someone should write a history book of Vital resentments and who hates who so I can keep score a little better.
yak651
Fantasy
192nd
7/17/2014 1:35pm
Is RC16 at this other board, I know Dave and him were friends before they weren't friends?
Matt Fisher
Fantasy
1177th
7/17/2014 1:35pm
SLAPAHO wrote:
sometimes this place is like watching 12 year old girls argue....
Are you positive that's not what's actually happening here? Laughing
huck
7/17/2014 1:39pm
So, wait, just to be clear, you introduced the 250 rider PED topic on this because Dave talked about it on his board and you want...
So, wait, just to be clear, you introduced the 250 rider PED topic on this because Dave talked about it on his board and you want to talk about Dave here even if he doesn't post here any more?
He posts here...just under a different name.
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4254th
7/17/2014 1:41pm Edited Date/Time 7/17/2014 1:42pm
But really it's not about the ped thing or the rider, you started the thread to ride Dave's ass about something. Okay
huck
7/17/2014 1:44pm
But really it's not about the ped thing or the rider, you started the thread to ride Dave's ass about something. Okay
This thread...yes, that's exactly right.

The other thread, I didn't want anything to do with pinning anything on Dave...he thought I was trying to let some big secret out. So I figured if he was going to bitch me out via email about it....I might as well tell his "big secret"... Stupid, I know...
Titan1
7/17/2014 1:45pm
huck wrote:
This thread...yes, that's exactly right. The other thread, I didn't want anything to do with pinning anything on Dave...he thought I was trying to let some...
This thread...yes, that's exactly right.

The other thread, I didn't want anything to do with pinning anything on Dave...he thought I was trying to let some big secret out. So I figured if he was going to bitch me out via email about it....I might as well tell his "big secret"... Stupid, I know...
Then I think you tell his big secret...drop some names, brother...Inquiring minds want to know...
No-K
7/17/2014 1:50pm
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
7/17/2014 8:52pm
huck wrote:
I heard it from Dave at his board. He thinks he's such a big 'industry insider'. He came to the board with his typical "I know...

Just as an FYI, Engine Ice is still an advertiser on Vital.
nytsmaC
7/17/2014 11:03pm
Sounds like some people need to log off and go riding.
huck
7/18/2014 5:28am
huck wrote:

GuyB wrote:
Then that makes it even more bizarre that he'd say that stuff....
scooter5002
7/18/2014 6:22am
huck wrote:

GuyB wrote:
huck wrote:
I'd say there's another trend, one you should be reminded of. You've been "clicked" from at least 3 boards that I know of, some (most, perhaps) on multiple occasions. That's in the just over 4 years I've been hanging out on forums, I'm guessing there's probably more.

I'm curious huck, how is it that you know "most people in the industry are laughing at him"? Are you acquainted with these people, and have personal knowledge of their feelings? Just interested in how you know this, or is this just MORE of your bullshit, and little kiddy games, that you seem to play with people. Not unlike your bogus bet with Lenny, that was going to, and I quote, "get those asshats at Vital boiling over". You seem to think very poorly of the people here, yet you have no problem coming to them, whining about some shit that YOU started. Now you have a personal vendetta against Dave, and want to turn people here against him. I think anyone here with any intelligence can see you for the fraud that you are, and what your agenda is.

Perhaps "people in the industry" should know about the shit that you pull on these boards, and maybe they would think twice about having your printing company do any work for them. You know, if this is the kind of nonsense you pull, do they really want to be affiliated with some one like you, who really isn't all that professional in some aspects of their life. After all, sometimes someone's business practices aren't always that distant from their personal actions. It seems to me that you mentioned Pro Circuit was one of your customers, do you think Mitch might think twice about doing business with an unprofessional jackass like you, if he was aware of your antics? Something to ponder, huck.

If any of those words were too big for you, have someone intelligent explain them to you.
huck
7/18/2014 7:30am Edited Date/Time 7/18/2014 7:49am
GuyB wrote:
huck wrote:
I'd say there's another trend, one you should be reminded of. You've been "clicked" from at least 3 boards that I know of, some (most, perhaps)...
I'd say there's another trend, one you should be reminded of. You've been "clicked" from at least 3 boards that I know of, some (most, perhaps) on multiple occasions. That's in the just over 4 years I've been hanging out on forums, I'm guessing there's probably more.

I'm curious huck, how is it that you know "most people in the industry are laughing at him"? Are you acquainted with these people, and have personal knowledge of their feelings? Just interested in how you know this, or is this just MORE of your bullshit, and little kiddy games, that you seem to play with people. Not unlike your bogus bet with Lenny, that was going to, and I quote, "get those asshats at Vital boiling over". You seem to think very poorly of the people here, yet you have no problem coming to them, whining about some shit that YOU started. Now you have a personal vendetta against Dave, and want to turn people here against him. I think anyone here with any intelligence can see you for the fraud that you are, and what your agenda is.

Perhaps "people in the industry" should know about the shit that you pull on these boards, and maybe they would think twice about having your printing company do any work for them. You know, if this is the kind of nonsense you pull, do they really want to be affiliated with some one like you, who really isn't all that professional in some aspects of their life. After all, sometimes someone's business practices aren't always that distant from their personal actions. It seems to me that you mentioned Pro Circuit was one of your customers, do you think Mitch might think twice about doing business with an unprofessional jackass like you, if he was aware of your antics? Something to ponder, huck.

If any of those words were too big for you, have someone intelligent explain them to you.
LOL. Tell Mitch I said hi! xoxo

And be careful Scooter, that comment about getting the asshats boiling over was said in confidence at MX Asylum....Dave doesn't take too kindly to people talking about all the top secret shit over there.....lol
scooter5002
7/18/2014 7:59am
I think he'll be okay with this one, given the circumstances.
No-K
7/18/2014 8:01am
GuyB wrote:
huck wrote:
I'd say there's another trend, one you should be reminded of. You've been "clicked" from at least 3 boards that I know of, some (most, perhaps)...

Hey Scooter, didn't I tell you on the phone the bet was bogus ?

To his credit, scooter held tight that he didn't know it was fake and didn't reveal his and the Assylum's secrete.
scooter5002
7/18/2014 8:19am
Lol Hey Rick, sup Homie? It works both ways man, I don't yak about stuff on The Dos, either.
No-K
7/18/2014 8:35am
Lol Hey Rick, sup Homie? It works both ways man, I don't yak about stuff on The Dos, either.
Please let Dave know that I send my condolences for any pain this break up has caused him

Post a reply to: Just to be clear about the 250 rider testing positive...

The Latest