Juliana Daniell Named as New Miss Supercross

PR
Edited Date/Time 1/7/2016 12:41pm
Daniell to make Debut at 2016 Season Opener in Anaheim

ELLENTON, Fla. (December 14, 2015) – Feld Motor Sports® announced today that Juliana Daniell will be the new Miss Supercross for the upcoming 2016 Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship, season. She will make her debut on Saturday, January 9, for the opening race of the championship from Angel Stadium in Anaheim, California.

A native of Atlanta, Daniell is an experienced IFBB Bikini Pro competitor and is a two-time Miss Bikini Olympia contestant, as well as a two-time Arnold Classic Bikini International invitee. She has graced the cover of multiple fitness magazines and most recently served as a cheerleader for the Atlanta Hawks NBA franchise. She also was a Blue Crew member for the NHL’s Atlanta Thrashers and a Tomahawk Team member for MLB’s Atlanta Braves.

See full gallery at SupercrossLive.com

As Miss Supercross, Daniell will serve as the proverbial face of Monster Energy Supercross. In her role as the official spokesmodel of the championship, Daniell will be at every race, interacting with fans both at the Pit Party and throughout each night’s races.

“I am so grateful to be named Miss Supercross and I’m excited to meet all the incredible fans of the sport this season,” said Daniell. “I love interacting with the people who cheer on all athletes, and I can’t wait to share in the supercross fans’ passion for the most exciting and fastest growing motorsport. These riders are truly exceptional athletes and I’m honored for the opportunity to bring attention to their talents. There is simply nothing like supercross!”

Watch video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD4VD3LkCyY&feature=youtu.be

In addition to her duties at the races, Daniell will also represent Monster Energy Supercross through various promotional efforts, both on a local and national level, and will be a fixture of the championship’s social media efforts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. She’ll also hold the 30 second board to kick off each Main Event and accompany the top three finishers on the podium.

“With her highly respected status in the fitness world and years of experience interacting with fans across virtually all major sports, Juliana will be a great addition to Monster Energy Supercross as Miss Supercross,” said Dave Prater, Director of Supercross. “We’re looking forward to introducing her to the entire racing community in Anaheim.”

The entire 2016 Monster Energy Supercross Championship will air live on FOX Sports, including two races on the FOX broadcast channel. In addition, the authenticated FOX Sports Go app will live stream each race.

As a precursor to the live television, don’t forget to catch all of the pre-race coverage with Supercross Race Day Live presented by AMSOIL, which will stream on SupercrossLive.com from 12:50 p.m.- 4:30 p.m. local race time each Saturday during the season. Practice, qualifying, behind the scenes features, and key rider interviews will all be highlighted on the Supercross Race Day Live presented by AMSOIL webcast.
|
TailSoHard
12/14/2015 2:53pm
Wait, this can't be real...

And by "this" I mean "those" Woohoo
Uncle Tony
12/14/2015 2:56pm
Very nice, that H&M guy probably passed out in his truck
ebers
Fantasy
250th
12/14/2015 2:56pm
My fingers are crossed that she will be all about herself and "dat" ass and think she's the greatest thing since pants with pockets...

The Shop

GIwasB4
12/14/2015 3:00pm
From her pic there ^ she's a Carmichael fan.
bh84
Fantasy
1761st
12/14/2015 3:23pm
Its been 6 hours, should I be calling a doctor? Blink
Preston412
12/14/2015 4:23pm
The Champ wrote:
Nice pick A lot better than DD.
Don't judge to quickly, she might not be a good at speaking into the mic but time will tell.
Boarddesign
Fantasy
2069th
12/14/2015 4:27pm Edited Date/Time 12/14/2015 4:28pm
Not into bolt-ons but she is quite an upgrade in my book… Her instagram is good…
Crush
12/14/2015 5:12pm
Kinda looks like DV's ol'e Lady.
EcoSX478
12/14/2015 5:46pm Edited Date/Time 12/14/2015 5:47pm
Congrats to Juliana. I don't know about you guys but I'm loving who they picked for the Supercross Pre-Race show pit reporter.

gt80rider
12/14/2015 6:02pm
As long as she isn't out there selling splooge rags I am all for her.
MR. X
12/14/2015 6:05pm
I'm gonna need a shot of her doopa before I can decide ,I was always a big fan of DDs cakes.
EcoSX478
12/14/2015 6:08pm
gt80rider wrote:
As long as she isn't out there selling splooge rags I am all for her.
Right.! I was for sure taken aback when I saw that.
RbR
12/14/2015 6:10pm
Yes
Loved DD, though.
JeepnMike
12/14/2015 6:12pm
MR. X wrote:
I'm gonna need a shot of her doopa before I can decide ,I was always a big fan of DDs cakes.
I can't be the only one who has no idea what you just said Grinning

I am glad they finally announced it, hopefully she carries herself with class.
Hattica77
12/14/2015 6:18pm
For what it is worth, I interviewed her and hung out for dinner and she's the real deal. Fitness model, bad ass and a former captain of the Atlanta Hawk's cheer leading squad. Also a down to earth, rad and positive person. I think you guys are going to like her.
dedi684
12/14/2015 6:38pm
MR. X wrote:
JeepnMike wrote:
I can't be the only one who has no idea what you just said :lol: I am glad they finally announced it, hopefully she carries herself...
I can't be the only one who has no idea what you just said Grinning

I am glad they finally announced it, hopefully she carries herself with class.
Haha thats what my kid calls his butt
MR. X
12/14/2015 6:40pm
My wife is half polish ,that's what they call their butt ,doopa. Cakes is another word I use for the butt,it's short for tasty cakes.
resetjet
12/14/2015 6:40pm
Wasn't she the host at the MEC, or am I confused.
therealVB99
12/14/2015 6:52pm
PR wrote:
[b]Juliana Daniell Named as New Miss Supercross[/b] Daniell to make Debut at 2016 Season Opener in Anaheim ELLENTON, Fla. (December 14, 2015) – Feld Motor Sports®...
Daniell to make Debut at 2016 Season Opener in Anaheim

ELLENTON, Fla. (December 14, 2015) – Feld Motor Sports® announced today that Juliana Daniell will be the new Miss Supercross for the upcoming 2016 Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship, season. She will make her debut on Saturday, January 9, for the opening race of the championship from Angel Stadium in Anaheim, California.

A native of Atlanta, Daniell is an experienced IFBB Bikini Pro competitor and is a two-time Miss Bikini Olympia contestant, as well as a two-time Arnold Classic Bikini International invitee. She has graced the cover of multiple fitness magazines and most recently served as a cheerleader for the Atlanta Hawks NBA franchise. She also was a Blue Crew member for the NHL’s Atlanta Thrashers and a Tomahawk Team member for MLB’s Atlanta Braves.

See full gallery at SupercrossLive.com

As Miss Supercross, Daniell will serve as the proverbial face of Monster Energy Supercross. In her role as the official spokesmodel of the championship, Daniell will be at every race, interacting with fans both at the Pit Party and throughout each night’s races.

“I am so grateful to be named Miss Supercross and I’m excited to meet all the incredible fans of the sport this season,” said Daniell. “I love interacting with the people who cheer on all athletes, and I can’t wait to share in the supercross fans’ passion for the most exciting and fastest growing motorsport. These riders are truly exceptional athletes and I’m honored for the opportunity to bring attention to their talents. There is simply nothing like supercross!”

Watch video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD4VD3LkCyY&feature=youtu.be

In addition to her duties at the races, Daniell will also represent Monster Energy Supercross through various promotional efforts, both on a local and national level, and will be a fixture of the championship’s social media efforts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. She’ll also hold the 30 second board to kick off each Main Event and accompany the top three finishers on the podium.

“With her highly respected status in the fitness world and years of experience interacting with fans across virtually all major sports, Juliana will be a great addition to Monster Energy Supercross as Miss Supercross,” said Dave Prater, Director of Supercross. “We’re looking forward to introducing her to the entire racing community in Anaheim.”

The entire 2016 Monster Energy Supercross Championship will air live on FOX Sports, including two races on the FOX broadcast channel. In addition, the authenticated FOX Sports Go app will live stream each race.

As a precursor to the live television, don’t forget to catch all of the pre-race coverage with Supercross Race Day Live presented by AMSOIL, which will stream on SupercrossLive.com from 12:50 p.m.- 4:30 p.m. local race time each Saturday during the season. Practice, qualifying, behind the scenes features, and key rider interviews will all be highlighted on the Supercross Race Day Live presented by AMSOIL webcast.
I like her much better..
Spartacus
12/14/2015 6:55pm
TailSoHard wrote:
Wait, this can't be real...

And by "this" I mean "those" Woohoo
Well, two things certainly aren't.
Adam43
12/14/2015 8:48pm
Jenny Taft is the real Miss Supercross.
zehn
12/14/2015 8:51pm