Jumps in the Jumps, Jumps in the Jumps. That's what we need is more, Jumps in the Jumps.

Clutchy
Edited Date/Time 3/23/2015 11:13pm
Jumps in the Jumps, Jumps in the Jumps. That's what we need is more, Jumps in the Jumps..

Bumps in the Jumps, Bumps in the Jumps . That's what we need is more bumps in the Jumps

Bikes go2 fast, bikes go2 fast. That's what we need, more bikes 2go2 fast.

Flying thru the air, Flying thru the air, that's what we need is 2go flying thru the air.

No body cares, no body cares. That's what we need is more bodies that don't care..

More rutz and more bumps, more rutz and more bumps. It will be just as entertaining with just more rutz and more bumps.

Get a bad start, Get a bad start. Some guy needs to get right to the front,

Flying thru the air, Flying thru the air, that's what we need is 2go flying thru the air.

Bodies on the ground, Bodies on the ground. Put the bodies on the ground.

No body cares, no body cares. That's what we need is more bodies that don't care..

MC Clutchy... I'm getting to hate these tracks, Safety means nothing. Everyone agrees that riding and racing dirt bikes is dangerous, but it has gone to far in the name of selling the show. Make the tracks wider and shorter and increase the number of laps or make them 20 min +2 laps.. DO SOMETHING....!

These rhythm sections are bullshit...!! Or be smart enough to bring them through the whoops before hitting rhythm sections. I'm not watching motocross or supercross to watch people get killed or crippled. Same with race cars. People used to get killed all the time in race cars... Thanks #3. Peace and prayers for all the down riders and their families.
|
Canerat
3/22/2015 12:19am
What you been smoking dude? This is SX and riders get hurt. You can remove all the jumps and let them race on the flat and bones will still get broken.

Maybe they should all quit and go play chess instead...just my opinion....
ledger
3/22/2015 1:09am
Clutchy wrote:
Jumps in the Jumps, Jumps in the Jumps. That's what we need is more, Jumps in the Jumps.. Bumps in the Jumps, Bumps in the Jumps...
Jumps in the Jumps, Jumps in the Jumps. That's what we need is more, Jumps in the Jumps..

Bumps in the Jumps, Bumps in the Jumps . That's what we need is more bumps in the Jumps

Bikes go2 fast, bikes go2 fast. That's what we need, more bikes 2go2 fast.

More rutz and more bumps, more rutz and more bumps. It will be just as entertaining with just more rutz and more bumps.

Get a bad start, Get a bad start. Some guy needs to get right to the front,

Bodies on the ground, Bodies on the ground. Put the bodies on the ground.

MC Clutchy... I'm getting to hate these tracks, Safety means nothing. Everyone agrees that riding and racing dirt bikes is dangerous, but it has gone to far in the name of selling the show. Make the tracks wider and shorter and increase the number of laps or make them 20 min +2 laps.. DO SOMETHING....!

These rhythm sections are bullshit...!! Or be smart enough to bring them through the whoops before hitting rhythm sections. I'm not watching motocross or supercross to watch people get killed or crippled. Same with race cars. People used to get killed all the time in race cars... Thanks #3. Peace and prayers for all the down riders and their families.
Damn right !!!! Time for a CHANGE, I'm so fuggin sick of seeing the same bullshit over and over, look's like a mutha fuggin carnival, up down up down up down up down. Tone the track's down, or at least half of the series and give these guy's and girl a safer track, too many people getting hurt !!

The Shop

tobz
3/22/2015 3:06am
Da fuq

Tl:dr
Canerat
3/22/2015 3:13am
I think slowing the tracks down a bit will help but people will still get injured regardless.
3/22/2015 5:10am Edited Date/Time 3/22/2015 5:11am
Canerat wrote:
What you been smoking dude? This is SX and riders get hurt. You can remove all the jumps and let them race on the flat and...
What you been smoking dude? This is SX and riders get hurt. You can remove all the jumps and let them race on the flat and bones will still get broken.

Maybe they should all quit and go play chess instead...just my opinion....
That track wasn't necrsssry last night.

Daytona didn't have the best riders in the world wadding themselves all day. Alessi hit the deck and that was it.

Last night I watched panic rev after panic rev. The best riders in the world looking uncomfortable and crashing their brains out from 12pm until the mains. That says something.

Theyll go until someone gets killed. Then the riders will stand uo themselves. They'll be reactive. Not proactive.
brlatm
3/22/2015 5:15am
Holy shit did Dr. Suess just take over Clutchy's body and keyboard?

Agree on some safer tracks though, that shit was horrible and dangerous.
Johnny Depp
3/22/2015 6:05am
While I watched I thought to myself they are in the air more than they are on the ground. Has anybody ever put a stopwatch to it? I think Endurocross has it more interesting and challenging with impossibly technical low speed stuff that frequently mixes up the leaderboard keeping it interesting.
Premix
3/22/2015 6:07am
Get real. Go watch flat track and tell me you're not asleep in 2 minutes
Johnny Depp
3/22/2015 6:22am
Go to Springfield or Lima and tell me you are bored.

Supercross puts me to sleep because the leader is 21 seconds ahead. Not much close racing for the lead. Maybe a couple of races a year if we are lucky. Boring.
Premix
3/22/2015 6:25am
Go to Springfield or Lima and tell me you are bored. Supercross puts me to sleep because the leader is 21 seconds ahead. Not much close...
Go to Springfield or Lima and tell me you are bored.

Supercross puts me to sleep because the leader is 21 seconds ahead. Not much close racing for the lead. Maybe a couple of races a year if we are lucky. Boring.
I've been to both. Snooze fest. Different strokes for different folks I suppose
71Fish
3/22/2015 6:41am
Canerat wrote:
I think slowing the tracks down a bit will help but people will still get injured regardless.
Other than reducing hp, which isn't going to happen, the only way to slow the track down is more jumps and obstacles. That's how I see it anyways. Do you see it differently?
Zracer
3/22/2015 7:13am
Before the race I thought to myself "That really looks like a 90s style track". It played out that way , seperating the men from the boys.
newmann
3/22/2015 7:17am
The "industry" isn't concerned, why the hell are you? Four stroke chest bumpers can bump chests now....
mx836
3/22/2015 7:41am
Premix wrote:
Actually the only reason why I woke up was one of the announcers screaming from the Trey/Weimer crash. Ironic, isn't it.
Clutchy
3/22/2015 7:46am
We want the tracks, with the jumps in the jumps........ Thats right, the jumps in the jumps.
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
3/22/2015 7:55am
Premix wrote:
Actually flat track and speedway are much more exciting to watch than SX. It is because when a bike is on the ground it is racing, floating through the air is just that, a bike floating through the air. The most excitement in racing is when they are making contact with the soil
A. DLeary
3/22/2015 8:09am
What sport do you guys watch where people don't get major injuries? I turned basketball on a few nights ago to see Paul George coming back from a horrible leg break, a few guys blow out knees and heard a guy from the Rockets is out with a collapsed lung. Point is, injuries are not exclusive to this sport and it seems to me that other sports have just as many big injuries if not more than SX/MX.

When people are pushing themselves and their equipment as hard as top level athletes do, injuries are going to occur. It's a crummy side of the sports world, but it is a major side of it.

Clutchy
3/22/2015 8:14am
A. DLeary wrote:
What sport do you guys watch where people don't get major injuries? I turned basketball on a few nights ago to see Paul George coming back...
What sport do you guys watch where people don't get major injuries? I turned basketball on a few nights ago to see Paul George coming back from a horrible leg break, a few guys blow out knees and heard a guy from the Rockets is out with a collapsed lung. Point is, injuries are not exclusive to this sport and it seems to me that other sports have just as many big injuries if not more than SX/MX.

When people are pushing themselves and their equipment as hard as top level athletes do, injuries are going to occur. It's a crummy side of the sports world, but it is a major side of it.

One time I saw Lebron James die while doing an alley oop. And another time saw MJ break his leg doing a lay up. Nothing like an NBA or MLB guy rag dolling into crowd. They never walk away. Good analogy.
Redrcr34
3/22/2015 8:19am
They should build a track like they did in the late 70,s or 80,s, just for one round. No where as many jumps, hell, I think the few jumps they had were only like 5 or 6 foot tall. They didn't work the track much between races and they were rough. The racing seemed a lot tighter. Doing a track like that today would throw everything out of wack because any of the main event qualifiers could win the raceTongue
A. DLeary
3/22/2015 8:24am Edited Date/Time 3/22/2015 8:25am
A. DLeary wrote:
What sport do you guys watch where people don't get major injuries? I turned basketball on a few nights ago to see Paul George coming back...

Clutchy wrote:
One time I saw Lebron James die while doing an alley oop. And another time saw MJ break his leg doing a lay up. Nothing like...
One time I saw Lebron James die while doing an alley oop. And another time saw MJ break his leg doing a lay up. Nothing like an NBA or MLB guy rag dolling into crowd. They never walk away. Good analogy.
Paul George broke his leg doing a layup.
Plenty of athletes don't walk away from the field/court, they are carted off on a backboard.
Plenty of NFL players will be massively injured next year.
Plenty of athletes won't be able to live a normal life because of sports injuries.
Almost all sports have had deaths and they have an entire page that lists deaths that occurred from sports injuries and lists them by country.

Welcome to the world of professional athletes bud.
stewie94
3/22/2015 8:40am
like i said before , you guys complain about tracks being cookie cutter , too easy & want something to separate the men from the boys & then when you get those type of tracks some of you still complain lol. just like the wwe fans , yal dont know what yal want
Clutchy
3/22/2015 8:43am
A. DLeary wrote:
Paul George broke his leg doing a layup. Plenty of athletes don't walk away from the field/court, they are carted off on a backboard. Plenty of...
Plenty of athletes don't walk away from the field/court, they are carted off on a backboard.
Plenty of athletes won't be able to live a normal life because of sports injuries.
Almost all sports have had deaths and they have an entire page that lists deaths that occurred from sports injuries and lists them by country.

My apologies. You're right it's the same.
Clutchy
3/22/2015 8:48am
stewie94 wrote:
like i said before , you guys complain about tracks being cookie cutter , too easy & want something to separate the men from the boys...
like i said before , you guys complain about tracks being cookie cutter , too easy & want something to separate the men from the boys & then when you get those type of tracks some of you still complain lol. just like the wwe fans , yal dont know what yal want
Sure we all do... DON'T MAKE THE TRACKS UNNECESSARILY DANGEROUS. Simple. Use common sense with the lay out relative to where start line is.
Brad460
Fantasy
780th
3/22/2015 8:49am
Clutchy wrote:
We want the tracks, with the jumps in the jumps........ Thats right, the jumps in the jumps.
That's funny you remember that song!
A. DLeary
3/22/2015 8:50am
stewie94 wrote:
like i said before , you guys complain about tracks being cookie cutter , too easy & want something to separate the men from the boys...
People complain that things are not safe, and need more precautions for rider safety, then turn around and say things are way more unsafe than before because they use the red flag more for precautionary reasons... You can't have it both ways.

My unpopular opinion: if a "bad guy" in this sport like Chad Reed or JS7 landed on someone like Canard did everyone would blame them for being unsafe, out of control etc.
But because the sports "good guy" church going rider landed on someone, it's clearly not his fault but everyone and everything else's fault.
hvaughn88
3/22/2015 8:53am
A. DLeary wrote:

Clutchy wrote:
One time I saw Lebron James die while doing an alley oop. And another time saw MJ break his leg doing a lay up. Nothing like...
A. DLeary wrote:
Paul George broke his leg doing a layup. Plenty of athletes don't walk away from the field/court, they are carted off on a backboard. Plenty of...

Paul George broke his leg on the base of the goal that was too close to the court per nba regulations. He didn't break his leg doing a lay up.
A. DLeary
3/22/2015 8:55am
Clutchy wrote:
A. DLeary wrote:

hvaughn88 wrote:
Paul George broke his leg on the base of the goal that was too close to the court per nba regulations. He didn't break his leg...
Paul George broke his leg on the base of the goal that was too close to the court per nba regulations. He didn't break his leg doing a lay up.
The base of the goal was actually further than is required by NBA rule.. Nice try though.

Post a reply to: Jumps in the Jumps, Jumps in the Jumps. That's what we need is more, Jumps in the Jumps.

The Latest